75% Off All Toys & Apparel @ Namco Store

That's how mine was! The curly golden 'sash' was already bouncing around inside the styrofoam.
Yup :(..for such a big ass box you'd thing the thing would be safe,but nope...it looks nice it just sucks the sash side is the side that has to face forward so u can see its missing..Other than that,the ting looks awesome

Yup :(..for such a big ass box you'd thing the thing would be safe,but nope...it looks nice it just sucks the sash side is the side that has to face forward so u can see its missing..Other than that,the ting looks awesome
Where the sash goes, there's some missing gold paint too. You can see white in an area where gold should be.

Got the kicks. Wrong damn size. Gonna donate them to someone less fortunate. No big deal.

Got the Pac Man plush heads. They're pretty cool. Definitely rockin' them lol.

Now on to the statue. I open up the box and the shit is unpainted. All I see is grey. You gotta be kiddin' me. They trolled my order hard. Had I known there was a possibilty of gettin' a grey statue, I wouldn't have even bothered.

Thanks for nothin' SCAMCO.

Soooo, after my order gets canceled today I got two boxes, and got the shoes and the pac man hat....theres a slip of paper that says that the Mouse pad was also shipped but the buttons weren't. There is also no charge on the card that was used to order these and it still shows as canceled on the website....free shoes?!

I didn't get the rest of my items today... I e-mailed Namco last night but will wait until the end of the week before trying to escalate a complaint.

I haven't opened my statue yet but I can hear something rattling around. Probably not a good sign.

Got the kicks. Wrong damn size. Gonna donate them to someone less fortunate. No big deal.

Got the Pac Man plush heads. They're pretty cool. Definitely rockin' them lol.

Now on to the statue. I open up the box and the shit is unpainted. All I see is grey. You gotta be kiddin' me. They trolled my order hard. Had I known there was a possibilty of gettin' a grey statue, I wouldn't have even bothered.

Thanks for nothin' SCAMCO.
Usually unpainted statues are preproduction, wonder if that's worth anything.

Got my Enslaved Trip/Monkey diorama and the robot's arms were broken.  Namco wants me to ship it back to them at my own cost (which would be more than I paid for it).

Guess i'll try my luck with some gorilla glue.

Got my order today. The two shirts were the right size, all of the plush ghosts were as described, and the Splatterhouse Mask Display is pretty damn cool. Thanks for posting this deal.

Got my Enslaved Trip/Monkey diorama and the robot's arms were broken. Namco wants me to ship it back to them at my own cost (which would be more than I paid for it).

Guess i'll try my luck with some gorilla glue.

Did they use any padding whatsoever?

Received my two statues today and two masks today. Packing was same as Romeo's, but luckily everything was complete. (runs off to double check)

Does anyone have a phone number to reach live support?

Gotta say this is a new low for DR/Namco....

So I didn't receive half my order. I'm missing two pairs of shoes, two masks and a set of shot glasses. I contacted them asking if I should be expecting another shipment with the rest of the items and this is the response I got:

Dear [my name],

Thank you for contacting the Namco Bandai US Online Store.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we cannot reship the missing items. It needs to be return
to us to process a full refund and place a new order again.

Sincerely,
Maria Corazon C.
Namco Bandai US Online Store
Customer Service
[email protected]
Email ID: 27664635

Does anyone have the Splatterhouse shoes in 10.5 that they are looking to get rid of? I somehow missed this deal but would love a pair. PM or reply here with your price if you do, thanks!

Does anyone have a phone number to reach live support?

Gotta say this is a new low for DR/Namco....

So I didn't receive half my order. I'm missing two pairs of shoes, two masks and a set of shot glasses. I contacted them asking if I should be expecting another shipment with the rest of the items and this is the response I got:
Wow that response wasn't helpful at all! At least give you a number to contact them to further understand your problem and try to resolve the issue. Anyway I found the number for you.

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
1740 Technology Drive
San Jose 95110
Phone: 1 (408) 235-2000
Toll-Free: 1 (888) 776-2626

Good luck!

Got my Monkey/Trip statue + mousepad. Statue was fine (it's all disassembled in styrofoam in the box which probably helps alleviate the lackluster shipping, plus luck). Of course, now that I got it, I'm having second thoughts about getting this big statue instead of the Monkey only statue. Bigger footprint and all that on my shelves. Looks cool just takes up a lot of room. Half tempted to search out someone to trade the big diorama for the statue.

Funny to see a couple of statues on ebay now, for more than Namco sells them even without the sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Monkey Statue, Splatterhouse and Tekken shirt. The statue came fine but I was shocked how big and durable it was. Was expecting something much cheaper especially at the price but it is a top quality statue. My box had some bubble wrap for padding, Digital River ain't too bad I guess  :whistle2:

I got my shirts on monday. Fit fine but they literally threw them in a box way too big. Thank goodness they're just shirts after hearing all this feedback about broken items, my sympathies guys. :(

Nice. Thanks for the bump. Got two Dark Souls shirts (one for my brother and I), two Splatterhouse statues and some Pacman shot glasses. All about $30. Not bad!

"Saved $100.85" Ha. Nice.

I could use some more shirts.

Did the stuff from last time ship quickly or was it typical Digital River?

Question mark.

Question. There's a shirt that says OOS in my cart (The "Pinky" Pac-Man shirt), yet you can still click on Buy It. Is it a safe bet they're not going to restock the shirt or should I buy it anyways and see?

Question. There's a shirt that says OOS in my cart (The "Pinky" Pac-Man shirt), yet you can still click on Buy It. Is it a safe bet they're not going to restock the shirt or should I buy it anyways and see?
if it is out of stock and yet it still let the order go through then any other items in that order will not ship at all until that item come in stock if it even does. Which mean the rest your items could be in limbo awhile since digital rivers handles the online store for namco

Is anybody familiar with the sizing on the Namco Bandai T-Shirts?  Do these run smaller or larger than normal shirts at retail stores?  I am asking because I normally wear a Medium most of the time, but certain brands are notorious for having uncomfortably snug fits regardless of what size shirt you normally wear.  I think I may pick myself up some of the Dark Souls and Pac-Man shirts.

Dark Souls shirt for me. Shipping stinks but $11 for a shirt isn't bad. Wish the Katamari designs weren't so ugly, I love that series.

Shipping kills it. I wanted to buy the Pac Man shot glasses for $7.49, but it's $8.90 shipping. Anyone know if there's a free ship code?

It seems like I'm the only that got an unpainted Monkey Statue. I can't even find pics of unpainted ones online. How do I find out if it's even worth anything? o_O

It seems like I'm the only that got an unpainted Monkey Statue. I can't even find pics of unpainted ones online. How do I find out if it's even worth anything? o_O
oh yeah I remember, think it's s proof. But that's still pretty awesome. Maybe they would know on statueforum.com there are some others, but I can't remember right now.

Did you post pics before? If not I'd like to see it. And what is your serial number for it?

Is anybody familiar with the sizing on the Namco Bandai T-Shirts? Do these run smaller or larger than normal shirts at retail stores? I am asking because I normally wear a Medium most of the time, but certain brands are notorious for having uncomfortably snug fits regardless of what size shirt you normally wear. I think I may pick myself up some of the Dark Souls and Pac-Man shirts.
Just got my order today. The shirt fits abit snag. Like for example, jcpenney rock and roll shirts. I order a size M and it fits like a muscle tshirt.

[quote name="The Punisher" post="11747248" timestamp="1399689590"]Just got my order today. The shirt fits abit snag. Like for example, jcpenney rock and roll shirts. I order a size M and it fits like a muscle tshirt.[/quote] Got my shirts yesterday and they fit well but I made sure that I ordered large sizes for this reason. Hope they aren't too snug on you that they are uncomfortable to wear. =(

bread's done
Back