50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Not surprising... considering there were enough morons to buy plenty of copies of the first game.

I bet 50 Cent will go against his arch rival... the dollar!

[quote name='CouRageouS']Prediction : 50 takes on the terrorists and saves America. Ends with him rapping to the President. Holla.[/quote]
Fixed. :D

WHERE_IS_YOUR_GOD_NOW.jpg

[quote name='Vinny']Not surprising... considering there were enough morons to buy plenty of copies of the first game. [/quote]

It's hard for many of us to pass up a game for 5$ though. ;P

Bullshit! Early April fool's?

Can't believe the first one actually sold enough to warrant a sequel...there were $5 and $10 copies of it stinking up the bargain racks at Best Buy and Circuit City for months

LOL @ title

I'm guessing it has something to do with his beef with Fat Joe, because Fat Joe's album is titled "Elephant In The Sand," and his being "Blood On The Sand."

Hmmm...

[quote name='CouRageouS']Prediction : 50 takes on the terrorists and saves America. Ends with him shaking hands with the President. Holla.[/quote]

badd0042.png

[quote name='CouRageouS']Prediction : 50 takes on the terrorists and saves America. Ends with him shaking hands with the President. Holla.[/quote]

Why not.
That really happened to him. They should make a game out of it.

:roll:

[quote name='whoknows']Why the fuck would they do that? No seriously, WHY? Anyone caught buying this game should be shot on site.[/quote]

If his fans are anything like him, you'd best keep shootin', foooool!

day 1 purchase! but seriously, screenshots look good...i'm just gonna hope that they really improved the gameplay as much as they say they're "focusing" on it

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone read the storyline for the game... :rofl:[/QUOTE]

yes. It was worse than the first one, and that was kind of hard to top. The game is already ridiculous enough, why do you need story?

I can't wait to not buy it!...

A better game would be, you have to re-teach 50 how to write good records... cause he forgot 3 songs into his 2nd album.

Earlier this year, MTV News heard rumors of a so-called "Gears of 50" game in development, a reference to the Xbox 360 hit "Gears of War" from Epic Games. Epic's title was one of the best-selling and best-reviewed games of the last few years — not a bad title to be compared to. And it turns out the comparisons are apt: 50's new game, like "Gears of War," will run on the Unreal Engine 3 graphics technology and will persistently feature a main character, 50, and a second character who will be controlled either by the computer or by a friend logging in online.
:rofl:

From the MTV article...

"Earlier this year, MTV News heard rumors of a so-called "Gears of 50" game in development, a reference to the Xbox 360 hit "Gears of War" from Epic Games. Epic's title was one of the best-selling and best-reviewed games of the last few years — not a bad title to be compared to. And it turns out the comparisons are apt: 50's new game, like "Gears of War," will run on the Unreal Engine 3 graphics technology..."

Gears of 50?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

"So what's this "Blood on the Sand" stuff? Why is 50 wearing desert camo? The developers won't say what 50 is doing in this game or where it takes place just yet."

Yeah, because if they discuss that now, some of the potential idiot buyers might catch wind of just how bad it's going to be.

I also love how the article refers to the screen shots as "exclusive photos" of the game :)

EDIT - Looks like you beat me to that 1st one, LittleField. Really, though, it's so absurd, I think it's worth mentioning again.

50 has some pretty shitty rap but his first album was actually listenable. The guy is a genius on the radio and if he could actually put his genius into his latest albums... well maybe he would stop selling?

Vitamin Water, his tours, his clothing, and now his games making him one rich bitch. I'll give him the credit for all the money he makes.

Bulletproof however was a pretty shitty game, but maybe Gears of 50 could provide a good laugh and at least a rental this time.

No one is excited to see 50 cent and dem big ass chains running in HD? I for one cannot wait to see that bling encrusted skull in glorious highdef, just got to be sure to have some sun glasses on standby.

[quote name='swetooth9']day 1 purchase! but seriously, screenshots look good...i'm just gonna hope that they really improved the gameplay as much as they say they're "focusing" on it[/quote]

same

[quote name='whoknows']Why the fuck would they do that? No seriously, WHY? Anyone caught buying this game should be shot on sight.[/quote]

Lord knows that 50 has been shot on sight enough times just for being 50.

[quote name='EGM']That doesn't make this game's premise any less fanciful, though: 50 and his buddies fly to some vague Middle Eastern country to play a benefit concert, get stiffed for their payment (a diamond-encrusted skull, no less), and end up embroiled in a massive firefight over the aforementioned bling.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Sporadic']50 and his buddies fly to some vague Middle Eastern country to play a benefit concert, get stiffed for their payment (a diamond-encrusted skull, no less), and end up embroiled in a massive firefight over the aforementioned bling.[/quote]
Wait, you get paid for benefit concerts?

And yes that is the only thing wrong with the plot. Don't even try picking out anything else. You'd hurt the half dollar's feelings and that's just bad karma.

If he's already ripping off Gears of War he might as well go full distance and say he's instead going for a Crystal Skull...

[quote name='dinovelvet']Bullshit! Early April fool's?

Can't believe the first one actually sold enough to warrant a sequel...there were $5 and $10 copies of it stinking up the bargain racks at Best Buy and Circuit City for months[/quote]

I could be remembering wrong but I am pretty sure I saw a list on here and the first one was a top 100 selling game of all time.

This was months ago I saw this list though so I can't remember where to look for it or what it linked to.

Lame... lame... lame...

If anything else, it's disrespectful to our troops who are actually serving in the middle east (and dying) ...

day 1: 50 cent game released

day 2: Fox News Story about the effect of the game on youth

day 3: NPD numbers come out

day 4: Game drops to $20

*breath in* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

WHY GOD?! Why do you hate us so much?!?!

[quote name='DarkRider23']How the first game sold over 100k is beyond me. Anyone who buys this really needs to have they fingers cut off.[/quote]

Actually, Quoting a PC game, They should go get their brain examined. (I have a coupon! :cool:)

[quote name='DarkRider23']How the first game sold over 100k is beyond me. Anyone who buys this really needs to have they fingers cut off.[/quote]

Actually, Quoting a PC game, They should go get their brain examined. (I have a coupon! :cool:)

man you guys are crazy i absolutely loved bulletproof i mean was it revolutionary no but it was still a fun shooter and at the time 50 cent was at the top of the world it was a blast to play as him and just kill a bunch of guys. i am pretty amped for the 2nd one it shuld be pretty fun

bread's done
Back