$5 Off any product at Target's Website (Brutal Legend deal Dead: OOS)

CrossFireXT17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Origional deal of getting Brutal Legend for $2.99 is DEAD (as of 8:27 EST on October 24th. They are OOS. The coupon code still does work for any product on Target's website. You MUST be signed in Target's website BEFORE you checkout. While checking out use coupon code: TGT75HFN to save $5.

http://www.target.com/p/Brutal-Legends-Xbox360/-/A-13770956
http://www.target.com/p/Brutal-Legends-Xbox360/-/A-13770956

Target has Brutal Legend on temporary price cut for $7.99, and if you use coupon code TGT75HFN you can get an addition $5 off and it ships for free! So not a bad price for it.

NOTE: You MUST be signed into a Target account before you can use the coupon code ( you can NOT checkout as a guest). Also that code is just $5 off anything on Target.com so you can use it for other deals as well!

Hopefully this hasn't been shared, I checked on the Target clearance and the Sunday ads and didn't see it. Feel free to delete if its there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mer71']Is EA Sports MMA worth for $6.99 shipped?[/QUOTE]

Very yes, if you're an MMA fan and could appreciate a great fighting engine. It blows the UFC games out of the water.

[quote name='cancermatt']Is Quantum of Solace worth $6.87 shipped? Just curious. I'm guessing it's a multiplayer shooter... the only xbox360 game I was thinking of getting at that price.[/QUOTE]

Quantum of Solace is one of my favorite games. The multiplayer is loads of fun and the campaign was pretty enjoyable.

For only $7 I'd say go for it.

[quote name='ZombiesWorld']Quantum of Solace is one of my favorite games. The multiplayer is loads of fun and the campaign was pretty enjoyable.

For only $7 I'd say go for it.[/QUOTE]

I agree its a pretty good game especially for that price.

Hm, far from the best, but you can pick up NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Nintendo Wii) for 4.99 thanks to the code (with free shipping, of course). If you don't own it, I recommend picking it up here.

Just skimmed through the site. Everything that remotely caught my interest was already OOS. I should've looked sooner. =\

Thanks for the heads up TC. Picked me up Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening:ps3: for $10. Should like mighty fine right in between Origins and 2.

I ordered Create for 11 total yesterday. this morning my order was cancelled (no reason given on the email). Tried to create a new order but got an error about the code being already redeemed

[quote name='erequena']I ordered Create for 11 total yesterday. this morning my order was cancelled (no reason given on the email). Tried to create a new order but got an error about the code being already redeemed[/QUOTE]

It was probably cancelled because Create is currently on clearance at Target. Saw it yesterday for $9.98 for Xbox 360.

[quote name='SaraAB']The whole target site is down right now[/QUOTE]

That's because everything is OOS. Only shit left is a patio set and two rolls of paper towels.

[quote name='garrett007']Ah I over looked that, nav controllerwould look nice right now can I just create another account with a different card?[/QUOTE]

People seem to be creating multiple accounts via the gmail trick, signup as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. It seems google will redirect your mail to your normal address with no periods allowing you to create multiple target accounts.

Slightly off topic:

I'm going into target today to pick up a few things and had a bunch of people telling me to pre-order MW3 Hardened edition from Target{as they are one of the only retailers left}. My question is having NEVER pre-ordered from a B&M Target(always use amazon) how does there system work exactly?

Being a pretty big CAG'r I've almost NEVER bought a title for full MSRP but my fiancee really wants this title so going to end up getting it; and might as well pre-order, lol.

On topic:

Looks like anything remotely decent was scooped up pretty fast on the website :/

Is the $5 anything on Target promotion something new or does it come off and on? I'm thinking of picking up Mass Effect 2 (ps3) but then I feel I should wait until BF.

[quote name='Xellos2099']hmm I try to order star ocean and they charge me 2 dollar for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Target wants their 2 dollars!

2dollars_610_1267708849.jpg

[quote name='StarryWisdom']Slightly off topic:

I'm going into target today to pick up a few things and had a bunch of people telling me to pre-order MW3 Hardened edition from Target{as they are one of the only retailers left}. My question is having NEVER pre-ordered from a B&M Target(always use amazon) how does there system work exactly?

Being a pretty big CAG'r I've almost NEVER bought a title for full MSRP but my fiancee really wants this title so going to end up getting it; and might as well pre-order, lol.

On topic:

Looks like anything remotely decent was scooped up pretty fast on the website :/[/QUOTE]

on topic, target doesn't let the redcard check card work on the site. no idea why. I like my 5% off.

off topic: I've never seen Target do preorders for special editions of games. They have reservation card for standard for $1, but that's about it. Of which no one uses anyway. I checked the system this morning to see how many BF3s I needed to set aside. Answer? 0.

[quote name='Sir Daniel Fortesque']Has BL shipped for anyone?[/QUOTE]

Yep, got my shipping notice a little after 10pm last night. Tracking number doesn't come up yet, but I assume I should get it in a few days.

Not much to pick from, but did pick up Superman Returns on 360 for my son as a Christmas gift for $5 and change. He loves the demo and has been playing it for over a year.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Not much to pick from, but did pick up Superman Returns on 360 for my son as a Christmas gift for $5 and change. He loves the demo and has been playing it for over a year.[/QUOTE]

You are a terrible dad. Give him Superman 64 to add insult to the injury.

Had it all set to check out this morning, then got distracted and my cart timed out.
Now attempting to apply the promo code gives this message:

The items in your cart do not yet meet the minimimum requirements for the promotion you entered.

[quote name='dys006']Had it all set to check out this morning, then got distracted and my cart timed out.
Now attempting to apply the promo code gives this message:

The items in your cart do not yet meet the minimimum requirements for the promotion you entered.[/QUOTE]

Are you logged into an account BEFORE you start the checkout process? you can't check out as a guest. You need to make a target account and log in before you attempt to checkout.

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Are you logged into an account BEFORE you start the checkout process? you can't check out as a guest. You need to make a target account and log in before you attempt to checkout.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was it. My whole session timed out and I wasn't logged in any more. I just ordered a Brutal Legend for $3.59 shipped.

Thanks OP!

I ordered a book with the $5 off and today when I went on to the website to see if it had shipped yet it says there's no orders placed in the last 30 days. Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='rainking187']I ordered a book with the $5 off and today when I went on to the website to see if it had shipped yet it says there's no orders placed in the last 30 days. Anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I had the same issue, although I did get an e-mail stating that the game was shipped and would arrive between certain dates. Yet when I check the tracking info from the e-mail it says "not available". I'm hoping that they aren't pissed that so many people used the $5 off to get Brutal Legend for so cheap. Has anyone received their order yet?

[quote name='kylerg']Saw Uncharted 2 for $6 but it is oos. :([/QUOTE]
:shock: That's the GOTY edition no less. Too bad it's OOS or I'd grab that for about $4-5 shipped and trade in my vanilla edition I got with the 160gb BF bundle from AWD a while ago.:)

bread's done
Back