-

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Will trade my mint Nyko Intercooler for a PS2 game - show me what you'v egot - its your chance to weed out and get a neat/useful new accessory for your 360!

Want:

MP3 Player - $100 is my cap on it - prefer to pay less though ;) 512 or above - no Shuffle

hey, joe, get the remix version (Greatest Hits) of midnight club 3: dub...it has more content...awesome game...you'll love all the customization, etc.

Hey Joe, what's the deal?

You were interested in my Zen micro vefore but you're not PMing me back? I'd like to work something out for your Lite.

[quote name='lanleague']Hey Joe, what's the deal?

You were interested in my Zen micro vefore but you're not PMing me back? I'd like to work something out for your Lite.[/QUOTE]

I had 5-6 other PMs to get back to - I think the micro's going to be too much for me - I don't need more than 2GB realistically.

[quote name='joevan']I had 5-6 other PMs to get back to - I think the micro's going to be too much for me - I don't need more than 2GB realistically.[/quote] Oh, sorry to have seemed too pushy, but someone can always use the space, i think, and I'd still be willing to work something out..

[quote name='Jagsfan6116']hit me up on AIM when you get a chance..

mine is = Jagsfan6116

i am intersted in the DS bundle[/QUOTE]

I don't even have Aim on my computer anymore ;)

[quote name='alive741']I'd listen to an offer for a sealed Prey for xbox 360, not collectors ed.[/QUOTE]

hm? :whistle2:s
If I'm reading that right, I'd offer around 75% of retail shipped

EDIT - added 360 stuff

[quote name='gopro']Interested, LYK in about 2 days. I may buy something on ebay instead.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

um...ok :whistle2:s

[quote name='Purkeynator']Are you taking money too not just trades? Interested in point card but don't have any of your games.[/QUOTE]

for the moment I'd like to just try and work trades since the card isn't worth much as a stand-alone

I did - if you're trying to say you can have the $130 by Thursday, cool, its yours. If you're trying to tell me you'll have $115 by Thursday, then you'd need $15 more. And theres nothing wrong with it.

[quote name='Enemy15']CML for

:360: 1600 Marketplace Points card

i don't think you'll find anything but you never know... ;)[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything but I appreciate the bump :D

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Hey, will you buy prey?

Also.. I have Red dead revolver for Xbox (It's BC with the 360) if your interested in that...[/QUOTE]

I am willing to buy prey - see my first post on this page ;)

Slightly interested in it for the Xbox but PS2 would be my first choice

[quote name='Quintox']Joe I sent you PM back did you get it?[/QUOTE]

I did but I ended up picking Socom III used from EB while I was out today

bread's done
Back