400 Microsoft Points to the first 1,000 AND enter to win an Xbox 360 prize package

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GenPirate']But then again you get people like this so who the hell knows...[/QUOTE]
c) Offer Gifts: Gift recipient determination is subject to validation by Microsoft, whose decisions are final. Offer valid to individual customers; limit one (1) gift per person and per Twitter account. One Thousand (1,000) Gifts: 400 Microsoft Points. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each gift is $5.

That person would get it once or get disqualified.

Guys , Im pretty sure all of you guys are getting the 400MSP, since there a total of about 750 posts (including doubles)...

[quote name='s8man888']c) Offer Gifts: Gift recipient determination is subject to validation by Microsoft, whose decisions are final. Offer valid to individual customers; limit one (1) gift per person and per Twitter account. One Thousand (1,000) Gifts: 400 Microsoft Points. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each gift is $5.

That person would get it once or get disqualified.[/QUOTE]

This is coming from a company that thought calling a firmware "Nodo" was smart...

Entered. No idea if I'm in the first 1000 or not but only having to do a simple tweet isn't exactly the biggest sacrifice in the world. :p

Thanks, OP!

[quote name='dstan']Entered. No idea if I'm in the first 1000 or not but only having to do a simple tweet isn't exactly the biggest sacrifice in the world. :p

Thanks, OP![/QUOTE]

lol I agree. I entered yesterday, I could always use more points. :)

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']Not too fond of twitter. Does anybody know if there is a counter that displays the number of tweets that page has?[/QUOTE]

786 people have tweeted about the contest so it's still under 1000. Someone should post this contest on FatWallet/SlickDeals so the contest ends so we can get our points early :bouncy:

[quote name='GenPirate']786 people have tweeted about the contest so it's still under 1000. Someone should post this contest on FatWallet/SlickDeals so the contest ends so we can get our points early :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Is this counting people who forgot to add their gamertag?

[quote name='GenPirate']786 people have tweeted about the contest so it's still under 1000. Someone should post this contest on FatWallet/SlickDeals so the contest ends so we can get our points early :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Great! Now I just have to hope that I'm not disqualified since I enter twice (forgot my gamertag first time). Anyone have any idea if I will be?

[quote name='iamsobroke']I signed up for this yesterday, when do we get the free points?[/QUOTE]

The usual 6-8 weeks after the contest ends.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Great! Now I just have to hope that I'm not disqualified since I enter twice (forgot my gamertag first time). Anyone have any idea if I will be?[/QUOTE]
did the same and deleted my first and redid it.

[quote name='ZForce915']Anyone else getting a ton of new followers since tweeting this out?[/QUOTE]
For some reason, you appears under "People results for #SidekickContest" when searching for "#SidekickContest" in twitter. That's probably why you're getting tons of new followers.

[quote name='eau']For some reason, you appears under "People results for #SidekickContest" when searching for "#SidekickContest" in twitter. That's probably why you're getting tons of new followers.[/QUOTE]

That explains it! Thanks for figuring that out.

[quote name='ssmm']How do you guys tell how many people have entered?[/QUOTE]

We use websites that compiles a list of every user that tweeted with the hashtag and gives us the total number of individual people that tweeted that hashtag.

[quote name='GenPirate']We use websites that compiles a list of every user that tweeted with the hashtag and gives us the total number of individual people that tweeted that hashtag.[/QUOTE]

Thanks that makes much more sense than counting them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back