5 Free iTunes Songs Downloads (your choice)

Credit to SD.

" Join the Ticketmaster group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2426357824

After joining, the screen will show an iTunes code valid for 5 free song downloads, including the $1.29 drm-free songs.

You can leave the group right away
biggrin.gif

Codes expire November 15, 2007."

[quote name='lilboo']Thanks OP! Everyone keep in mind your credits will expire on Dec 31st..so if your going to do this several times (try not to OVER abuse it, please?) make sure you use up all your credits..

Hmm.. What kinda sucks is that not every song has the $1.29 option ;([/QUOTE]
I know when I entered my code, it said Dec 31st but I think the Facebook site said they expire Nov 15th so I'd probably use em by then to make sure.

I think the DRM songs are all in a higher bitrate, though. Just downloaded a 4-minute Interpol song that was 7MB...so if you have any space problems the AAC might be the best option.

Oh, and the actual code they give you for your free songs expires the 15th of November. The credits themselves last until the end of the year.

[quote name='freshzen']Join Ticketmaster and iTunes? I'll burn in hell before I support those asswipes!!!! GRRRR....

I seriouly hate TM though...bastards....[/quote]

Which is why I am oh-so-happy to have them give me $5 worth of music. Costs them money and I get free music. Win win.

I think I'll call it a service charge.

Thanks, OP.

[quote name='TahoeMax']I think the DRM songs are all in a higher bitrate, though. Just downloaded a 4-minute Interpol song that was 7MB...so if you have any space problems the AAC might be the best option.

Oh, and the actual code they give you for your free songs expires the 15th of November. The credits themselves last until the end of the year.[/quote]

I'm downloading Interpol too, good stuff.

[quote name='gamcreator']Your not looking hard enough... it's still live. Just got another 25 songs :)[/quote]

What?! How many e-mail addresses do you have?:hot:

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Umm, I need some help! I have the code, but how do I use it on iTunes?...[/quote]

Go to the iTunes store and look under Quick Links on the right hand side and then Redeem.

I wonder how much money Ticketmaster gave away for this... I'm guessing it'll stop once all the credits have been redeemed...?????

"We Could Not Complete Your Music Store Request. The server was not found".

Anyone else getting this error message when you click on "Redeem"?

[quote name='Rozz']"We Could Not Complete Your Music Store Request. The server was not found".

Anyone else getting this error message when you click on "Redeem"?[/QUOTE]

That is happening to EVERYONE. Even buying a song with a CC is getting that response

Wait a bit. They'll Fix it soon...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']That is happening to EVERYONE. Even buying a song with a CC is getting that response

Wait a bit. They'll Fix it soon...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: yes I was getting it too!

:rofl: I say let's just keep claiming codes. Whatever really.

If WE don't, OTHERS will. Keep that in mind.

I'm at like 115 songs, :rofl: This is so much better then LimeWire ;)

[quote name='tarouza']anyone else having problems with the itunes store timing out?[/quote]

I am

The iTunes Store is definitely choking for me, too. :whistle2:(

Probably just some server struggles from Tuesday's iTunes+Starbucks launch and all those song promo codes floating around...together with the Ticketmaster 5-song mass redemptions. Store's getting hammered.

Thats a great link for the 10 minute email I was just using Gmail and Yahoo but i just have to click and not fill in anything this way.

10 minute mail ftw

i stopped at 50

i loves free stuff.. tell me some more thats out there.. but not prizerebel crap

[quote name='Dro']lol yeah im at 53 but gamil stopped letting me make email accounts lol[/quote]

Sigh...don't any of you know the "." trick...

Look, [email protected] = [email protected]

Add a period and get a whole new email...facebook doesn't recognize it.

NOW I DEMAND A CODE FOR SHARING MY SECRET! :roll:

bread's done
Back