500 Free XBOX Live points from LIVE5 - Now Sent, Check Your Emails

msuna

CAGiversary!
Did anyone get the free xbox live is 5 500 free pts? I never hear anything about it anymore? Anyone please help b/c do i have to call and bitch to them??

[quote name='msuna']Did anyone get the free xbox live is 5 500 free pts? I never hear anything about it anymore? Anyone please help b/c do i have to call and bitch to them??[/quote]

That depends, have you had a live account for five years?

Member since Dec 2002 and I have still not received the 500 points - anyone know when they are supposed to send?

I have met the criteria since i have been a member since actually before air date. Target released the live kit early. I never got the actual e-mail but someone posted the link and I went to the site and registered there. I was just curious if anyone else received the points b/c i remember them saying they would send it by the year end dec. 31.

If anyone gets, please post.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Wow. Good job NOT posting the timeframe. :roll:

The deadline is December 21st, FYI.[/quote]

Don't be a jerk. At least I posted the link to the info. If you can't click to find out the date, then you need more help than I thought.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Wow. Good job NOT posting the timeframe. :roll:

The deadline is December 21st, FYI.[/quote]

thats in 3 days. Anyone get the 25 digit code in an activation email. This is really total bull. They have 3 days to send these out! I never really even got the original!!! But i did use the link from the teamxbox site to sign up.

That is incorrect. You can not register anymore. They have 2 days to email the 25 digit code activation to us.

I'm pretty sure I got mine. I remember entering in a code for a free something. I can't remember if it was for this or not. It's not too often I get free anything so I'm guessing it was for these points.

[quote name='Richlough']No , I'm thinking of calling .[/quote]

Well, they do have until midnight to get those e-mails out. Maybe wait until tomorrow to call.

[quote name='shipwreck']Just got my points as well. I'd spend them if I could.[/quote]

No console?

I guess I will be getting Arkadian Warriors, after all.

[quote name='shieryda']Is that your face on the tv in the blog? I finally can put a face with the name.:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's me.

[quote name='Hoffer']The email also came with a code for a free gamerpic. Anyone know what it looks like?[/quote]
Click on the little mini bar in my signature and you'll see what it looks like.

Weak...guess because I changed my name a year later I don't apply for this special offer, even though I am a "founding member" of XBL.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Weak...guess because I changed my name a year later I don't apply for this special offer, even though I am a "founding member" of XBL.[/quote]

I've changed my name a few times as well, and I didn't get any either, oh well.

I did not get this and i have been a member since november 8th 2002! 7 days before it was even public!! I called them up to complain and maybe getting my points. Will see...

bread's done
Back