9 MORE gaming auctions. Systems, games - Ninja Five-0, Double Dragon, Phantasia more!

no problem-- no one on cag actually wins auctions, we just pad them for each other ;) if they win mine, they don't speak up about the discounts.

[quote name='Apossum']no problem-- no one on cag actually wins auctions, we just pad them for each other ;) if they win mine, they don't speak up about the discounts.[/QUOTE]

lol, same here.

And I feel you about memorial day weekend cutting into sales... this damn Eternal Darkness of mine should have gone awhile ago.

[quote name='Roufuss']You pulling a TSD like so many of us? ;)[/QUOTE]

yeah...i do this a lot actually :lol: I go through gaming phases like pam anderson goes through plastic surgery...

I'll get in the mood for a ds sometime in the winter and probably pick up another when I can get it super cheap through credit or flipping from other deals. probably around the time Phantom Hourglass and the new Castlevania come out...

I'm tossing a $100.00 Bid on DS Lite. I am 99.99% sure I won't win. If I do i'll be happy, if not then here is a nice price bump on your auction :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'm tossing a $100.00 Bid on DS Lite. I am 99.99% sure I won't win. If I do i'll be happy, if not then here is a nice price bump on your auction :)[/QUOTE]

I won't be happy if you win for $100 :lol: I really appreciate the huge bid though-- thanks!

[quote name='joevan']I put in a bid for $1.50 but some douchebundle went wild and had a higher bid in :roll:[/QUOTE]

those kids and their money...think they can just bid on things on ebay.

[quote name='Apossum']those kids and their money...think they can just bid on things on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Yep - its unreal. I'm tempted to put in a bid of $101 :rofl:
Actually, you should get a crapton considering they're not officially out yet

[quote name='joevan']Yep - its unreal. I'm tempted to put in a bid of $101 :rofl:
Actually, you should get a crapton considering they're not officially out yet[/QUOTE]

I think I'm actually gonna try to win this auction. I have the 100.00 bid in But maybe I can score this bundle for 150.00 I hope :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']I think I'm actually gonna try to win this auction. I have the 100.00 bid in But maybe I can score this bundle for 150.00 I hope :)[/QUOTE]

No way this only goes for $150, espically since the Lite hasn't even been (formally) released yet.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I think I'm actually gonna try to win this auction. I have the 100.00 bid in But maybe I can score this bundle for 150.00 I hope :)[/QUOTE]

You never know - I'm gonna put my money on $210 just because theres some toolbox out there that HAS TO FREAKING HAVE IT OMFGs and money isn't an option.

Yea I'm sure I won't win at 150.00 either but O well. If I don;t win it will help bump up Apposum's price which will be a win for me since in a way i'm helping a CAG make more money. :)

with 7 games it better go over $150!!! Those aren't crap games either...

Joevan-- they're getting like $30 over retail..since mine's been opened, it might get a bit less.

Btw, if anyone was watching them-- I have to relist Osu and Phoenix Wright tomorrow. I forgot to put in a canadian shipping price and they wouldn't let me change it.

[quote name='Apossum']with 7 games it better go over $150!!! Those aren't crap games either...

Joevan-- they're getting like $30 over retail..since mine's been opened, it might get a bit less.

Btw, if anyone was watching them-- I have to relist Osu and Phoenix Wright tomorrow. I forgot to put in a canadian shipping price and they wouldn't let me change it.[/QUOTE]

hm - that might be worth watching then - I'll have to snipe pimp :booty:

[quote name='joevan']hm - that might be worth watching then - I'll have to snipe pimp :booty:[/QUOTE]

someone asked about a BIN, so I told them $275. hopefully they bite :)

Thanks pimp!

fixed the URLs for Osu and Phoenix Wright in the OP everyone! they ship to canada now...same discount applies.

[quote name='Apossum']someone asked about a BIN, so I told them $275. hopefully they bite :)[/QUOTE]

that'd be sweet for you - I think I'm done bidding - I'll wait a few months when these will be more readily available.

here comes a new challenger...

also, had to take down Osu. even though I won't have a DS for a while, I can't part with this.

Your pictures all disappeared... you're going to lose alot of potential bids unless you can fix it.

The only picture you still have is the DS Lite.

all new list. yay, the DS went to a Canadian. boo, his feedback sucks.

added the RE Tin + Survivor. Sorry for the RAG starting bid.

someone start off RE4 + Survivor...c'mon it's only 1 cent. I'll post a cool pic if you do :)

[quote name='Apossum']someone start off RE4 + Survivor...c'mon it's only 1 cent. I'll post a cool pic if you do :)[/QUOTE]

$10 bid for you, cause we're pals and all.

Check out how much crap I listed, and I'm not even close to done... I should have started ALOT earlier because 20 cent listing day is going to end in an hour :lol:

Thanks! now the pic:

congraturation.jpg

the ending to p.o.w. .. i think.

you rule!!! I was starting to worry about it...though there are 21 watchers.

ss1congraturation7yb.gif

bread's done
Back