-

Well, atleast you'll always have your pictures to reminisce. BTW, I secretly strived to one day beat your collection, but not like this! Good luck w/ all.

I'm hoping that nobody tries to be friendly by "bumping up an auction". These games don't need bumping. Making a fellow CAG spend $5 more isn't friendly. :(

Looks like I might be winning your MMX7/8 auctions.. hopefully the items ending at like 7 AM my time will help make sure no one's on to snipe them away from me :)

You've still got a ton of ps2 games to get rid of ;)

So how's the selling going so far? I ended up taking your lead and starting purging some things, but it hasn't gotten to the point you've gone to yet.

[quote name='Roufuss']You've still got a ton of ps2 games to get rid of ;)

So how's the selling going so far? I ended up taking your lead and starting purging some things, but it hasn't gotten to the point you've gone to yet.[/quote]

lol yeah, i've got a good 550 games to sift through still....it's getting harder and harder, trust me :cry:

the bright side is that i am making a lot of money from it...if i end up wanting anything that i get rid of, i'll just rebuy it when that time comes

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']lol yeah, i've got a good 550 games to sift through still....it's getting harder and harder, trust me :cry:

the bright side is that i am making a lot of money from it...if i end up wanting anything that i get rid of, i'll just rebuy it when that time comes[/QUOTE]

Yea, I know how you feel... sometimes it's hard parting with stuff, but when you look at your Paypal and see a nice chunk of money in there you start feeling pretty good about yourself :D

The hard part with me isn't selling the current gen stuff, it's looking at the past gen, and sadly I don't think I could part with any of those :(

A bid and a bump for you good sir!

Sorry to see you dumping your stuff, but I can understand as I'm going to pair down some of my excess this summer as well. Although, with 550+ games left, you have a much longer way to go than I do.

Darn! Outbid when i wasn't paying attention. OH well. at least I passed my tests. Thanks anyway TSD, and good luck with any future auctions, I'll be keeping an eye out.

Shipping Discounts?

EDIT: Also Bro, Your Description for Resident Evil Code Ver. X GC says Aggressive Inline Skating. Just a heads up even though you can't change it. :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Shipping Discounts?

EDIT: Also Bro, Your Description for Resident Evil Code Ver. X GC says Aggressive Inline Skating. Just a heads up even though you can't change it. :)[/QUOTE]

Just to let you know your left eye is slightly lower than your right eye. not that it matters, just thought you would like to be self-concious the rest of your life. :)

lol sorry and thanks for letting me know....i knew i was bound to have a mistake somewhere, im always tired when posting my auctions...'cause i never have much time any more...that's why its taking so long to get all of these auctions up

thanks for the bids everyone....less than 24 hours bump!

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']thanks as always Trak[/quote]

No prob. I hope when you get settled in your new place that you'll be able to come around more often. :cool:

[quote name='Trakan']No prob. I hope when you get settled in your new place that you'll be able to come around more often. :cool:[/QUOTE]

What the hell? Trakan gay for TSD? I think so! :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']What the hell? Trakan gay for TSD? I think so! :)[/quote]

You've figured us out. :lol:

By the way Trak, I'm sure I'll be back around on a more regular basis some time soon. Just not as much as I once was.

Thanks again for all of the free bumps and bids.

sorry, i dont really give hardly any shipping discounts because then id be pratically given a lot of games away since i start them all at 99 cents or less....the only thing i offer is cheap, but its better than nothing...which is $1 off each additional item you buy....so if you buy 2 things at $5 s&h, you pay $9...if you buy 3 at $5, you pay $13...i know it sucks, but its better than nothing...ive had people win 10 games at 99 cents and complain because they wanted the shipping to be no more than $5 altogether...that's 10 brand new games for $15, fuck that

anyways...thanks for the bump ;o)

bread's done
Back