50% Trade-in bonus at Gamestop

[quote name='dgwillia006']Damn, i hope Gamestop matches it =/. Would love getting some 50% toward my console and to overflow on other stuff.[/QUOTE]
Find the closest Best Buys near you that do trade-ins, then find the closest GameStops to those, and check with them.

Confirmed for the Tanasborne Oregon GameStop 50% additional cred, unadvertised. Still did most of my trades at the nearby Best Buy though, more things to spend money on, better service, no pushing for pre-orders every time I walk in the door.

[quote name='xBabax']Does anybody know if the 50% bonus is going to end tonight as a weekend promotion or if it usually lasts longer?[/QUOTE]

I was at the San Carlos GS today (9/12). According to the GS employee, the 50% bonus ends on 9/18. I'm not sure if this is true for all stores.

[quote name='hypertails02']No luck in any of the St Louis gamestop locations. Unless I'm mistaken. I have games to trade![/QUOTE]

Manchester/141 has been doing it since last weekend. It's the 2nd time they did it this fall.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Manchester/141 has been doing it since last weekend. It's the 2nd time they did it this fall.[/QUOTE]
Yes!! Thank you very much! Yesterday I called several stores without luck. Looks like I'll be trading some games in tonight. Thanks!

[quote name='TemplePilot']Confirmed in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Probably because it's literally next door to a Best Buy. Same shopping center.[/QUOTE]
Sweet thanks for this, I'll drop by soon. 50% + my 10% PUR sounds really awesome.

Holy Necro Batman!

My local GS (Clovis, CA) had the 50% trade in bonus banner in the window tonight. This specific GS is near a Best Buy, so the prior criteria for this promo is in place yet again.

I was going to trade in Dead Island to BB this Sunday & preorder Batman: AC, but now I might trade it in to GS tomorrow (as the trade bonuses are the same...)

bread's done
Back