7-11 Xbox one daily giveaway

No - I just won the $5 card and it threw up a "you need to wait a month" message when I tried again.

*edit - I might have misread your question, but this was using the free entries. YMMV with points balance.

Last edited by a moderator:
No - I just won the $5 card and it threw up a "you need to wait a month" message when I tried again.

*edit - I might have misread your question, but this was using the free entries. YMMV with points balance.
Maybe multiple accounts for those who have said they won more? But I don't know then, I can't even get my points to work on an InstantWin/Sweeps that I used my free entries on.

Oh, I did continue trying for the other prizes and was allowed to enter those with the free entries, I won the Arcade game bundle and then the 1 month card. Once you win though, it seems to be prize specific as far as locking you out.

Just won the $200 visa, holy fricken smokes 0_0

Congratulations! You are one of the lucky winners of this instant win prize.
Look for your item within 4-6 weeks. In the meantime, sit back and bask in your
victory and maybe do some thumb exercises for all the game time you’re about to
log.

Item: $200 Visa Gift Card

Just won the $200 visa, holy fricken smokes 0_0

Congratulations! You are one of the lucky winners of this instant win prize.
Look for your item within 4-6 weeks. In the meantime, sit back and bask in your
victory and maybe do some thumb exercises for all the game time you’re about to
log.

Item: $200 Visa Gift Card
on your first try?

I couldnt even find the sweeps for the 12 month live.  But I won $5 and the arcade games on my first try.......I kinda think everyone does.

Not sure why people think everybody wins them. 

I can't even enter them.  I have 6 points that the site wont let me use...  then when I try to use AMOE on anything except the system/200$ card it tells me I don't have any points or that AMOE already exists.  And yes.  I know how to enter. I've been entering daily for the X1 and $200 Visa card.

Not sure why people think everybody wins them.

I can't even enter them. I have 6 points that the site wont let me use... then when I try to use AMOE on anything except the system/200$ card it tells me I don't have any points or that AMOE already exists. And yes. I know how to enter. I've been entering daily for the X1 and $200 Visa card.
Well, everyone that has no problems entering the codes is sure to win the 1-month Xbox Live gold, $5 promotional gift, and 5 XBLA games. :)

So how many times can you win the instant win? Can I win more than one $5 xbox card, or more than one 1-month live?
If the notification you get when trying to enter an instant win you've already won are correct, we will be able to win every instant win once per month or I should say once in November and once in December since I don't know if this will continue in January because the Xbox One sweepstakes ends on like January 3rd.

So far I won the games, 1 month, and $5 gift card and I ordered a 1 month. Been entering everyday and using the AMOE, I won that 1 month one day then the next day won the games and $5. Once you win in a category, you aren't able to enter at those categories until next month I guess.

I'm going to take a guess you guys getting errors are at the wrong spot ( I did that at first myself). Make sure you go to the https://www.slurpee.com/XboxSweeps/EarnMorePoints link- it asks you to log in (really silly they just ask you to input your email twice) then you should see a screen with a few products - On both my laptop and desktop the blue button here 
d7F4rRJ.png

got cut off - scroll down, hit the button, then you will be at a screen to enter your cap code and a captcha. Hope this is helpful.

bread's done
Back