5% off Amazon on 12/9 and 12/10.

pinoy81

CAGiversary!
I use this app anyway, so it's a nice deal. Basically, just search for a game or whatever you decide to buy using the app, and you get 5% off what is probably the cheapest price out there anyway.

See:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...X8-5BV-012&tag=cheapassgam08-20&camp=19801392

Starts December 9.

You DO NOT need to go to the store to actually use this, since you can just type in the item:

"Use barcode scanning, camera, speech, OR TEXT SEARCH to find the lowest prices."

[quote name='Wario64']Hopefully preorders will work.[/QUOTE]

You have to scan a barcode...how will you do that for something that isn't out yet?

To Receive Your Discount
Use the Price Check App with the location services enabled on your mobile device. See below for information on enabling your mobile device's location services.
While you are out shopping, you may optionally provide the Price Check App the in-store advertised price of a qualifying product in the eligible product categories (Electronics, Toys, Sports, Music, and DVDs).
Place a qualifying product into the shopping cart within the Price Check App.
Within twenty-four (24) hours of placing a qualifying product in your Price Check App shopping cart, complete your purchase from any Amazon channel (Price Check App, Amazon website, or other Amazon apps). If you do not make your purchase within this time period, the discount will expire.
Your discount of 5% off Amazon's Price (up to a maximum of $5.00*), will be automatically applied at checkout within the Price Check App.

I don't think video games are going to count for this promo.

[quote name='captaintek3304']You have to scan a barcode...how will you do that for something that isn't out yet?[/QUOTE]
You can type it or say it. I just searched psp vita and it came up.

Cool, thanks OP! I didn't know Amazon had this app.
P.gif
yaeh .. even i don,t know abt it.. thanks

[quote name='wynams']You can type it or say it. I just searched psp vita and it came up.[/QUOTE]

That's a good option to get the full $5.

PSP Vita would be a waste of the discount, but was the first thing I thought of.

32GB Vita memory would be better as it is closer to the cap of $100 (5% = $5), if only Amazon listed them and/or these will be eligible products anyways.

[quote name='wynams']PSP Vita would be a waste of the discount, but was the first thing I thought of.

32GB Vita memory would be better as it is closer to the cap of $100 (5% = $5), if only Amazon listed them and/or these will be eligible products anyways.[/QUOTE]

I'd probably re-preorder the Vita if it's eligible. I preordered it on day one and it was at $249,but I'd be happy to save an additional $4 if I can. Would definitely do memory cards if they had it up for preorder.

[quote name='Wario64']starts at 9PM PST, should have been noted in OP

Technically it's saturday only, guess that's why it's at 12 EST[/QUOTE]

I thought I saw somewhere else that it was 9 AM not 9 PM. That clears that up.
[quote name='superhippy1986']Starts 9pm PST FOR SELECT ITEMS ONLY![/QUOTE]

Thanks chief!

Nevermind, i had a $5 gift card. I'm stupid

it's working with games but Vita preorder will not work. guess it can't work on preorders, which makes sense

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amazing how many games they don't cover. Like they will discount that Prince of Persia collection but not Splinter Cell Double Agent.

Just got it to work on dragon age complete edition, skyrim collecters edition, and an sdhc card. Not really a great offer, but, its better than nothing. I didnt pull the trigger on any of those.

thx op, finally got around to using the discount before the promo ends. Every penny counts.

Got Dark Souls CE ps3 & Tekken Hybrid LE ps3 for $84 shipped. $42 each, pretty good deal!

bread's done
Back