$8.96 Wild Arms 4, Hulk UD, Castlevania COD & tons more PS2 games @ Circuit City

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
UPDATE: Pretty much everything is OOS as of 11AM

These prices have beeen confirmed to be instore as well.

All games are :ps2: unless mentioned otherwise

[quote name='"Demolition Man"']First of all this is not the complete markdowns that is about to happen. There will be more games added within the next week or two for all the other systems. As soon as I get those lists I will make them available you can count on me for that. :D[/quote]
[quote name='"neocisco"']If anybody's interested I posted the markdown list from work in the CC clearance thread.
http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80262[/quote]
$3.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Conflict: Vietnam :)xbox:)
Jak II
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

$5.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Advance Wars 2 : Black Hole Rising (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (
icongbasp_r1.gif
) (posted by bsschorr)
Tony Hawk's Underground
World Championship Poker :)ds:)

$8.96
Added 6/18/06:
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure (posted by neocisco)
Ford Racing 3 (posted by neocisco)
Friends Trivia (posted by neocisco)
Frogger: Ancient Shadow (posted by neocisco)
Full Spectrum Warrior (posted by neocisco)
Ghost Recon 2 (posted by neocisco)
Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3 (w/o Mic) (posted by TimTucker)
MLB 2005 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5 (posted by neocisco)
MLB 2K5: World Series Edition (posted by neocisco)
NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup (posted by neocisco)
NBA Live 2005
(posted by neocisco)
Scooby-Doo! Unmasked (posted by neocisco)
Shamu's Deep Sea Adventures (posted by neocisco)
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (posted by neocisco)
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (posted by neocisco)
Tiger Woods 2005 (posted by neocisco)

Added 6/17/06:
Area 51 (posted by davegargamel)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends (posted Strider Turbulence)
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 (posted FatBoyInside)
Terminator 3: Redemption (posted kencag2823)

Added 6/16/06:
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (posted by Malkovich)
Eye Toy Antigrav w/ Camera (posted bysmaaug)
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (Limited Edition) (posted by cheezwhiz)

Added 6/15/06:
American Chopper Full Throttle (posted by Demolition Man)
Bode Miller Skiing (posted by Demolition Man)
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory (posted by Demolition Man)
[DEAD?] Capcom Classics Collection (posted by Masterkyo)
Conflict: Global Terror (posted by Demolition Man)
Fantastic Four (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
FIFA Street (posted by Demolition Man)
Ford Mustang (posted by Demolition Man)
Legends Of Wrestling: Showdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Madden 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (posted by Demolition Man)
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (non Greatest Hits) (posted by Demolition Man)
NBA Street 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
NCAA March Madness 2005 (posted by Demolition Man)
NHRA Championship Drag Racing (posted by Demolition Man)
Rainbow Six: Lockdown (posted by Demolition Man)
Torino 2006 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ty 3 (posted by Demolition Man)
Ultimate Spiderman (Regular Edition) (posted by Demolition Man)
Urbz: Sims In The City (posted by Demolition Man)

Added 6/14/06:
Batman Begins (posted by Captain_Insano16)
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers (posted by The_Continental)
Eye Toy Play 1 w/ Camera
Fight Night Round 2
Flatout (posted by ManChowder)
SSX On Tour
We Love Katamari (posted by D. Monic)
Xenosaga II (posted by CaptPete)

Added 6/13/06:
187 Ride or Die
Alfa Romeo Racing Italiano
ATV Offroad Fury™ 3
Backyard Football 2006
Black Hawk Down
(posted by Masterkyo)
Blitz: The League
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Conflict: Vietnam
Def Jam® Fight for NY™
[DEAD?] Dragon Ball Z®: Budokai™ Tenkaichi
Dragon Ball Z®: Sagas
Driver: Parallel Lines
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows
(posted by j-fever)
Gun™
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™
Haunting Ground
(posted by j-fever)
Incredibles Rise of the Underminer
(posted by j-fever)
Indigo Prophecy
[DEAD?] Jak 3
James Bond 007™: From Russia with Love™
[DEAD?] Killzone
Let's Ride!™ Silver Buckle Stables
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure (Regular & Limited Edition)
Monster Hunter
(posted by Kell)
Need for Speed™: Underground
NFL® Street 2
NHL® 2K6 Nicktoons™ Unite!
Radiata Stories
(posted by suko_32)
[DEAD?] Ratchet & Clank™: Up Your Arsenal
Rugby 06
[DEAD?] Sly 2: Band of Thieves
State of Emergency 2
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe
(posted by bsschorr)
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
The Incredible Hulk™: Ultimate Destruction
The Matrix™: Path of Neo
The Sims™ Bustin’ Out
The Warriors
(posted by Moeity)
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge
Time Crisis Crisis Zone w/ gun
(posted by Gosha)
Time Splitters: Future Perfect
(posted by j-fever)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3™
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown™
Tony Hawk’s Underground™ 2
True Crime® New York City
Wild Arms 3
(posted by spiderdog)
Wild Arms 4
Winning Eleven 8 PS2
(posted by bsschorr)
World Championship Poker™ 2: Featuring Howard Lederer
World Series of Poker
World Tour Soccer 2006

$9.99
Batman Begins :)xbox:)
Mortal Kombat®: Deception

[quote name='RandyTsai']Driver: Parallel Lines (PS2) gets $21.85 in trade in credit at fye, thewherehouse, strawberry etc[/QUOTE]

Nice I might have to take advantage of this :)

Picked up Killzone, 187, Jak II and THUG. Having second thoughts about THUG so I'd trade it for C:Vietnam XBox if anyone cares. There were a lot of Killzones, a few 187s and THUGs and one Jakk II, I didn't know what would be in demand so I didn't check for a lot of stuff. I'll head back tomorrow, but the FW vultures will probably strip it by then,

[quote name='pimpinc333']Nice I might have to take advantage of this :)[/QUOTE]

The Xbox version was only came up as $6 in-store at my local Wherehouse a few days ago (I bought one during the EB/GS B2G1F sale to trade-in). The Wherehouse.com trade-in price is still $21.85 tbough (and is where my copy is currently on it's way to).

[quote name='zman73']2nd stop by CC netted me
Monster Hunter (last copy) 8.96[/quote]

If anyone is particularly looking for Monster Hunter - its $3 at Kmart.

[quote name='Gosha']I picked up Time Crisis Crisis Zone, the big box with GunCon2 for 8.96. TC3 was still 54.99.[/QUOTE]

Wow... I don't think I've seen one of those in a long time.

Someone should be adding these to the OP.

Any confirmation on Devil Kings?

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']If anyone is particularly looking for Monster Hunter - its $3 at Kmart.[/QUOTE]

I havent seen a Kmart in a long time :)

.... did make out with alot of great deals when they were converted to Sears Essentials stores though

[quote name='Gosha']I picked up Time Crisis Crisis Zone, the big box with GunCon2 for 8.96. TC3 was still 54.99.[/QUOTE]
Oh damn. I'm going to have to head back there tomorrow and see if my CC has that. Will go great with my new TC3 (thank you for that too CAG!).

I was nicely surprised tonight. I work nights and sleep during the day, so after I called my CC at 10:00 this morning and was told they had 5 copies of Hulk: UD and that they were ringing up at $8.96, I figured they'd be long gone by the time I got up tonight. I asked my wife to stop by on her way home from work, but held out little hope of getting one.

At 3:30, she stopped by and they still had at least 3 Hulks, so she grabbed one for me, along with Sims: Bustin' Out, and Jak 3. Thanks very much for starting this thread this morning, OP. I may try to stop by tomorrow and see if any of the ones CAGs are looking for are still in, see if I can hook anyone up.

New to the list: The Warriors (PS2, $9)

Picked up:
Radiata Stories
Wild Arms 4
Hulk UD
Castlevania COD
Gun
Indigo Prophecy
Nightmare Before Christmas
The Warriors
------------------------------------

Dragonball Z: Tenkaichi and Sly 2 both rang up as $20.

[quote name='moiety']New to the list: The Warriors (PS2, $9)
[/QUOTE]

Oh man...this is going to be one of those sales where every couple hours somebody reports a new game on the list so you end up having to go back to CC four times :)

[quote name='dinovelvet']Oh man...this is going to be one of those sales where every couple hours somebody reports a new game on the list so you end up having to go back to CC four times :)[/quote]

i'm just gonna make a list and go tomorrow - it's not like they will be marked at 8.96.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']i'm just gonna make a list and go tomorrow - it's not like they will be marked at 8.96.[/QUOTE]
You never know. When I worked at TRU we'd get people coming in with CAG/FW/etc. lists everytime we had a sale. Stuff wasn't even marked at sale price yet, and we'd be cleaned out by the end of the day.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']You never know. When I worked at TRU we'd get people coming in with CAG/FW/etc. lists everytime we had a sale. Stuff wasn't even marked at sale price yet, and we'd be cleaned out by the end of the day.[/quote]
Either way, its almost too late on the EST side to go driving around to get these newcomers(meaning i got the games i wanted from original list). So unless FW gets ahold of our new discoveries and goes to buy it at my store within 45 mins, Im probably safe :)

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Either way, its almost too late on the EST side to go driving around to get these newcomers(meaning i got the games i wanted from original list). So unless FW gets ahold of our new discoveries and goes to buy it at my store within 45 mins, Im probably safe :)[/QUOTE]

If I hadn't already got the girls dressed and ready for bed, my ass would be out the door. :)

If someone scores an extra copy of The Warriors, I've got a Castlevania: COD or Wild Arms 4 I'd be willing to part with for an even trade. My CC probably has it but I was just there and I'm getting fucking tired of going there. PM me only for the trade though. Otherwise they both are going to my friend.

My CC (Merritt Island, Florida) had a lot of stuff from this thread. I only wanted Wild Arms and Radiata Stories. Got Wild Arms, but no Radiata. Oh well, I'm still happy.

Hell, we're going to have to go back anyway when they drop prices on Xbox/GC stuff. I want GUN but I'm holding out for the Xbox version to get clearanced...

Well, I checked 2 that I can confirm are NOT part of the sale - Darkwatch & Aeon Flux. Figured those might be good candidates, but no luck. Oh well. :)

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi rang up at $20 for me. I was able to get Marc Ecko LE, SOE2, and Monster Hunter at $8.96.

My CC had about 7 copies of Wild Arms 4. They even had a Wild Arms 3 stickered at $12.99. Anyone interested, PM me.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']If I hadn't already got the girls dressed and ready for bed, my ass would be out the door. :)[/QUOTE]
I hear ya. I want that Time Crisis quite badly. My wife would kill me if I went back though. CAG has caused me to buy quite a few games these past few weeks....

[quote name='speedy05']super! thanks[/QUOTE]
I almost bought it at the store, but it was too heavy and bulky to mail out to someone.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I hear ya. I want that Time Crisis quite badly. My wife would kill me if I went back though. CAG has caused me to buy quite a few games these past few weeks....[/QUOTE]
Yep, this and the DDD.com sale are gonna get me in a lot of trouble.

BAH! The warriors for 9 and getting up LE 9! I just got back from CC and didnt even check for those...Ill go tomorrow I guess. That DBZ game also rang up 20, must be another upc thing. Neocisco, where are you on this deal lol. Hopefully all these prices drop so we can get some cash back!

I ran out and manage to get Marc Ekco LE and Hulk. So add that to the online order of Gun, NHL2K6 and Driver. Dayum, now The Warroirs, I not sure if that was in stock @ B&M. I do have a Marc Ekco (non-LE) and Blitz up for trade/sale (at cost) before I return them.

Damn... more games since my second trip... good thing my CC is on my trip from work... I am holding out hope for some XB and GCN drops in the coming day

CC has definantly been this CAG's best friend back from the incredible 5 dollar sale a few years ago to the multitude of sales this year... once my area got a Best Buy store, I thought Id rarely set foot in CC again... was I wrong

No go on Devil Kings.
One more confirmation on:
Castlevania: COD
Getting up LE Tin
Wild Arms 4

Going back for Warriors and price reduction on Indigo. Thanks so much op and contributers!!!

[quote name='Logain8955']Picked up Tenkaichi today, rang up at full price, but I was able to convince the clerk to drop it to 8.96.[/quote]

I wonder what you did to get the clerk to drop the price ;)

[quote name='Logain8955']Picked up Tenkaichi today, rang up at full price, but I was able to convince the clerk to drop it to 8.96.[/QUOTE]

Weird. I wonder if they pulled it from the `sale'? It definetely rang up at the clearance price for me this morning. My reciept shows `UPC 742725266438 DRAG / PS2 TENKAICHI' on it.

I'm back from my second run. Picked up the Radiata Stories that I didn't know about before, along with a copy of The Warriors. They still had about 10 copies of Driver: Parallel Lines, but I passed. =)

Oh, and I had the clerk check Psychonauts, Prince of Persia: Two Thrones and Armored Core Nine Breaker and all were full price.

[quote name='the ender']None of the links in the OP work anymore. All OOS?[/QUOTE]

Yup. Don't worry too much about missing them though; they were gone pretty damned quick. B&M is your best bet to get any of these.

[quote name='trunks982']What does the big tin box of Marc Ecko LE includes besides the game?[/QUOTE]

* The soundtrack
* A silver pen with the Getting Up "X" logo
* Marc Ecko's Blackbook, offering a look inside the game's development process
* A disc featuring a collection of short films chronicling the myth and history of graffiti subculture, level rundowns, game tips, and "making of" footage

[quote name='trunks982']What does the big tin box of Marc Ecko LE includes besides the game?[/QUOTE]

Soundtrack, mini artbook/"black book" (half the pages are blank, supposedly to emulate the book the character has in the game that he gets other graffiti artists to sign) and a silver sharpie. Oh, I think there's some kind of dvd in it as well - I had it back when it first came out, and only returned it because I was able to get full credit back on it. The extras + game are definitely worth $9 tho. ;)

I'm going to hti my CC tomorrow right as they open. I know they had a few copies of Castlevania and one copy of Wild Arms 4 last time I checked.

Picked up a bunch of games - wild arms 4, nicktoons unite, nightmare before christmas, castlevania, hulk and the last radiata stories that I've been eyeing (bought it before trying to PM the $5 BB one but they wouldn't allow it).

Would've spent even more only if I could find my father's day coupon I had picked up a week back, but I think I may have recycled it.

As a bonus I'll earn enough points with my Circuit City credit card to receive a $5 gift card.

Picked up:

Castlevania
Indigo Prophecy
MGS3: Subsistence for $14.99. They must have thought it was snake eater, because it rang up $29.99 but was marked $14.99. Can anyone confirm a price drop?

Also saw Soul Calibur III for $19.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back