4th Smash Tourney - Battle of the Forums: CAG vs. Smogon (It's Essay Time, lol)

[quote name='hero101']I think we should be as quiet as possible. That way we have more time for training and waste less time taunting them.[/quote]
:(
FIIIIIIINE.

[quote name='evergoo']If Yukine is brave enough to sign up, then you should be too. Besides, playing us might help improve your game...or make you cry yourself to sleep. :lol:

Edit: Maigo, I pm'd it to him. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

After motivation like that, I'm definitely in. I'll jump on with you guys next time I see there is practice going on.

[quote name='FallMoon']Evergoo, you should issue a private message to everyone every time there is a practice session![/QUOTE]

Hmm...maybe we should have practice sessions daily at a certain time. :whistle2:k

How about everyday @ 6 pm PST? You don't have to join daily; it will just be a dedicated time for some CAGs to do friendlies.

If anyone has a time conflict with this, maybe we can bump it earlier or later by an hour. I'm trying to accommodate for you East Coasters. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That punk refuses to change his avatar.

Punk. With a microphone. You don't get much more piss-in-my-eye than that.

[quote name='Strell']That punk refuses to change his avatar.

Punk. With a microphone. You don't get much more piss-in-my-eye than that.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I'm in the process of creating the banner for this thread. Let's see if I can make something funny involving MY SingStar avatar.

Edit: I've updated the OP. Hopefully, that will teach Strell not to fuck with me.

I'm pretty rusty these days, but I'll throw my hat in there. If only to help train CAGs for the oncoming battle.

AWESOME games Mr. Fallmoon, his brother, and Daisydog.

Pikachu Thunder and Marth's Shield Breaker FTW! I think Daisy and I only pulled out 3 wins as a duo? Anyways, thanks for being a kickass partner. \\:D/

I was expecting a raping in 1-on-1s and I was correct. You truly are CAG's #1. DMK should travel over to NY so that he can get his butt raped and see whether or not you're a boy or girl. Some of us CAG's have theories about you. :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']AWESOME games Mr. Fallmoon, his brother, and Daisydog.

Pikachu Thunder and Marth's Shield Breaker FTW! I think Daisy and I only pulled out 3 wins as a duo? Anyways, thanks for being a kickass partner. \\:D/

I was expecting a raping in 1-on-1s and I was correct. You truly are CAG's #1. DMK should travel over to NY so that he can get his butt raped and see whether or not you're a boy or girl. Some of us CAG's have theories about you. :lol:[/quote]

Why, thank you. That was really fun. My brothers and I had fun. You have developed a few more tricks! Nice snake glitch, never woulda thought of it myself, Mrs. Evergoo.

[quote name='FallMoon']Why, thank you. That was really fun. My brothers and I had fun. You have developed a few more tricks! Nice snake glitch, never woulda thought of it myself, Mrs. Evergoo.[/QUOTE]

FallMoon, I have evidence that I'm a male. Where's your evidence? :nottalking:

[quote name='evergoo']FallMoon, I have evidence that I'm a male. Where's your evidence? :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

I'm going to call out that proof's strength in actually determining gender.

Thanks Blue, those were intense. Both of us had awesome come backs here and there. And I had to quit because I was making too many mistakes towards the end, that and I had to fold clothes.

Anybody up? I'll be at the Wii for another ten minutes or so. Join my room if you want to play. Otherwise, I'm going to bed.

(Haven't played in a while...so I'll certainly be rusty.)

Darn it, I missed the Fallmoon fight. I was dead tired for the last couples day. I slept @ 10:30PM and woke up at 4:40AM to play fallout 3. It is funny how those heads and legs pop out.

Edit #1: Why are those raiders hiding out in school? How do they know that I am not a raider if I'm wearing the right outfit?

I'm very interested in playing against the pokemon forums.

Unless 18 people is too much right now.

[quote name='hero101']Darn it, I missed the Fallmoon fight. I was dead tired for the last couples day. I slept @ 10:30PM and woke up at 4:40AM to play fallout 3. It is funny how those heads and legs pop out.

Edit #1: Why are those raiders hiding out in school? How do they know that I am not a raider if I'm wearing the right outfit?[/quote]What!?

[quote name='yukine']What!?[/quote]
Yukine, I went the school after I left vault 101. I put on some raider outfits which I found on those dead bodies on the first floor of the school. They're not suppose to know I'm not raider when I'm on the second floor of that school. I'm wearing a proper raider outfit.

[quote name='hero101']Yukine, I went the school after I left vault 101. I put on some raider outfits which I found on those dead bodies on the first floor of the school. They're not suppose to know I'm not raider when I'm on the second floor of that school. I'm wearing a proper raider outfit.[/QUOTE]
As Yukine said, what the fuck are you talking about?!!!
Hero, the CAG that confuses the shit out of all of us. :dunce:

To Smash CAG Veterans: we need to discuss about our Top 15. Some are definite shoe-ins (we need to work on ranking order, though) while others will need to duke it out to see who is worthy of representing CAG. Here's my list of definites based on who signed up (in no particular order)
  • evergoo
  • JoeB1233
  • Arikado
  • FallMoon
  • Daisydog
  • BlueLobstah
  • Maigoyume
  • Zitanix
  • Mr. Beef
  • dyeknom

Feel free to post yours, too.

Lastly, please resist from lurking over at the Smogon forums. Zerowing and I are trying to make this inter-forum matchup as fair as possible. Also, losing forum will have to write a 3-paragraph essay so you guys better not lose! :evil:

[quote name='hero101']Yukine, I went the school after I left vault 101. I put on some raider outfits which I found on those dead bodies on the first floor of the school. They're not suppose to know I'm not raider when I'm on the second floor of that school. I'm wearing a proper raider outfit.[/quote]
Yeah I know what you're talking about.

I just don't know why you're talking about Fallout 3 in a Smash thread. :lol:

Well in that case... can someone bring me either coconuts, peaches, pears, or apples? Thanks.

Evergoo, I was "lurking" on the Smogon forums recently, and it seems like they don't know what forum they are fighting against! Also, we should do that fight thingy again today.

Assuming I make the Top 15, I will prolly end up using all Pokemon characters. Against a Pokemon forum. Funny, no?

My Wii is currently not hooked up, as I'm going to be moving to a new location. Should be settled on Tuesday. I hope to get many practice matches in then! (I may have access to my Wii before Tuesday...but I don't know for sure.)

Blah, I just got finished (even after saying I was unplugging the Wii)!

Moved on to LBP with some other friends...

I'll try to join some of the friendlies after Saturday (exam on saturday, one of two that determines if I graduate... so close to the end) :eek:(

Also, we need to think of some tasteful... and by tasteful i mean "pokeman" demeaning.... textual taunts

Good games in advance, to Jack, Suko, and Hero. I'll do one more probably.

EDIT: or 4 or 5 :lol:

Sorry, Blue. I was busy uploading this baby. I'm sure you'll enjoy this more than getting your butt beat. ;)
Please don't bring Fallmoon into the conversation. She'll rape me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRigraZomfs
A picture is worth a 1,000 words. Click if you want frontside seats to this concert. I even broke falsetto once for you guys! :lol:

bread's done
Back