7-11 Xbox one daily giveaway

Somehow now I have 430 points !
Sucks the max you can enter is five times per day. No other prize on there is worth much to me :oldman:
Hmm so I won the arcade games and the code came in the email, however my 5 dollar gift card has yet to show up.

Anyway here's some leftover codes

Wreckateer: D63PX-C2Q2P-W2GKW-H9KGG-W2FCZ
The Maw: J2WD9-39WDY-Q7772-2HTMD-XP79Z
Got the Wreckateer code. Thanks! :)

Good enough for me....free codes for all!

The Maw: GD623-TJWKC-V6V9C-GKX49-3VW2Z
Aqua: 3XVRR-34P96-DW3QT-66QQ6-C9GJZ
Fable Heroes: WVMRF-XXW6Y-RGVRD-CHFF4-KHVMZ
Wreckateer: 3Y97F-4XTFH-62CWX-RRD2W-9DV3Z

I also won that Arcade game pack, but I'm only going to be keeping Ms. Splosion Man and Fable Heroes.  I'll give away the other three to whoever wants them (just post here which one you want and I'll PM you the code).  I don't want to just post them for any lurker to get.  LOL

All games have been given away.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also won that Arcade game pack, but I'm only going to be keeping Ms. Splosion Man and Fable Heroes. I'll give away the other three to whoever wants them (just post here which one you want and I'll PM you the code). I don't want to just post them for any lurker to get. LOL
Can I snag Aqua and/or Wreckateer? (If only one, I'll take Aqua please!)

Aqua goes to DomPaolo, but I've still got Wreckateer and The Maw.

All games have been given away.

[quote name="BMXJouster" post="11215049" timestamp="1384060366"]

Aqua goes to DomPaolo, but I've still got Wreckateer and The Maw.[/quote

may I have wreckateer?]

I won

Item: Xbox Digital Promotional Gift Card

Ms. Splosion Man: 
The Maw:
Aqua:
Fable Heroes:
Wreckateer

and I lost the $200 give away and the 12 month subscription. Plus 5 entries into the xbox one contest.

so wait.. you won a ps4, xbox one, and a 200 dollar visa card....? I might have to drink your blood to steal your luck!

but in all seriousness it's been a good month for you haha! congrats dude.
Also won a few other smaller promotions (gas cards and the like), oh yeah, and found out on Saturday my wife is pregnant! hah

I've won all the prizes, I mean, minus the xbox one, I won't hold my breathe there. hah
What times did you enter your codes? And time zone?

As for everyone else on the mobile site does the little red refresh icon on a load mean anything.

What times did you enter your codes? And time zone?

As for everyone else on the mobile sight does the little red refresh icon on a loax mean anything.
Unfortunately I really don't remember, I just randomly plugged at them a couple of times over the course of a few days, the 12 month and others were easy and I won them on the first or second try, the $200 card I think it took me about 6 or 7 tries over the course of three days.

Won a $5 Xbox Card.

That ends my 20+ year contest drought.

The last time I won something was a Grimace doll @ McDonald's when I was like five.

yea i'm cleaning out my points for an xbox one :p 

Speaking which, anyone gotten a winning email?  Or u thin kthey're going to wati until the END of the contest?

yea i'm cleaning out my points for an xbox one :p

Speaking which, anyone gotten a winning email? Or u thin kthey're going to wati until the END of the contest?
Congratulations! You are one of the lucky winners of this instant win prize. Look for your item within 4-6 weeks. In the meantime, sit back and bask in your victory and maybe do some thumb exercises for all the game time you’re about to log.

I don't know if it's like that for an X1 but I received the instant win conformation before I got the redemption notification.

I got the impression that the xbox ones are a 'sweepstakes' so they draw from the eligible entries for each day, not instant win like the others. Not sure if they email daily or will just wait until the end to notify.

Congratulations! You are one of the lucky winners of this instant win prize. Look for your item within 4-6 weeks. In the meantime, sit back and bask in your victory and maybe do some thumb exercises for all the game time you’re about to log.

I don't know if it's like that for an X1 but I received the instant win conformation before I got the redemption notification.
I got that email too,I never got a redemption notification though.

I won

Ms. Splosion Man:
The Maw:
Aqua:
Fable Heroes:
Wreckateer

and I lost the $200 give away and the 12 month subscription. Plus 5 entries into the xbox one contest.
If you don't want Fable Heroes I will take it off your hands lol

I keep trying the email codes and after I entered one yesterday it won't let me enter any more :( this is frustrating. I just wanted Fable Heroes lol

I keep trying the email codes and after I entered one yesterday it won't let me enter any more :( this is frustrating. I just wanted Fable Heroes lol
I entered the free entry codes and didn't get a single email to let me know if I won or not. Lol

How did you enter them without an error....firefox is giving me lots of issues with that
Which error are you getting? Before when I was entering them I did get an error, but usually I would receive a email if I won something or not anyways. Now I get an error that I don't have enough points to enter when I am using a free entry code. Then it goes through with that AMOE error that says this code has already been used, but never received an email that I used them. Happened with all 5 codes yesterday.

That is the error that I kept getting. How did you get past those errors.
The errors I am getting now I can't get it to work. But all I was doing before was reentering the codes until I got an email lol. But now I just can't get any to work =/.

Edit : I just tested it and it seems to only give an error for the Xbox 360 arcade games now.

bread's done
Back