-

43 new items added and some more stuff, including the following GBA games: RebelStar TC, Metroid ZM & Fusion, Metal Slug, Zelda MC, Zelda 4Swords, Klonoa EoD, Gunstar SH, Bomberman Tourn, Broken Sword TSotT, Gem Smashers, Advance Wars and Astro Boy

[quote name='TheOne06']Damn I wish I could get that Kevin James DVD... I dont want to pay that much tho :([/quote]

Yeah, i didn't know it was worth that much til I threw it up there. Why's it worth so much? Just because it's OOP? Doesn't seem worth it to me. He's not even that funny doing Stand Up.

Put a bid in on Harmony of Dissonance. I won't win, but I'll start ya off.

Enjoy! I'm doing a bit of purging myself. Gaming has been a sideline hobby of mine for a while too, but I really would like to invest in a Wii so I've got a decent chunk of change by decimating the PS2, GCN, and GBA glut I had.

Best of luck to you! :)

Placed a bid.

College is in full session now so I definitely have to put gaming on hold. The summer months are my gaming months. I stock up on all the Christmas releases that are put on clearance during the summer for some great cheap games. My roommate just bought Dead Rising for the XBox360 and it is a must resist urge not to play it even though it is so much fun!

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']hey if i win, can i send money through snail mail...my paypal aint working[/quote]

yeah, no problem....just try to send it out asap so i can send your winning(s) out asap...thanks for the bid(s)

bread's done
Back