-

Sorry if this feels like a thread crap, but I just want to warn other CAGers about this seller, as you are a MAJOR part of the problem that ebay has turned into.

I didn't expect a huge discount for combined shipping BUT you charged me 44 DOLLARS SHIPPING AND IT COST YOU $7.19 TO SHIP IT MEDIA MAIL!!

Feel free to check it out other CAGers.

15 lbs from zip code 21040 to 62231 via Media Mail

[quote name='schuerm26']Sorry if this feels like a thread crap, but I just want to warn other CAGers about this seller, as you are a MAJOR part of the problem that ebay has turned into.

I didn't expect a huge discount for combined shipping BUT you charged me 44 DOLLARS SHIPPING AND IT COST YOU $7.19 TO SHIP IT MEDIA MAIL!!

Feel free to check it out other CAGers.

15 lbs from zip code 21040 to 62231 via Media Mail[/QUOTE]

O'Snap A dilemma! If you weren't happy with the shipping prices why did you bid? TSD is not the only CAG to sell on ebay that does this. Take in conderation not only Shipping fee's but also Handling and Material Fee's as well as Ebay and Paypal Fee's Most Good Sellers make back in there shipping. Like I said before If you knew it was high for shipping to begin with, why did you even bid?

YOu expect me to take into consideration a $35 handling fee? Come on, that's ridiculous, it was 1 medium sized box. Part of the reason that shipping has gotten so bad is that people find this type of shipping nonsense acceptable and make up excuses for why it is ok.

Another thing, all it says is Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service. For $44 i expected Priority Mail, NOT media mail.

I also never said he is the only one to do it, that doesn't make it cool though. If he is going to post his auctions here though, I am going to let people know about my experience with them.

[quote name='schuerm26']YOu expect me to take into consideration a $35 handling fee? Come on, that's ridiculous, it was 1 medium sized box. Part of the reason that shipping has gotten so bad is that people find this type of shipping nonsense acceptable and make up excuses for why it is ok.

Another thing, all it says is Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service. For $44 i expected Priority Mail, NOT media mail.

I also never said he is the only one to do it, that doesn't make it cool though. If he is going to post his auctions here though, I am going to let people know about my experience with them.[/QUOTE]

Did you know the shipping charge before hand? Yes or No? You sure did. Why did you buy?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Did you know the shipping charge before hand? Yes or No? You sure did. Why did you buy?[/quote]

$44 for priority mail is 1 thing (as probably would have cost around $30 or so to ship priority). $44 for media mail is completely different. The auction didn't say it would be shipped media mail.

Shit. I didn't even know this asshole was a CAG. So now I'm going to explain my shipping prices here. I don't care if my shipping prices are high. My shipping prices are not hidden at all. If you have any questions, ask before you bid. Do not assume discounts or combined shipping. This dick said in a complaint email that he "expected" to be able to talk me down with the shipping. Don't expect anything. My shipping fees are never exact. I add in everything from the fact that I need to find a box, packaging, labelling, the shipping price, the handling, going to the post office etc. I also get a general idea on what other people are charging for shipping and handling for the same thing. I've never charged a ridiculous amount compared to most of the other people I see on ebay. One major thing that I also do that you should notice with my auctions is that I start all of them off at 99 cents. I've only had 1 or 2 reserves set ever. Everyone with a brain adds in the shipping price that they see to the bid that they're willing to make. Here's an example. If you see a game on ebay that you know you can buy in stores for $50, you'll then make sure not to pay more than $50 after shipping. Whether the shipping is $40 or $5, you'll make sure to spend the appropriate amount within the bid. What does it matter to you? I'm a good seller and it pays the fees, s&h, etc. I've never charged that much, it's just an example. The auction that this dick is talking about, say it went for $300 and the s&h was $44. Someone before him was probably willing to pay $340 for the entire thing. If I had the s&h marked at $10, that person would've probably bidden $330, still making his/her total $340. You're an idiot and an asshole. Don't bid on my auctions or anyone else's auctions if you're going to bitch about shit that you assume or expect. Also, don't bitch about shit that any fool can clearly see in my auction. I could see if I listed the shipping as overnight and sent it to you media mail, but I didn't. "Feel free to ask questions." That quote is in all of my auctions. Learn to read and have a nice day.

PS: Thanks pimp, for backing me up.

bread's done
Back