$5 Off any product at Target's Website (Brutal Legend deal Dead: OOS)

CrossFireXT17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Origional deal of getting Brutal Legend for $2.99 is DEAD (as of 8:27 EST on October 24th. They are OOS. The coupon code still does work for any product on Target's website. You MUST be signed in Target's website BEFORE you checkout. While checking out use coupon code: TGT75HFN to save $5.

http://www.target.com/p/Brutal-Legends-Xbox360/-/A-13770956
http://www.target.com/p/Brutal-Legends-Xbox360/-/A-13770956

Target has Brutal Legend on temporary price cut for $7.99, and if you use coupon code TGT75HFN you can get an addition $5 off and it ships for free! So not a bad price for it.

NOTE: You MUST be signed into a Target account before you can use the coupon code ( you can NOT checkout as a guest). Also that code is just $5 off anything on Target.com so you can use it for other deals as well!

Hopefully this hasn't been shared, I checked on the Target clearance and the Sunday ads and didn't see it. Feel free to delete if its there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't received my order of Brutal Legend. What the fuck? It was supposed to arrive on the 25th and it has shipped.

[quote name='sph0nz']I still haven't received my order of Brutal Legend. What the fuck? It was supposed to arrive on the 25th and it has shipped.[/QUOTE]

I am in the same situation. They estimated mine would arrive on the 31st at the latest and it has not. Also whenever I look up the tracking info it says "not available". I am going to call them today.

Add me to the list of orders that has "not available" tracking and was estimated to arrive by the 31st. Sent them an email last night to get a status update. Still waiting to hear back.

Ditto on no product or working tracking number.

I called Monday evening. Good luck speaking with "Joe" or "Sue." They have no clue what they're doing. Nor do they understand or speak English well.

When I explained the tracking numbers didn't work they started telling me it would be "good shipping speed, rest assured, thank you, anything else..."

So I emailed Tuesday, no response.

Then I emailed yesterday (Wednesday) giving them until the 4th to respond.

I also informed them that if I don't hear from them by the 4th I will be contacting my credit card company to have the charges reversed.

I'm sorry we're having this issue, but at the same time I'm relieved that it's not just me that is having the "Brutal Legend Shipping Insecurity". Hope for some good news soon.

I also haven't gotten my Brutal Legends yet and I believe that it was supposed to come around the 25th. I'm guessing it will be here eventually though...they are probably pretty low on stock.

Got my blu ray sets that are worth $17 on Amazon Trade In, and $8 from Target with the coupon. Nobody else figured this one out.

My EA MMA estimated date was thursday last week. Bullshit
tracking unavailable. fuck me
Edit: alright what the fuck is going on, when I refresh at my order it says shipped for Oct 27. Then it will say not shipped for Nov 2. and the prices are different

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who haven't gotten their copies of Brutal Legend yet, I called Target today and here's what went down.....

Talked to some CSR who asked for my order number multiple times, and repeatedly asked what the problem was. After wasting a ton of my time, she finally said that she had no idea where my order was and transferred me to someone who could help.

The next guy took a while but managed to determine that my shippment had been "lost" :roll:, and offered to send me a new one as it is still in stock. I asked him who long it would take, and that I was frustrated because my e-mail said it would arrive between 10/25 and 10/31. He said normally shipping takes 3-5 days. I didn't want to be a jerk, so I just let it go. He said they would send me a confirmation e-mail.

I hang up and later I look for the e-mail, and it says that the estimated arrival date is 11/18!!!!
That's ridiculous, but what can I do? The game cost 3.xx and is going into my backlog anyway. I would advise the many other people here who did not receive their Brutal Legends to call and check on the status of the order. I don't really believe that my package was lost, especially considering how many other people here didn't get theirs either, but whatever.

bread's done
Back