$8.96 Wild Arms 4, Hulk UD, Castlevania COD & tons more PS2 games @ Circuit City

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
UPDATE: Pretty much everything is OOS as of 11AM

These prices have beeen confirmed to be instore as well.

All games are :ps2: unless mentioned otherwise

[quote name='"Demolition Man"']First of all this is not the complete markdowns that is about to happen. There will be more games added within the next week or two for all the other systems. As soon as I get those lists I will make them available you can count on me for that. :D[/quote]
[quote name='"neocisco"']If anybody's interested I posted the markdown list from work in the CC clearance thread.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80262[/quote]
$3.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conflict: Vietnam :)xbox:)
Jak II
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

$5.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by bsschorr)
Tony Hawk's Underground
World Championship Poker :)ds:)

$8.96
Added 6/18/06:
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure (posted by neocisco)
Ford Racing 3 (posted by neocisco)
Friends Trivia (posted by neocisco)
Frogger: Ancient Shadow (posted by neocisco)
Full Spectrum Warrior (posted by neocisco)
Ghost Recon 2 (posted by neocisco)
Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 (w/o Mic) (posted by TimTucker)
MLB 2005 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5: World Series Edition (posted by neocisco)
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (posted by neocisco)
NBA Live 2005
(posted by neocisco)
Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (posted by neocisco)
Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures (posted by neocisco)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (posted by neocisco)
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (posted by neocisco)
Tiger Woods 2005 (posted by neocisco)

Added 6/17/06:
Area 51 (posted by davegargamel)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends (posted Strider Turbulence)
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (posted FatBoyInside)
Terminator 3: Redemption (posted kencag2823)

Added 6/16/06:
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (posted by Malkovich)
Eye Toy Antigrav w/ Camera (posted bysmaaug)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Limited Edition) (posted by cheezwhiz)

Added 6/15/06:
American Chopper Full Throttle (posted by Demolition Man)
Bode Miller Skiing (posted by Demolition Man)
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (posted by Demolition Man)
[DEAD?] Capcom Classics Collection (posted by Masterkyo)
Conflict: Global Terror (posted by Demolition Man)
Fantastic Four (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA Street (posted by Demolition Man)
Ford Mustang (posted by Demolition Man)
Legends Of Wrestling: Showdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Madden 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (posted by Demolition Man)
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (non Greatest Hits) (posted by Demolition Man)
NBA Street 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
NCAA March Madness 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
NHRA Championship Drag Racing (posted by Demolition Man)
Rainbow Six: Lockdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Torino 2006 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ty 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ultimate Spiderman (Regular Edition) (posted by Demolition Man)
Urbz: Sims In The City (posted by Demolition Man)

Added 6/14/06:
Batman Begins (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers (posted by The_Continental)
Eye Toy Play 1 w/ Camera
Fight Night Round 2
Flatout (posted by ManChowder)
SSX On Tour
We Love Katamari (posted by D. Monic)
Xenosaga II (posted by CaptPete)

Added 6/13/06:
187 Ride or Die
Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
ATV Offroad Fury™ 3
Backyard Football 2006
Black Hawk Down
(posted by Masterkyo)
Blitz: The League
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Conflict: Vietnam
Def Jam® Fight for NY™
[DEAD?] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas
Driver: Parallel Lines
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
(posted by j-fever)
Gun™
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
Haunting Ground
(posted by j-fever)
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
(posted by j-fever)
Indigo Prophecy
[DEAD?] Jak 3
James Bond 007™: From Russia with Love™
[DEAD?] Killzone
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Regular & Limited Edition)
Monster Hunter
(posted by Kell)
Need for Speed™: Underground
NFL® Street 2
NHL® 2K6 Nicktoons™ Unite!
Radiata Stories
(posted by suko_32)
[DEAD?] Ratchet & Clank™: Up Your Arsenal
Rugby 06
[DEAD?] Sly 2: Band of Thieves
State of Emergency 2
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
(posted by bsschorr)
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out
The Warriors
(posted by Moeity)
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/ gun
(posted by Gosha)
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
(posted by j-fever)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
True Crime® New York City
Wild Arms 3
(posted by spiderdog)
Wild Arms 4
Winning Eleven 8 PS2
(posted by bsschorr)
World Championship Poker™ 2: Featuring Howard Lederer
World Series of Poker
World Tour Soccer 2006

$9.99
Batman Begins :)xbox:)
Mortal Kombat®: Deception

Swung by the store on errands and picked up Indigo Prophecy and Wild Arms 4 only, though plenty other titles available. After years of of grabbing everything around at low prices, the clutter of games on the shelf I never wanted to actually PLAY became an eyesore.

There was one other I would have picked up: Castlevania:CoD. But I'm happy with the then-unique $19.99 deal I scored from Sears on it months ago. I played it fully, all extras, and quite enjoyed it. $20 at the time was great, now $9 nobody should pass on it.

[quote name='suko_32']Didn't see anything Wild Arms 4 at the Tallahassee CC. I was pretty sad. However, did any of you guys know that Radiata Stories is also $8.96?[/QUOTE]

What? Don't tell me that I'm going to have to make another trip out there to pick that up too! I saw it there and thought about checking out the price, but didn't. I wonder what else is on sale?

Picked up Indigo Prophecy and Wild Arms 4 at the Northridge, CA store. Still several copies of both floating around and of many other games.

Dude,

Just got back from the Tally store (2nd trip)... No more Radiata... Did you happen to pick up the last one?

[quote name='suko_32']Didn't see anything Wild Arms 4 at the Tallahassee CC. I was pretty sad. However, did any of you guys know that Radiata Stories is also $8.96?[/QUOTE]

Playing Radiata right now and loving it. Fantastic price, if it is indeed universal.

Has anyone seen copies of Rugby 06 in the stores? I totally need to score that as a surprise for someone, crossing my fingers I'll find one tonight.

Seems like CC is cleared out of Radiata Stories. Called 2 locally and neither have it. Too bad, I wouldn't mind another cheap RPG to add to the collection.

[quote name='The_Continental']Dude,

Just got back from the Tally store (2nd trip)... No more Radiata... Did you happen to pick up the last one?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure. It was still tagged as $49.99. For kicks I wanted to see how much CC was charging for it. That place is quite a mess.

Edit: I think there was only one copy there.

My CC had most of these titles, including the Mark Ecko's LE tin. I thought about getting some to sell, but they're big and heavy.
If anyone needs Wild Arms 4, PM me.

[quote name='kell']Not sure if this is old or not, but I found Monster Hunter for $8.96 as well.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen that at any CC near me in forever :whistle2:(

I'm goin back to another CC later tonight. I'm still lookin for Castlevania, since I already got Indigo and Nightmare Before Xmas.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Castlevania: COD OOS. God dammit.[/quote] Also, QFT. At least if the page was still there I could print it and PM at BB, then tell them it is also in the ad, just couldn't get a hold of it.

I remember that during the $5 sale from summer of '04, pretty much everything OOP was coming up at clearance price.

I wonder if the same is going on now?

ON EDIT: For instance, I bet that if someone checks out Devil Kings, it will ring at the same price.

It's too funny. I saw a person paying for their transaction when I got in and I saw a stack of 10 games next to him and I was getting ready to be pissed off at him for being a hoarder... but then I noticed that he was just buying 2 titles and the stack next to him was the new games that had come in to be put on the shelf. I just figured this had hit Fatwallet already and the deal would be done in no time.

Thanks wlau! I was able to score a few of those at my local CC.

It's very stange for a CC price drop to happen on a Tuesday morning don't you think? I might just stay up tonight and see if they update the system so that the xbox prices fall and match the PS2 prices.

[quote name='The_Continental']I remember that during the $5 sale from summer of '04, pretty much everything OOP was coming up at clearance price.

I wonder if the same is going on now?

ON EDIT: For instance, I bet that if someone checks out Devil Kings, it will ring at the same price.[/QUOTE]

There is a devil kings at Tally CC. Crap, should of tried that too.

I found a few of hte better ones at my local CC:

Conflict: Vietnam XB

Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure Limited Edition
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Indigo Prophecy
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
Wild Arms 4

I have them on my trade list if anyone would like to trade for items on my want list.

Thanks

PLEASE KEEP THIS DEAL WITHIN CAG.

Don't post to FW and SD until couple of weeks later when all CAGs could get their hands on the games first :)

FWers and SDers can get our leftover...

Alright I just got back from Erie PA CC again. I picked up Radiata Stories.

Just a heads up to CAGer's I have an extra copy of Radiata Stories and Wild Arms 4. First come first serve. PM me. Thanks!

Radiata Stories is gone to The Continental! Still have Wild Arms 4 thats an extra, anyone?

[quote name='eau']PLEASE KEEP THIS DEAL WITHIN CAG.

Don't post to FW and SD until couple of weeks later when all CAGs could get their hands on the games first :)

FWers and SDers can get our leftover...[/quote]

Unfortunately all they have to do is look on the front page.

pm'd

[quote name='pimpinc333']Alright I just got back from Erie PA CC again. I picked up Radiata Stories.

Just a heads up to CAGer's I have an extra copy of Radiata Stories and Wild Arms 4. First come first serve. PM me. Thanks![/QUOTE]

[quote name='eau']PLEASE KEEP THIS DEAL WITHIN CAG.

FWers and SDers can get our leftover...[/QUOTE]

Someone already posted it:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=623133

And to make things worse, someone replied saying they should give credit to CAG and the person who copied the list gave that post a negative rating!

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Thanks wlau! I was able to score a few of those at my local CC.

It's very stange for a CC price drop to happen on a Tuesday morning don't you think? I might just stay up tonight and see if they update the system so that the xbox prices fall and match the PS2 prices.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm holding out for some Xbox/GC drops too. It seems a bit strange to me that they're ONLY clearancing out the PS2 stuff. Any CC employees got the scoop on this?

I'm a bit worried about the online stock even though it showed in stock when I ordered.

I was fortunate to have checked CAG before I went to bed last night and got in on this pretty early.

I ordered Jak II, Ecko LE, Wild Arms, and Oogie's Revenge.

Got one email this afternoon saying Oogie's Revenge shipped Fedex Ground. Then I got a second email saying Jak II shipped via USPS. The other 2 are still pending. I really just wanted Wild Arms 4. I have a bad feeling the last two will end up cancelled or backordered. As long as they keep the shipping free I'm cool with not getting the Ecko - but I do want the Wild Arms 4. Dammit, I might have to run out to the stores now.

But with free shipping they are really getting bitten in the ass if they end up sending these in 3 or 4 separate shipments!

picked up Wild Arms 2 and SOE2... too bad already had Marc Ecco, Hulk, Castlevania, and R Stories

Of course I think my CC still has Monster Hunter, may make a return trip on the way home from work

Just got the email saying everything I ordered this morning (except for Tak, but that was in a seperate order) has shipped. I was also able to swing by the b&m store at lunch and grab the last copy of Indigo Prophecy. :) As if the deal wasn't good enough, I got an "unclaimed money" check in the mail today for $75, which pretty much covered everything I bought. :D

BTW, I came really close to grabbing Driver today - is it worth it?

Sigh... Indigo Prophecy was the only one I wanted. Wild arms isn't supposed to be as good as 3 (which wasn't that great), and while I'm sure Jak 2 is excellent, the fail-mission, watch-unskippable-cut-scene-again would have made me break the disc in half.

So: those who managed to find indigo prophecy, let me know as soon as you finish it.

Must stop by CC tommorow after work. I want Wild Arms and for that cheap I'll give Indigo Prophecy a try. Wish I would have seen this a few hours ago. I need to start slacking off more at my afternoon job and reading the internet more.

I just got Hulk, Nighmare before xmas, 007, Radiata, Wild Arms, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi, and Castlevania in store. Indigo Prophecy rang up at 20

Alright Arden had nada except about 3-4 Curse of Darkness left, I grabed the last Radiata and Wild Arms 4 looking to trade for Tenkachi.

[quote name='Kuma']I just got Hulk, Nighmare before xmas, 007, Radiata, Wild Arms, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi, and Castlevania in store. Indigo Prophecy rang up at 20[/QUOTE]

Thats odd, the since the XB version still is 20... I had no trouble with getting it for PS2

[quote name='zman73']Thats odd, the since the XB version still is 20... I had no trouble with getting it for PS2[/QUOTE]

im itchin to hit up another store too

Picked up wild arms 4 and radiata stories. They were the last copies on the shelf at my CC, Still marked 49.99 for radiata and 39.99 for wild arms. The check out guy did a double take when they rang up as 8.89 :) Thanks OP

Picked up a LE Mark Ecko, Driver: PL, and Indigo Prophecy today--thanks OP :)

My store has a boatload of Castlevanias, if anyone is interested...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back