$8.96 Wild Arms 4, Hulk UD, Castlevania COD & tons more PS2 games @ Circuit City

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
UPDATE: Pretty much everything is OOS as of 11AM

These prices have beeen confirmed to be instore as well.

All games are :ps2: unless mentioned otherwise

[quote name='"Demolition Man"']First of all this is not the complete markdowns that is about to happen. There will be more games added within the next week or two for all the other systems. As soon as I get those lists I will make them available you can count on me for that. :D[/quote]
[quote name='"neocisco"']If anybody's interested I posted the markdown list from work in the CC clearance thread.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80262[/quote]
$3.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conflict: Vietnam :)xbox:)
Jak II
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

$5.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by bsschorr)
Tony Hawk's Underground
World Championship Poker :)ds:)

$8.96
Added 6/18/06:
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure (posted by neocisco)
Ford Racing 3 (posted by neocisco)
Friends Trivia (posted by neocisco)
Frogger: Ancient Shadow (posted by neocisco)
Full Spectrum Warrior (posted by neocisco)
Ghost Recon 2 (posted by neocisco)
Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 (w/o Mic) (posted by TimTucker)
MLB 2005 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5: World Series Edition (posted by neocisco)
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (posted by neocisco)
NBA Live 2005
(posted by neocisco)
Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (posted by neocisco)
Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures (posted by neocisco)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (posted by neocisco)
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (posted by neocisco)
Tiger Woods 2005 (posted by neocisco)

Added 6/17/06:
Area 51 (posted by davegargamel)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends (posted Strider Turbulence)
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (posted FatBoyInside)
Terminator 3: Redemption (posted kencag2823)

Added 6/16/06:
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (posted by Malkovich)
Eye Toy Antigrav w/ Camera (posted bysmaaug)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Limited Edition) (posted by cheezwhiz)

Added 6/15/06:
American Chopper Full Throttle (posted by Demolition Man)
Bode Miller Skiing (posted by Demolition Man)
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (posted by Demolition Man)
[DEAD?] Capcom Classics Collection (posted by Masterkyo)
Conflict: Global Terror (posted by Demolition Man)
Fantastic Four (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA Street (posted by Demolition Man)
Ford Mustang (posted by Demolition Man)
Legends Of Wrestling: Showdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Madden 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (posted by Demolition Man)
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (non Greatest Hits) (posted by Demolition Man)
NBA Street 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
NCAA March Madness 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
NHRA Championship Drag Racing (posted by Demolition Man)
Rainbow Six: Lockdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Torino 2006 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ty 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ultimate Spiderman (Regular Edition) (posted by Demolition Man)
Urbz: Sims In The City (posted by Demolition Man)

Added 6/14/06:
Batman Begins (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers (posted by The_Continental)
Eye Toy Play 1 w/ Camera
Fight Night Round 2
Flatout (posted by ManChowder)
SSX On Tour
We Love Katamari (posted by D. Monic)
Xenosaga II (posted by CaptPete)

Added 6/13/06:
187 Ride or Die
Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
ATV Offroad Fury™ 3
Backyard Football 2006
Black Hawk Down
(posted by Masterkyo)
Blitz: The League
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Conflict: Vietnam
Def Jam® Fight for NY™
[DEAD?] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas
Driver: Parallel Lines
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
(posted by j-fever)
Gun™
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
Haunting Ground
(posted by j-fever)
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
(posted by j-fever)
Indigo Prophecy
[DEAD?] Jak 3
James Bond 007™: From Russia with Love™
[DEAD?] Killzone
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Regular & Limited Edition)
Monster Hunter
(posted by Kell)
Need for Speed™: Underground
NFL® Street 2
NHL® 2K6 Nicktoons™ Unite!
Radiata Stories
(posted by suko_32)
[DEAD?] Ratchet & Clank™: Up Your Arsenal
Rugby 06
[DEAD?] Sly 2: Band of Thieves
State of Emergency 2
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
(posted by bsschorr)
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out
The Warriors
(posted by Moeity)
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/ gun
(posted by Gosha)
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
(posted by j-fever)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
True Crime® New York City
Wild Arms 3
(posted by spiderdog)
Wild Arms 4
Winning Eleven 8 PS2
(posted by bsschorr)
World Championship Poker™ 2: Featuring Howard Lederer
World Series of Poker
World Tour Soccer 2006

$9.99
Batman Begins :)xbox:)
Mortal Kombat®: Deception

Looks like i have a few returns to do....

Bought Marc Ecko LE and Indigo Prophecy within the past 2 weeks at $20 each at CC.

Also Bought Wild Arms 4 at BB(i think?) for $20 when that dropped. If i can find one in store I guess ill be returning that as well.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Looks like i have a few returns to do....

Bought Marc Ecko LE and Indigo Prophecy within the past 2 weeks at $20 each at CC.

Also Bought Wild Arms 4 at BB(i think?) for $20 when that dropped. If i can find one in store I guess ill be returning that as well.[/QUOTE]

You don't need to Return it instead do price adjustment unless u bought the games from different store. As for BB you can do pricematch on wild arms 4.

[quote name='Masterkyo']You don't need to Return it instead do price adjustment unless u bought the games from different store. As for BB you can do pricematch on wild arms 4.[/quote]

Yea thats what i meant. As far as BB goes, I have like $150 in CC gift cards so id prefer to use them up and get $$$ back from BB - so really depends if CC has a copy.

[quote name='clariste']If they aren't the same in-store, just tell them the price on their website and they should match it.[/QUOTE]

Not possible... Indigo Prophecy is OOS and has no website listing, so if CC in-store charges $19.99 there is no way to get it for $9.

Shit, all of them are...

I'll take one for the team and go in store and check this out, I'll report back soon.

For what it's worth, I just called my local CC and asked about Hulk: UD. The girl said the price in store was $8.96, same as the online price. I didn't ask about any of the other games, because she sounded like she was trying to deal with a couple customers at the same time as she was talking to me. Not sure how much of a YMMV this may be.

[quote name='Danimal']For what it's worth, I just called my local CC and asked about Hulk: UD. The girl said the price in store was $8.96, same as the online price. I didn't ask about any of the other games, because she sounded like she was trying to deal with a couple customers at the same time as she was talking to me. Not sure how much a YMMV this may be.[/QUOTE]

That's all I need to know... the dude I called couldn't spell "Wild" in Wild Arms 4.

Thanks!

[quote name='Roufuss']Not possible... Indigo Prophecy is OOS and has no website listing, so if CC in-store charges $19.99 there is no way to get it for $9.

Shit, all of them are...

I'll take one for the team and go in store and check this out, I'll report back soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't realize that when they went OOS the listing disappeared. I just clicked on the links in the OP and all of them are coming up missing....wtf?

[quote name='6669']The website is saying Castlevania and Indigo Prophecy are full price.[/quote]Wrong system...the PS2 versions were on sale.

Pretty much everything is OOS (and gone from the website).

[quote name='CheapyD']Wrong system...the PS2 versions were on sale.

Pretty much everything is OOS (and gone from the website).[/quote]
Let's hope they decide to run some of the same games on the Xbox side of things. :pray:

[quote name='Jack']Thanks for posting. I just picked up Wild Arms 4 and Indigo Prophecy in store for $8.96 each.[/quote]
Sounds like a full confirmation to me. Sweet!

picked up:

Wild Arms 4
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi
Sly 2
Getting Up LE

This was at the Tallahassee store and there was a shit ton of everything on the list still there when I left.

Same, just picked up:

Wild Arms 4
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Gun
Indigo Prophecy

The Saint Petersburg store has lots of everything on the list, except Incredible Hulk, I think I grabbed the last one, but there could be more hiding.

Was thinking about getting Def Jam: Fight for NY but I'll just wait for the new one.

[quote name='Roufuss']Same, just picked up:

Wild Arms 4
Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Gun
Indigo Prophecy

The Saint Petersburg store has lots of everything on the list, except Incredible Hulk, I think I grabbed the last one, but there could be more hiding.

Was thinking about getting Def Jam: Fight for NY but I'll just wait for the new one.[/quote]

Has anyone checked the XBox versions?

[quote name='CheapyD']Wrong system...the PS2 versions were on sale.

Pretty much everything is OOS (and gone from the website).[/QUOTE]
Oh, okay. Thanx Cheapy. I was tryin to see if my CC had them in stock.
Is there anyway to check on an item that the website is out of?

[quote name='waxHead']Has anyone checked the XBox versions?[/quote]

I was also wondering if anybody had a chance to see if the Xbox versions of some of the games were also clearanced.

Just gott back from CC and i scored all the games on my list:
Rainbow Six: Lockdown
NFL Street 2
Def Jam 2
Incredible Hulk 2
Wild Arms 4
Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi
Castlevania: Curse of darkness
Driver: Pararell line
Nightmare before Chrismast: Ooogie Revenge
Indio Prophecy
Tony Hawk Underground 2 (Non-GH)

Total $98.56 + $7.26 Taxes = $105.82 after $15 off coupon

They didn't mark down but it ring up $8.96. Glad all my games Ringup $8.96 if not i'll go to the customer service request pricematch with CC.com ;)

[quote name='soulwish2003']Are they marked 8.96? Or still labeled full price?[/quote]
Most likely labeled full price. CC is notoriously horrible (as in BB) for keeping their price tags up to date, unless they've pulled the games and tossed them into a dump bin.

[quote name='shrike4242']Most likely labeled full price. CC is notoriously horrible (as in BB) for keeping their price tags up to date, unless they've pulled the games and tossed them into a dump bin.[/QUOTE]

Excellent... then they will still have them in stock!

[quote name='shrike4242']Most likely labeled full price. CC is notoriously horrible (as in BB) for keeping their price tags up to date, unless they've pulled the games and tossed them into a dump bin.[/quote]
Good question.

To those just came back from B&M, were they on the shelves or in bins?

[quote name='evilmax17']Good question.

To those just came back from B&M, were they on the shelves or in bins?[/QUOTE]

They are on the shelves... the employees have NO IDEA the prices have dropped.

Hell, one of the employee saw me holding like 4 or 5 games, and looking at some others, and asked me if I needed help.. I just told him I was looking for some clearance games, and he says "Oh, we had to send those all back, there aren't anymore".

CC in Roanoke VA still had tons of everything when I looked this morning. Really sucks, I already have every one of these titles I normally would get. I guess the lesson here is to never buy a game for more than $10 :(

Ah crap, I completely missed the online sale!:wall:

I won't be able to stop by Circuit City until after work and everything will probably be gone by then...

Ah well.

I can probably take requests for my trip tomorrow(need to grab more gift cards at home) - As of today when i went and got my stuff there were a few Wild Arms 4, Indigo Prophecy, 1 Hulk, a bunch of Castlevanias....just let me know.

I have 1 extra Wild Arms 4 now though - first come, first serve.

Wlau always finds some bad ass deals :) Thanks Wlau! I picked up:

Marc Ecko's Getting Up LE
Wild Arms 4
Matrix Neo
Indigo Pro
Hulk

Thanks Again OP!

Tony Hawk's Underground $3.96
Jak II $3.96
World Poker Championship (DS) $5.96
Batman Begins (Xbox) $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception $9.99

These appear to still be in stock. I put them in my cart (except for Deception) and it lets me get through to the credit card entry page (IIRC when games aren't actually available, the system stops one prior to that page). I've managed to suppress the urge to buy them, though. I just wanted to write that not all of the games are OOS.

went to the CC in 86th and Lex. Still had a couple games left but this place has a pretty small game section. I remember seeing Driver, Budokai tenkaichi, Jak 3 and some others on that list.
picked up
Wild Arms 4
DBZ :BT
Hulk :UD
Castlevania :COD

Man, I cleaned my CC out! The guy almost didn't sell them to me when he rang up Getting Up LE for $8. He wanted to call corporate or something but I told him just ring up a couple normal games and see what price they came up. Sure enough, they came up at the price they were supposed to so he sold them to me. I just trippled my PS2 collection! Thanks OP!

234234234234016.jpg
2342342342340155bj.jpg

BTW, he would only let me get one copy of most games, but said if it was the same price tomorrow, I could buy as much as I wanted so if any CAGs want me to pick something up, let me know. I wouldn't be looking to make a profit, just the cost + shipping, nothing more. I got the last Indigo Prophecy but they had a couple more Castlevania: CODs, 2 more Wild Arms 4, and at least 4 more Getting Up LEs. Just PM me and I'll try to get them tomorrow.

For all you NYC CAGers:

Circuit City Union Square had a decent selection of the $8.96 titles. I picked up (and there are plenty more copies of):

Wild Arms 4
Gun
Castlevania: COD

I also saw:

Jak 3
Matrix: Path of Neo
ATV Offroad Fury 3
Harry Potter
Marc Ecko's
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Sly 2
Sims: Bustin Out
True Crime: NY

Happy hunting!

The Cashiers is Shocking when i purchased my games this morning (all ringup $8.96). The cashier try to remembered what games i pickup, possible they'll pickup later when they off work :)

missed the online sale. seems like there is always a good online sale going on when I choose to wake up late.

BUT, I managed to get Wild Arms 4 and Castlevania at B&M.
thanks wlau!!!!

I just want to point out very quickly what a damn wonderful game Hulk: UD is. For anyone who's a cynic about licensed comic games, like I used to be, this is a fantastic exception to the rules that all comic games suck.

At this price, it's a goddamn bargain.

Sinally!

After missing getting Castlevania at amazon and online at CC, I was able to grab one from a local store. Actually, I ended up going a little nuts and picked up:

Blitz: The Leage
Indigo Prophecy
Dragonball Z Tenkaichi
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Tak 3
Wild Arms 4
Getting Up LE
Trigger Man ($2 clearance game)

And, to push the total over $100, so that I could use my $15 off $100 coupon, I picked up Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, which is on sale this week. With the discount, Trigger Man was $1.67, Onimusha was $23.84 and the rest were $7.64 each!

Saw the following in Milwaukee:

Hulk x3
Castlevania x3
Indigo Prophecy x4
Wild Arms x12+
Rachet & Clank 3 x4
Killzone x12+
Def Jam NY x4
Mark Ecko regular x8 (Didn't look for the LE)
Matrix Neo x3
and some of the others.

Only picked up a copy of Hulk and Indigo, which rang up at $8.96. I assume all of the others were marked down as well.

I picked up Marc Ecko LE and Killzone for a friend.

I'm going to hit the other store on the way home to try and find a copy of Wild Arms and perhaps Blitz.

Didn't see anything Wild Arms 4 at the Tallahassee CC. I was pretty sad. However, did any of you guys know that Radiata Stories is also $8.96?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back