50-80% Off Comics, Toys, and More. TFAW's Spring Cleaning Sale is On!

ANGURA

CAGiversary!
**Standard Disclosure: Howdy all. I like saving money. I love it when CAGs tip me off to deals. I work at TFAW. So when I hear of deals I share them here. But it would be unethical not to point out that I do work here. Carry on!**

Hey all,

Some of you may remember our Summer Steals sale last year where we took thousands of items and progressively discounted them over the course of the month. In essence, they started at 40% off and each week we took off another 10% until they were all at 80% off. Well...

It's back.

Spring cleaning is going to rock this May! We're offering huge progressive discounts on a ton of great pop culture collectibles. This time around we're starting at 50% off on everything in the sale, taking another 10% off every week, and randomly throwing new items into the sale over its entirety. With prices this low, you're guaranteed to clean up every time you order!

TFAW's Spring Cleaning Sale is all about saving you more money as spring rolls on into summer.

Here's the Deal:

We have very limited quantities of these items--we're talking about a handful of each in our inventory. So if you see something you like, be sure to claim your Spring Cleaning spoils as soon as possible before they go to someone else!

SEE ALL SPRING CLEANING DEALS

Enjoy fellow CAGs, and as always feel free to ask questions here and I'll try and stay on top of any new developments.

Cheers,

Andrew@TFAW

Wanted to chime in that I received my order today--17 books, 16 of which were nick and dent, almost all of which came in a condition that I would have been perfectly happy with if I had bought them new from Amazon. I had to check the packing slip to see which ones were nick and dent because I couldn't tell. Here's hoping the next big sale will include some more Vertigo!

My order is supposed to come by UPS tomorrow. I hope it does not come during the like hour and 1/2 period all day I won't be home.

[quote name='Grico']My order is supposed to come by UPS tomorrow. I hope it does not come during the like hour and 1/2 period all day I won't be home.[/QUOTE]

They'll wait for that exact moment. The minute you drive off, THEY STRIKE.

I gotta comment on TFAW. I ordered 9 books and a shirt for like 50 bucks shipped, and just like everyone else, I couldn't find one nick of dent anywhere on these books. The only thing I found wrong with one of the books was it looked like it was sprayed with something that dried. A little wipe and it's good as new.

Just updating on the quality of my orders. Ordered around 50 trades overall and most were nick & dent, and I swear I have only seen ONE page inside ONE trade that was a little torn up but still perfectly readable and I hardly even noticed it myself.

Excellent website and will buy from them again, but with so many comics, might be until next years sale. Very pleased with TFAW. Thanks for the info during the sale ANGURA.

bread's done
Back