67 year old man 1 thug 0

There are rumors going around that the old guy in the video is also the old guy who got Tasered at an A's game last year.

[quote name='Rasen']Just saw the interview with the camera person. If she can be believed, It turns out it WAS started by shoe-shining.

So:
The old guy's a little crazy. And racist.
The black guy has a temper. And is racist.
The camera person is stupid. And racist.

I think the hot gym pants girl had the right idea. Ignore it all, sit there and look pretty.[/QUOTE]

The problem with the video is that it doesn't show the start of the whole fight. Why would she just be videotaping for the hell of it? It starts off with the shoe shine but it never shows what started before it. The camera lady is a ghetto racist.

Wow..That was completely unnecessary to taze that guy. Old guy should of at least kicked the shit out of the douche bag with the tazer.

[quote name='slickkill77']Wow..That was completely unnecessary to taze that guy. [/QUOTE]

Old guy could have prevented it by not acting like an ass to start with and just getting up as asked. Not saying he should have been tasered at that point, but that old guy isn't blameless.

oh my god this girl is a joke. saying she didnt "steal" the bag and that she took it so the cops could go through it. yet she brought it back and told the guy to go through it

[quote name='muteprophet2000']man beetlejuice from the howard stern show got the crap beat out of him.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing when I watched it.

for those who can't hear it well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8k2j2MesZ8&feature=player_embedded

might have to turn on CC at the bottom right of the video.

great pictures from 4chan at the start of this thread. definitely made my Wednesday more enjoyable.

according to digg.com
'EPIC BEARD MAN Update:

Looks like he was in Oakland and being threatened so he flipped *****. (smart move, imho) Unfortunately, he also happens to be completely insane (poor guy's seen combat). See docs: http://ebm.pastebin.com/m5d4e0b2d

Here's video of him getting tazed, bro (some of the crowd's on his side so maybe he's not all that crazy, after all): http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/loca ...

Video Part 2 (he's a Nam Vet, "*****"): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnjFVPCek

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Come on guys...violence is wrong! Let's not lose sight of that, but it's ok to incite violence. 'Cause this shit is real.[/QUOTE]
No, fighting is wrong in PUBLIC. It's ok in the privacy of your own home... according to video girl.

I don't have audio right now so don't know who started it but damn that dude got MESSED UP. I have to agree with others though, girl in purple aerobics pants is by far the most epic thing going on.

I'm surprised that everyone is so unilaterally supporting EBM. All 3 share some sort of fault.

1. Presumably, the EBM instigated the verbal conflict by making a disparaging remark. (this is all the video shows and what the girl states, so we have no knowledge of prior causes).
2. The messed up dude made the mistake of following the guy after he attempted to leave the conflict and proceeded to make first contact.
3. The girl encouraged the above behavior by appealing to the messed up dude's sense of pride and machismo. She also took his bag.

If 1 is in fact the true antecedent to all of this, crazy as shit this dude may be, but he's also a prick for making an insensitive comment like that.

[quote name='Anexanhume']I'm surprised that everyone is so unilaterally supporting EBM. All 3 share some sort of fault.

1. Presumably, the EBM instigated the verbal conflict by making a disparaging remark. (this is all the video shows and what the girl states, so we have no knowledge of prior causes).
2. The messed up dude made the mistake of following the guy after he attempted to leave the conflict and proceeded to make first contact.
3. The girl encouraged the above behavior by appealing to the messed up dude's sense of pride and machismo. She also took his bag.

If 1 is in fact the true antecedent to all of this, crazy as shit this dude may be, but he's also a prick for making an insensitive comment like that.[/QUOTE]

nobody is innocent here.

They're all at fault, I wouldn't side with anybody. Neither one of the guys would let it go and the woman with the camera didn't help anything.

I don't understand how people weren't able to follow what happened, for the most part....

1. EBM was sitting up front.
2. Thug guy got on the bus and walked by, saying/mumbling something to EBM.
3. EBM thought Thug guy said something about shining shoes, so he goes back to ask how much it costs to shine his shoes.
4. Thug guy had a bad day so immediately took this the wrong way, thinking EBM was being racist, when EBM actually just misheard Thug guy.
5. EBM gets offended that Thug guy thinks he's racist, the two start to argue.

That's basically how it starts, and everyone has now seen the ending.

Just goes to show that a bad day and miscommunication are never a good thing. Also, if you're having a bad day, distance yourself and go do something to relax you (e.g. ice cream cone!).

By far the best line:

[quote name='Old Man with a wallet that says "Bad Ass Motherfucker" on it'] It could be a Chinaman! It don’t matter!
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Capitalizt']It's already hit 4chan ;)

v62nif.jpg

kbyd88.jpg

yctxk.jpg

TDs71.jpg

208x228_Epic-beard-man-AMBER-LAMPS-BRING-HER.jpg

b5WOo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

wow, didn't even notice the hot purple girl until it got highlighted.

great match! really encourages me to ride Muni [bus transit] more often.

Hey, Amber Lamps, what's your name?

[quote name='thespyderboy']I don't understand how people weren't able to follow what happened, for the most part....

3. EBM thought Thug guy said something about shining shoes, so he goes back to ask how much it costs to shine his shoes.
4. Thug guy had a bad day so immediately took this the wrong way, thinking EBM was being racist, when EBM actually just misheard Thug guy.

Just goes to show that a bad day and miscommunication are never a good thing. Also, if you're having a bad day, distance yourself and go do something to relax you (e.g. ice cream cone!).[/QUOTE]

Actually, I think this is right. I turned the volume up to ear bleeding to hear the first part, and EBM talks about being offered and seems to be genuinely asking about it in the beginning.

[quote name='thespyderboy']I don't understand how people weren't able to follow what happened, for the most part....

Just goes to show that a bad day and miscommunication are never a good thing. Also, if you're having a bad day, distance yourself and go do something to relax you (e.g. ice cream cone!).[/QUOTE]

agreed.

but instead of ice cream get a frozen yogurt

also thug guy escalated first by walking up to EBM and pushing him.

[quote name='SpazX']It was definitely something about spit-shining shoes, I dunno how it came up, but the old guy is certifiably insane so it might not have made any damn sense how it came up. I can see why he might have gotten pissed, but they both acted pretty stupid to get it where it ended up.[/QUOTE]

Why do you think that guy is insane? Is it because of the second video?

The second video is a normal reaction when you just got punched and beat the shit of someone.If you are 67 years old and you're surrounded by younger people calling you names, recording you, calling you a racist, and trying to fight you or telling you you just broke the law. First his adrenaline is pumping he's probably scared, and on top of that one is suppose to "act" crazy and scream when you are threatened in public.

like when you get mugged the best thing to is act frantic and scream "oh you want to mug me? and take my money with that KNIFE you have!!!"

[quote name='xxDOYLExx']nobody is innocent here.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SpazX']They're all at fault, I wouldn't side with anybody. Neither one of the guys would let it go and the woman with the camera didn't help anything.[/QUOTE]

Yup. But man, did you see how much the old guy towered over the other guy? I sure wouldn't have messed with him. He whupped his ass.

[quote name='gareman']Why do you think that guy is insane? Is it because of the second video?

The second video is a normal reaction when you just got punched and beat the shit of someone.If you are 67 years old and you're surrounded by younger people calling you names, recording you, calling you a racist, and trying to fight you or telling you you just broke the law. First his adrenaline is pumping he's probably scared, and on top of that one is suppose to "act" crazy and scream when you are threatened in public.

like when you get mugged the best thing to is act frantic and scream "oh you want to mug me? and take my money with that KNIFE you have!!!"[/QUOTE]

I don't think he's literally insane. Incredibly aggressive maybe. Mostly based on the second video, but the way he was acting in the first wasn't particularly different, just less shouting. I wouldn't describe how he was acting as entirely normal, he's worked up quite a bit more than I would expect, and I don't think anybody was really threatening him in the second video.

Is the second video from the same person? They were just sitting in the back of the bus at the end of the first one, so if it was the same person then there was some time lag there, but the guy seems even angrier.

This all seems stupid as hell, all 3 parties are the lowest form of human behavior. But the funny thing is that at any point in time it could have been ended by simply ignoring the other party.

Racist people say racist things as long as they are not physically trying to go after you then you let them talk to themselves. I cant really tell what the hell either one of them are talking about but the fact of the matter is that a stupid ass black guy got his ass beat because he thought being big, black and cursing loud is going to scare everyone he comes up against. Obviously this EBG didnt give a damn about his corn rows he beat his ass.

Its what happens when you think you have to constantly prove that you are tough. Even if EMB was trying to be racist (which it sounds like he wasnt) there is no reason to put on the stereotypical angry black persona and show that you have street cred. Simply ignore him and step away.

fuck this fake thug and I am glad he got his ass beat. EBG isnt really at fault as fake thug actually chased him up there and punch him first. If you are going to punch someone expect them to hit you back.

[quote name='Soodmeg']This all seems stupid as hell, all 3 parties are the lowest form of human behavior. But the funny thing is that at any point in time it could have been ended by simply ignoring the other party.

Racist people say racist things as long as they are not physically trying to go after you then you let them talk to themselves. I cant really tell what the hell either one of them are talking about but the fact of the matter is that a stupid ass black guy got his ass beat because he thought being big, black and cursing loud is going to scare everyone he comes up against. Obviously this EBG didnt give a damn about his corn rows he beat his ass.

Its what happens when you think you have to constantly prove that you are tough. Even if EMB was trying to be racist (which it sounds like he wasnt) there is no reason to put on the stereotypical angry black persona and show that you have street cred. Simply ignore him and step away.

fuck this fake thug and I am glad he got his ass beat. EBG isnt really at fault as fake thug actually chased him up there and punch him first. If you are going to punch someone expect them to hit you back.[/QUOTE]

If EBG wasn't being racist, how did he show the "lowest form of human behavior?"

He walked away from the situation and then defended himself.

Well, fighting past 8th grade puts you at fault regardless.

EBG could have just as easily said, "Oh I must have misunderstood you sorry." Then walked away without saying another word. But he didnt do that, he carried on some conversation that was visually getting that black guy upset. A smart person would have said do themselves, "I dont want to fight today so maybe I should just walk away now."

I dont lay too much blame with EBG guy though. I have been in many fights, if someone attempts to hit you, beat the shit out them instantly. If someone is already at the point of striking you..there is no more discussion.

The only one not at fault is Amber Lamps.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Well, fighting past 8th grade puts you at fault regardless.

EBG could have just as easily said, "Oh I must have misunderstood you sorry." Then walked away without saying another word. But he didnt do that, he carried on some conversation that was visually getting that black guy upset. A smart person would have said do themselves, "I dont want to fight today so maybe I should just walk away now."

I dont lay too much blame with EBG guy though. I have been in many fights, if someone attempts to hit you, beat the shit out them instantly. If someone is already at the point of striking you..there is no more discussion.

The only one not at fault is Amber Lamps.[/QUOTE]

That's totally how real life works. . .

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Was I the only one watching the good looking chick sitting next to him? Loved how she stayed seated and emotionless from beginning to end.

Edit: Would also like to mention that I make it a point not to mess with ex-Marines who wear shirts that say "I am a motherfucker." Seems like a good rule to follow.[/QUOTE]

nope i was checkin her out too not too bad surprised she didnt get up and go to the front considering the only other white person on the bus was the driver ( but then again the only free seat up front had blood all over it so ). he did get what he deserved and thats a rule for you all to know never fuck with an old guy with arm tattos.

that chic is really the one who should have got her ass kicked. i hate shit stirrers and then to try and post a video saying she didnt do anything wrong? gtfooh. i can understand the black guys anger if the old dude did ask him for a shoe shine but sense should prevail over pride sometimes. the old guy moved away and he could have left it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpazX']I don't think he's literally insane. Incredibly aggressive maybe. Mostly based on the second video, but the way he was acting in the first wasn't particularly different, just less shouting. I wouldn't describe how he was acting as entirely normal, he's worked up quite a bit more than I would expect, and I don't think anybody was really threatening him in the second video.

Is the second video from the same person? They were just sitting in the back of the bus at the end of the first one, so if it was the same person then there was some time lag there, but the guy seems even angrier.[/QUOTE]

He didn't sound too aggressive I think he was offended that the dude was accusing him of being racist and that upset him, then the black dude started threaten him and the old guy made some "yea right you'll kick my ass" comment, and got up and move all the way to the end of the bus. Black guy kept saying stuff, and the older guy just kept coming back somewhat calmly.

[quote name='The Crotch']...
That in no way looked like Red Green.

Besides, he was neither handsome nor handy.[/QUOTE]

We have no way of knowing how handy that man is.

[quote name='The Crotch']...
That in no way looked like Red Green.

Besides, he was neither handsome nor handy.[/QUOTE]

Well, he kind of sounded like him...

redblog5-759068.jpg

[quote name='gareman']We have no way of knowing how handy that man is.[/QUOTE]

Well, his hands were huge. Does that make him handy?

I love this video!!! It took me about 5 minutes to stop laughing after I watched it the other day. AC Transit? SF Bay Area, right?

Anyway, I just hate how ignorant some of the 13-25 years old are these days regardless of race. This dipsh*t got exactly what he deserved.

bread's done
Back