75% Off All Toys & Apparel @ Namco Store

Anybody else get this message with their shipment confirmation?

When your order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment, one or more of the products were no longer available and have been substituted with similar products of equal or greater value.

When your order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment, one or more of the products were no longer available and have been substituted with similar products of equal or greater value.
Nope, what items did you have on that order? I'm hoping shoes and not the wall stickers.

Got my stuff today. Damn fast shipping & my experience with DR packaging is not so great so far, but this one was exception. They used 2 boxes & packing was too good! Now to the contents....

Shoes - Wow just wow! Fitted perfectly for the size & man do they look sturdy!

Splatterhouse speakers - Haven't opened them but the outer box is pretty impressive, though a little smaller than I had imagined

Diorama statue - This thing is huge & outer box is so classy!! Am lovin it!!

Got my stuff today. Damn fast shipping & my experience with DR packaging is not so great so far, but this one was exception. They used 2 boxes & packing was too good! Now to the contents....

Splatterhouse speakers - Haven't opened them but the outer box is pretty impressive, though a little smaller than I had imagined

What size did you order and what size is your feet? Can you test out the speakers real quick?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did. I'm pretty sure it's the Monkey statue that's OOS for my order. I'm just wonderin' what the hell they replaced it with @ that price. This should be interestin'.

I did. I'm pretty sure it's the Monkey statue that's OOS for my order. I'm just wonderin' what the hell they replaced it with @ that price. This should be interestin'.
What else was in your order, if you don't mind me asking? I want to buy the Monkey statue still (it still adds to cart) but if it's truly out of stock then it's not worth the hassle.

Got my stuff today. Damn fast shipping & my experience with DR packaging is not so great so far, but this one was exception. They used 2 boxes & packing was too good! Now to the contents....

Can you post pic of diorama?!

Shit, I noticed that on mine too, all im saying is I'm not paying for any crap stuff they send me, I want my money refunded for whatever I don't receive

Sorry for double post!

I ordered a fight stick from Namco before, got that message and did receive the product I ordered. There was discussion about it in that thread as well and people said that is normal believe it or not LOL.

What else was in your order, if you don't mind me asking? I want to buy the Monkey statue still (it still adds to cart) but if it's truly out of stock then it's not worth the hassle.
The Splatterhouse kicks and two Pac-Man plush heads. I was only assumin' the statue because on the shippin' email, it still lists the kicks and plush heads. Where it's supposed to be the Monkey statue, it just has some generic number in its place, but with the same price.

I ordered a fight stick from Namco before, got that message and did receive the product I ordered. There was discussion about it in that thread as well and people said that is normal believe it or not LOL.
Well that's good to know. Hope that's the case here lol.

If my wallet hasn't been taking such a beating after my last 3 purchases, I'd be all over this. (I just bought MK: Komplete, Injustice, and Far Cry 3.)

And you to you people with big feet, consider yourselves lucky. I have to order my shoes online from places like Zappos. There literally isn't a store around me that sells size 16 shoes. Hell, I could probably wear a 17 by now...

Well, I placed an order on the Monkey statue and the Pacman head.

Still wish I had the diorama too. Anyone with an extra order willing to help a fellow CAG?

What size do you typically wear. I ordered my usual size but read things elsewhere that the brand sometimes runs big and sometimes runs small. I'm just hoping mine will fit.
That is my normal size. They are marginally smaller than some of my other shoes but still fit perfect

Well, I placed an order on the Monkey statue and the Pacman head.

Still wish I had the diorama too. Anyone with an extra order willing to help a fellow CAG?
It looks like the diorama is back in stock. I'm able to add it to the cart.

You could get the shirt that says "eat me." Inappropriate comments , one of the reasons I'm single.
Haha

Or you just need to find someone who understands the humor

I remember how shocked my husbands friends were when I traded barbs with them

I should get that shirt and see the reactions I get 😜

Wtf all of my stuff just got cancelled except for the stupid Pac Man Buttons that I ordered to get over $25 for the free shipping.....really? I ordered pretty early as well....

Wtf all of my stuff just got cancelled except for the stupid Pac Man Buttons that I ordered to get over $25 for the free shipping.....really? I ordered pretty early as well....
Define early? I ordered within hours of the first post, everything shipped, to be delivered tomorrow.

Define early? I ordered within hours of the first post, everything shipped, to be delivered tomorrow.
My original post was about 5-6 hours after this thread went up and I ordered the stuff a couple of minutes after I posted that, so it was on the 19th before anything was showing OOS

My original post was about 5-6 hours after this thread went up and I ordered the stuff a couple of minutes after I posted that, so it was on the 19th before anything was showing OOS
What did you order? I got one of each of the Enslaved statues.

Just got an email that all 4 of my Pac Man ghost plush got cancelled!  The thing is they are all still listed in stock.  Pretty crappy move. The only thing still active is my Pole Position T-Shirt for $4.99..... I better not get hit with a shipping fee!

I must say I had a few in me when I placed my order. Next morning I woke up and thought "WTF did I spend money on?!?!" Package just arrived and It's aweeeesoooooome haha. Love it when those regretful impulse buys pay off. Really impressed with the splatterhouse mask and the shotglasses. Threw in a pacman T anf the plush helmet basically for free to offset shipping. Actually just went back for more but sadly the sale is over. Cheers to drunken impulse buys that pan out!

Received my two Enslaved statues today. (one of each)

The idiots at digital river shipped the two large statue boxes in a giant shipping box with ZERO padding. Not a single peanut or piece of paper inside. They just bounced around the entire time. A piece from one of the statues was broken off when I opened it.

Anyone not get all of their stuff? I'm missing the shoes, shot glasses and splatterhouse mask but I got the two statues, plush and a shirt I ordered.

But when the shipping confirmation e-mail came it said all items shipped

Anyone not get all of their stuff? I'm missing the shoes, shot glasses and splatterhouse mask but I got the two statues, plush and a shirt I ordered.

But when the shipping confirmation e-mail came it said all items shipped
I had a similar situation. Received only my shoes the other day even though everything shipped under one tracking number. The very next day I received the rest of my order.

I had a similar situation. Received only my shoes the other day even though everything shipped under one tracking number. The very next day I received the rest of my order.
Okay.. that makes me feel better. I sent them an e-mail asking if I should be expecting another shipment... it's just odd that the shipping notification e-mail stated all items shipped and it provided a UPS tracking number which showed two boxes and those two boxes didn't include all the items.

But I'm happy with what I received so far.

Received my two Enslaved statues today. (one of each)

The idiots at digital river shipped the two large statue boxes in a giant shipping box with ZERO padding. Not a single peanut or piece of paper inside. They just bounced around the entire time. A piece from one of the statues was broken off when I opened it.
My monkey statue has his sash broken cause of this... I tried super glue but no luck...so sad :(

bread's done
Back