400 Microsoft Points to the first 1,000 AND enter to win an Xbox 360 prize package

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AlphaPanda']I'm hoping I did it right...

I put[/QUOTE]

Did the same. I'm guessing we'll find out soon if we did it right.

[quote name='XXII Death IIXX']The thing we might have going for us is it looks like not everyone included their gamertag.[/QUOTE]Possibly. I just copy/pasted what we were suppose to tweet, then noticed you're suppose to include your gamertag. I wonder how many people just saw the quote and c/p'd it into Twitter w/o noticing the gamertag part.

Guess we'll have to wait & see.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']are there any sites that allow you to see how many posts were made w/ a certain hashtag?[/QUOTE]

Yes, according to the site I use these were the results as of 11:15 PM EST

"622 people have tweeted about #SidekickContest"

So it seems everyone who has tweeted at this point should be getting points if you did it right (I did it the same way AlphaPanda did).

[quote name='darknight88']So its dead right? No chance to join in the freebie?[/QUOTE]

According to the OP it's the first 1000 people and according to my source only slightly over 600 people have tweeted it so far so it should not be dead at this point. So in essence it's still worth a shot. But then again you get people like this so who the hell knows...

I will post when it shows over 1000 people tweeted just so people know.

Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed the contest actually began a couple days ago on the 19th. were there any tweets between when the contest started and when this thread was created?

i tweeted mine last night

[quote name='GenPirate']But then again you get people like this so who the hell knows...[/QUOTE]

Why do people insist on trying to ruin everything good?

[quote name='Kristopher']Hm, anyone know how these points are delivered?[/QUOTE]

Email associated with the gamertag most likely.

Apparently it might be delivered to the email address associated with your Gamertag. If people can spam the thing and get points upon points upon points, that's just shitty.

d) Offer Gift Recipients: The Offer gifts will be e-mailed within eight (8) weeks following the completion of the verification process to the e-mail address associated with the gift recipient’s Xbox LIVE account. Return of any gift as undeliverable or failure to accept any gift within the specified time period will result in forfeiture of gift. If notified gift recipient is not eligible, forfeits gift, or declines gift, the gift will be forfeited and not awarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back