75% Off All Toys & Apparel @ Namco Store

Hm. I do need new shoes and can't beat that price. I just don't know what else to get to push it over $25. With shipping being $11, it'd be $3 cheaper just to buy something that's $10.

That's just silly. 

And I can't seem to add that Katamari castle shirt to my cart...

UPDATE: Couldn't get the castle shirt to go in my cart at any size so I just grabbed the button set to push it over the $25. 

For $26 + tax I'm walking away with:

Those shoes (Much needed)
Pacman mousepad
Splatterhouse mask
Pacman buttons

I think we're all going to be able to spot another CAG in a crowd by whoever is wearing these shoes. Does anyone know if Globe shoe sizes run true?

Last edited by a moderator:
SI_PacHead-Adult.jpg

I'm interested in getting this ^

Wife was on board with the following order.  I, uh, went well over the free shipping quota.  Thanks so much, OP!  My office is really coming together now.

-clubNAMCO Plush Collection - Blinky

-clubNAMCO Plush Collection - Clyde

-clubNAMCO Plush Collection - Inky

-clubNAMCO Plush Collection - Pinky

-Enslaved™: Odyssey to the West: Monkey & Trip Diorama Statue

-PAC-MAN Button Set x2

-PAC-MAN Collectors' Shot Glass Set

-PAC-MAN Mouse pad

Grabbed all of this! Thanks a bunch OP

-Namco X Globe Splatterhouse Superfly Hi
-PAC-MAN Plush Head x2
-clubNAMCO Plush Collection - Inky
-clubNAMCO Plush Collection - Clyde
-clubNAMCO Plush Collection - Blinky
-clubNAMCO Plush Collection - Pinky

Thank you DanteWarrior for the heads up. I ordered the two Enslaved statues, even though it's against my better judgement since this is from digital river.

I recently played the game and greatly enjoyed it, even got the platinum trophy. I'm surprised that they show no pictures of the packaging, mentioned that it's a numbered edition, nor provide any specs on their site. Wait... it's digital river, no I'm not.

Ended up grabbing the Splatterhouse mask, a tshirt and Armored Core: Verdict Day since it's only $20 (cheapest it's been?  I haven't been following the price).

EDIT: fuck me, went back and got the ghost plushies plus the Pac-Man helmet for this years Halloween costume.

Wanna get the shoes but afraid of getting the wrong size.

Also I would love to get the mask but I can't find myself to bring more merch onto my full shelves.

Or maybe I just like splatterhouse alot lol.

For those who don't know, the mask was also a gamestop bonus when you bought the game awhile back. I have one, it's pretty cool, def worth $6. Also, if I remember correctly, Globe Shoes run small. Don't quote me on that though, I haven't owned a pair in awhile.

R3DH3R0, on 20 Feb 2014 - 11:00 PM, said:
For those who don't know, the mask was also a gamestop bonus when you bought the game awhile back. I have one, it's pretty cool, def worth $6. Also, if I remember correctly, Globe Shoes run small. Don't quote me on that though, I haven't owned a pair in awhile.
Yeah this is the reason why I bought 2 pairs both different sizes, just in case one was too small the other one should be ok.

I got the Monkey statue, Splatterhouse kicks (size 13, last pair), and two Pac-Man plush heads. Props OP.

Got a shipping confirmation about an hour ago on my two pairs of shoes both with different sizes. On the shipping email it shows two different product sku's for the shoes so hopefully that means they know the size.

Thanks so much for this! I've had my eye on those Tekken shirts for a long time but could never bring myself to spend 25 on them each. Now I got two for even less than that! :D

bread's done
Back