$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle: 11/2/14 - 1/3/15

asspickle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
15451559289_153b8fd7a1_z.jpg

The holidays are starting early this year as the Season of Xbox will begin on November 2, when Xbox One will be available for a special, limited-time promotional offer of $349 in the U.S. Special promotional pricing of $50 off the console of your choice applies to any Xbox One console, including special edition bundles, offering some of the year’s most anticipated games - Assassin’s Creed: Unity, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and Sunset Overdrive. With Xbox One available at its best price yet, and savings up to $150 off select bundles, there’s never been a better time to own an Xbox One.

*$50 off any Xbox One console or bundle. Offer valid November 2, 2014 through January 3, 2015 at participating retailers.

http://news.xbox.com/2014/10/xbox-one-special-savings

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Walmart.

Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Best Buy.
Sunset OverDrive Bundle at Microsoft.

Amazon
Best Buy
GameStop
Walmart
Target
Newegg
ToysRus
Microsoft Store *Text "Play" to 29502 to receive a 5% off coupon from Microsoft - Thanks dreamer131313!*

Last edited by a moderator:
So this deal doesn't work on the standard console without Kinect, correct? If so the title should be changed to reflect that it's only good for system bundles.

No, the glossy consoles have a fingerprint-and-dust look to them. Gloss looks great in a closed box or controlled environment. However, that crap is scratch-, dust-, and print-prone as all get out in the real world. I mean, I couldn't get my One out of the box without prints and crap on it, and with pets in the house, it's IMPOSSIBLE to keep it dust-free for more than 12 minutes. That's why I hate gloss, forever and always.
Piano black yes but glossy white or any white makes everything disappear.

Wow, this is....fun.

Used the Mover coupon at Best Buy for 10% off.  Used a $5 certificate...knowing that the purchase in-and-of-itself would qualify for another $5 certificate.

And, after tax, the pre-purchase with two games (AC4:Black Flag and AC:Unity) came to $335.  That's...fun.

Well done, Phil Spencer.

I don't understand people who try to match all of their home electronics. All I can imagine is you guys sitting out the Dreamcast, one of the best systems ever, because it didn't match your arbitrary and irrelevant color preference.
LOL. If I have the option, yes, I like everything to be the same color. However, I won't wait for a certain color to buy it. I had a white, launch 360 (which was subsequently replaced with the black 360 Slim), black PS3, and white launch Wii.

My Dreamcast is sitting in another room with my black PS2 and white Wii. :p

Wow, this is....fun.

Used the Mover coupon at Best Buy for 10% off. Used a $5 certificate...knowing that the purchase in-and-of-itself would qualify for another $5 certificate.

And, after tax, the pre-purchase with two games (AC4:Black Flag and AC:Unity) came to $335. That's...fun.

Well done, Phil Spencer.
I don't know why, but the pause between the rest of the words and....fun is unsettling. I don't.....know why.

Just how limited are the SO bundles? I'd hate to go out on Sunday and not find any. Should I just do a return/rebuy to be safe?

Haha.  It pays to go to the MS store for game launches!  Went and showed up at 11:50 and as I walked in the lady mentioned that I just made it for the final raffle.  I asked what it was and she whispered "an xbox one".  At that point i looked down at the punch bowl and saw there were only 7 other tickets in there.  They had about 12 to start but had done other raffles earlier for an xbox live card, t-shirt, games etc, leaving the few left..and me!  They did the drawing at midnight and I won.  A couple people groaned cause they had gotten there at 10 for the event.  I couldn't believe it.  Literally the last person to show up and I win the white edition console,  which i really wanted anyways!!  I also stayed so long filling out a promo thing for winning the prize that everyone had cleared out and they had all this food left.  So they gave me about 15 gourmet cupcakes that I can bring home to my wonderful fiance.  #winning  Just thought i'd share, i've never won anything in my life.  Thought it was an entertaining story haha.

Haha. It pays to go to the MS store for game launches! Went and showed up at 11:50 and as I walked in the lady mentioned that I just made it for the final raffle. I asked what it was and she whispered "an xbox one". At that point i looked down at the punch bowl and saw there were only 7 other tickets in there. They had about 12 to start but had done other raffles earlier for an xbox live card, t-shirt, games etc, leaving the few left..and me! They did the drawing at midnight and I won. A couple people groaned cause they had gotten there at 10 for the event. I couldn't believe it. Literally the last person to show up and I win the white edition console, which i really wanted anyways!! I also stayed so long filling out a promo thing for winning the prize that everyone had cleared out and they had all this food left. So they gave me about 15 gourmet cupcakes that I can bring home to my wonderful fiance. #winning Just thought i'd share, i've never won anything in my life. Thought it was an entertaining story haha.
Your wife-to-be better not see this post. You're engaged and say you've never won anything in your life? She'd be unhappy to know that you don't consider her a prize. Tread lightly.

Seriously, though, the biggest of congrats on that win. The Xbox, not the woman. Women can't read Blu-Ray discs.

Was already going to buy one this fall, but this deal is fantastic. I love the white one and want Sunset Overdrive digital, but I have all black everything so I can't decide. If I see the SO bundle on Best Buy's site I'll jump on it.

Dang, I actually purchased the SSO bundle through the MS store, since I had the $100 code from the 360/PS3 trade-in going on. Not complaining too much, since I got the code through a glitch, but the additional $50 off would have been nice. The bundle on their site is currently OoS. 

Any chances I'll able to get a price adjustment on my bundle next week? I think I saw someone mentioning that it's a no-go, but I'll probably end up taking a shot at it by calling them. 

Are the Assassin's Creed games vouchers or the physical games? I imagine the vouchers would be a little harder to sell on eBay.

Are the Assassin's Creed games vouchers or the physical games? I imagine the vouchers would be a little harder to sell on eBay.
I also think you run into the issue of possibly being scammed, as I don't think protections from eBay and Paypal exist on those codes. I think it's somewhat prevalent that buyers will use the codes and then claim they didn't work, and you're kind of screwed in trying to prove they're lying to Paypal or eBay. It's quite sad when you have to especially worry about fraud when trying to sell these codes.

I want the COD console, but I want the white  controller and the Assassin's Creed games. I'm torn on which bundle to get.

It's been a while since I've been in the CAG game, where can one acquire the movers coupon? I'm buying the SO bundle tomorrow from BB

Anyone know any deals on Microsoft points or whatever they call it nowadays? Also A deal on Forza Horizon 2 would be cool.
I would wait on Forza Horizon 2 as the previous installment was $25 on Black Friday @ Wally World (aka Walmart)

So can we expect something bigger from Black Friday for an Xbox One or is this the best it can get? I'm really leaning towards the AW Bundle since I'm going to need that storage and my little brother can enjoy his adventure with Kevin Spacey and friends.

I honestly forgot, but how can someone attain a movers coupon from the USPS? Can I just walk in or have to do something?

Fyi, I called microsoftstore because I preordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle that just shipped to me. They said I'd be getting an automatic refund of $50 when the new promotion goes live on Nov. 2. Nice!

Wow, this is....fun.

Used the Mover coupon at Best Buy for 10% off. Used a $5 certificate...knowing that the purchase in-and-of-itself would qualify for another $5 certificate.

And, after tax, the pre-purchase with two games (AC4:Black Flag and AC:Unity) came to $335. That's...fun.

Well done, Phil Spencer.
Can you use a movers coupon while preordering?

Also can I pay off more if my preorder before release date? Like I preordered the cod Xbox one bundle the other day,I put $100 down on it, when I go pick SSO today could I pay more on it? And could I also go ahead and use my movers coupon then too?

Dang, I actually purchased the SSO bundle through the MS store, since I had the $100 code from the 360/PS3 trade-in going on. Not complaining too much, since I got the code through a glitch, but the additional $50 off would have been nice. The bundle on their site is currently OoS.

Any chances I'll able to get a price adjustment on my bundle next week? I think I saw someone mentioning that it's a no-go, but I'll probably end up taking a shot at it by calling them.
You will,I got a email for my cod Xbox one bundle that I have yet to cancel yet saying I would be charged full price then I would have $50 of credit added to my account in a couple days after release,

Fyi, I called microsoftstore because I preordered the Sunset Overdrive bundle that just shipped to me. They said I'd be getting an automatic refund of $50 when the new promotion goes live on Nov. 2. Nice!
So the rep made it sound like it will apply to everyone's preorders, is that right?

You will,I got a email for my cod Xbox one bundle that I have yet to cancel yet saying I would be charged full price then I would have $50 of credit added to my account in a couple days after release,
I didn't receive any emai about a $50 refund after ordering my Sunset Overdrive bundle which shipped a few days ago. Anyone get such an email?

I got an e-mail from Amazon stating that I had a $50 credit attached to my account for the SSO  bundle which shipped and will be here today (Tuesday).

I would imagine all preorders will get something to that effect on or around the day the console is delivered

Well more good news!  :D/

I've had my White Sunset Overdrive bundle preordered and paid off, and this morning it shipped to be delivered tomorrow. Earlier I contacted a Amazon rep to see if I could get the $50 difference and he told me no problem, just contact them after I receive the console.

Well I didn't have to, just got a email from Amazon with a $50 promo code in it usable for anything sold and shipped by Amazon.com...not a credit but a promo code. Grabbed me a play and charge kit for my new white Xbox One and a new book for the wife.

Tonight was a good night, thanks Amazon.

So you are saying wait until brack friday to see what deals are out. I wasnt going to spend more this year but holy cow I might do it.

Anybody know if I can go into bestbuy and put a little bit down on the COD:AW bundle? Or do I have to put the full amount down? I want the SSO bundle but not sure if any will be left come sunday.

i dont see the xbox one being lower than $350, since there still selling the 360 for around $200-250 maybe there will be deals for the kinect version at $400. Hopefully there will be alot of games around the $20-25 mark last year was kinda bad.

Since when did consoles become about graphics and resolution? The PS3 was more powerful last gen too. It's all about the games and Microsoft has way more exclusives this holiday. Sony consoles are almost never worth owning in the beginning.

I also think you run into the issue of possibly being scammed, as I don't think protections from eBay and Paypal exist on those codes. I think it's somewhat prevalent that buyers will use the codes and then claim they didn't work, and you're kind of screwed in trying to prove they're lying to Paypal or eBay. It's quite sad when you have to especially worry about fraud when trying to sell these codes.
Their Xbox live accounts could tell if they have played the games or not

bread's done
Back