9 MORE gaming auctions. Systems, games - Ninja Five-0, Double Dragon, Phantasia more!

2 copies, one about a month ago, one in the B2G1
(to make the purchase of MvC2 a little more bearable ;) )

[quote name='Apossum']bump[/QUOTE]

Bah, I would never part with Shining Force 2 if I had it, I remember that game being awesome :p

Same with Kirby Dreamland 3... I take these all end on Sunday? Some high starting bids too... why don't you just use BIN?

[quote name='Roufuss']Bah, I would never part with Shining Force 2 if I had it, I remember that game being awesome :p

Same with Kirby Dreamland 3... I take these all end on Sunday? Some high starting bids too... why don't you just use BIN?[/QUOTE]

meh, i've tried them both, I know I'll never get around to playing them.

BIN costs more and I like it all to end at them same time-- helps me stay organized :) 8pm-9pm sunday is ebay time-- watching all my auctions end, then threatening buyers with their lives to pay up immediately.

Hey, have you noticed yesterday and today have been extremely slow for sales? I was getting about 6 or 7 sales a day, I've gotten 2 yesterday and only 1 today... I'm thinking maybe it's Father's Day?

probably that. my ikaruga went for $20.50. total steal! can't complain though, it was free.

from here on out, I'm switching to a no nonsense OP. just a link to my auction list.

[quote name='Apossum']probably that. my ikaruga went for $20.50. total steal! can't complain though, it was free.

from here on out, I'm switching to a no nonsense OP. just a link to my auction list.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's what I do... I'm just getting sick of seeing the same stuff over and over sitting around here, I just wish people would buy it.

I've got games up for as low as $2 to $3 when the average buying price is $6 or $7... what's even more crazy, is that people are STILL buying the higher priced ones instead of going for mine.

Yea I was gonna say the same thing. Your this week auctions haven't been going so hot. I was gonna bid on SF2 but 35.00 was a bit much for myself since Im no collector nor do I have a genesis :) It's the best Strat/RPG IMO.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yea I was gonna say the same thing. Your this week auctions haven't been going so hot. I was gonna bid on SF2 but 35.00 was a bit much for myself since Im no collector nor do I have a genesis :) It's the best Strat/RPG IMO.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna bid on SF 2 but I totally forgot :lol:

[quote name='Roufuss']I was gonna bid on SF 2 but I totally forgot :lol:[/QUOTE]

Fan of Shining Force 2 also? I liked the series alot. The whole strat/rpg was great. The attack and defense animations were cool also. But there are 3 great parts of the series:

1.) Story Line
2.) Character Promotion's at level 20.
3.) A lot of character's and Hidden Characters to find.

Talking about it makes me wanna play it again :)

[quote name='pimpinc333']Fan of Shining Force 2 also? I liked the series alot. The whole strat/rpg was great. The attack and defense animations were cool also. But there are 3 great parts of the series:

1.) Story Line
2.) Character Promotion's at level 20.
3.) A lot of character's and Hidden Characters to find.

Talking about it makes me wanna play it again :)[/QUOTE]

Haha yea, I've got Shining Force remake for the GBA... it's a shame they never remade part 2. All this talk about SF 2 has got me wanting it badly as well, all the stuff you named is why I really love the Fire Emblem series as well.

While I like the Shining Force action games, I wish Sega would do one more turn based strategy game, or at least port over the entire Shining Force 3 set.

one of these days I might play a Fire Emblem game...how's the GC version?

I popped in SF2 for a minute-- I couldn't take the old-schoolness. :lol: didn't really give it a fair chance, admittedly.

I Never got in the Fire Emblem series. To me its feels like a rip off Shining Force game. I Might give the GC version a try though. If they ever ported over SF3 set I' would mos def buy it. All they would need to do is buff up the graphic's a bit and then I' be all set.

[quote name='Apossum']one of these days I might play a Fire Emblem game...how's the GC version?

I popped in SF2 for a minute-- I couldn't take the old-schoolness. :lol: didn't really give it a fair chance, admittedly.[/QUOTE]

A lot of people I've talked to thought that the GC one was the best... I hated the series though... you want to restart a mission every time a character dies which leads to needless frustration.. it's not part of the challenge -- it's just poor game design.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I Never got in the Fire Emblem series. To me its feels like a rip off Shining Force game. I Might give the GC version a try though. If they ever ported over SF3 set I' would mos def buy it. All they would need to do is buff up the graphic's a bit and then I' be all set.[/QUOTE]

I don't know... I think Fire Emblem came first, way back on the NES. Maybe I'm wrong though... but yea, the similarities between that and Shining Force are pretty crazy.

The whole "character dies once and is gone forever" in Fire Emblem is maddening though. Shining Force also had a better story, with more memorable characters. I'd argue though that protecting certain characters IS part of the challenge, since it relies more on tactics and planning rather then "I'll sacrifice all my units because they'll come back the next fight".

I've got FE on Gamecube, part of the TRU buy 2 get 1 free sale, haven't played it yet. That's one of the ones I grabbed knowing it wouldn't go on sale any time soon or price drop, and it really hasn't, just a few sprodic sales.

Hey, in good news, it looks like two copies of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 PS2 have shown up at two local EB's, according to the locator. Let's hope they are complete!

I was in my local gamestop last week and an employee there was playing Marvel vs Capcom 2 for PS2. I didn;t think anything of it til you mentioned it just now. I searched them on Ebay and saw a guy from Erie was selling it. I wish I would have bought it since his is at like 71.00 with 2 hours to go or so.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I was in my local gamestop last week and an employee there was playing Marvel vs Capcom 2 for PS2. I didn;t think anything of it til you mentioned it just now. I searched them on Ebay and saw a guy from Erie was selling it. I wish I would have bought it since his is at like 71.00 with 2 hours to go or so.[/QUOTE]

Yea, just check the locator every week or so... it pops up in one store within a 30 mile radius at least every week it seems, sometimes two or three stores.

I had the chance to grab it last week, but it was without a manual, and $60 is too much for that. I'm hoping I can grab it tommorrow and ditch my DC one.

MvC2 shows up around here a lot...as the price gets up to around $100, I'm sure that'll happen less. Right now it's kind of like the "suikoden 2" of the ps2, along with MGS3LE.

btw, Pimp and Roufuss-- you guys might get another stab at Shining Force. the guys payment bounced :bomb: (Protip: if you don't have $38 in your account, don't shop on ebay :lol: )

[quote name='Apossum']MvC2 shows up around here a lot...as the price gets up to around $100, I'm sure that'll happen less. Right now it's kind of like the "suikoden 2" of the ps2, along with MGS3LE.

btw, Pimp and Roufuss-- you guys might get another stab at Shining Force. the guys payment bounced :bomb: (Protip: if you don't have $38 in your account, don't shop on ebay :lol: )[/QUOTE]

Luckily for me, the store in the mall 5 minutes from me has MvC 2, and it's complete, and it's on hold, so my gf is going to pick it up for me very soon. This means I can sell my DC copy for around $50 (the going rate) and pay about $6 to upgrade (since the PS2 version is $54 after discount).

And yea, that sucks about the payment bouncing... what sucks even more is those damn Echecks.

yeah, got an e-check payment last week that won't clear until the 27th :roll:

not too worried about shining force, I know it'll get at least $30 again and there's a possibility that it might get more. I just hope this guy agrees to withdraw from the auction.

bump!

SF2 will go up tomorrow (along with brave fencer musashi and maybe some other stuff depending on how much free time I have)

Bump-- relisted some, add others.

So, when you don't sell an item, you don't get your listing fees back? I never knew that until just now. either that or ebay owes me some cash :lol:

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

bumpdated with GTA Advance and Pitfall Advance. I swear cag, those are the only 2 i'll list (if no one has anything good to trade for Phantasia and FFIV...and if GG: DS sux)

[quote name='Apossum']bumpdated with GTA Advance and Pitfall Advance. I swear cag, those are the only 2 i'll list (if no one has anything good to trade for Phantasia and FFIV...and if GG: DS sux)[/QUOTE]

GG: DS does suck, trust me, if reviews are any indication. Open it, play it, if you don't like I'm going to list mine as brand new ;)

By the way... Skitchin sucks, and aged poorly.

ah yes, but Skitchin had the word "bitchin'" in the Ad, and that was controversial at the time.

besides, what in the hell made you think of Skitchin? :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']ah yes, but Skitchin had the word "bitchin'" in the Ad, and that was controversial at the time.

besides, what in the hell made you think of Skitchin? :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm playing through the Genesis games I own that haven't been ported, finding out what is decent and what sucks.

Sadly, I own Skitchin, and it sucks.

heh, don't waste your time on the Genesis. it's 90% crap imo. I'm sure you can tell which end of the argument I was on in grade school.

[quote name='Apossum']heh, don't waste your time on the Genesis. it's 90% crap imo. I'm sure you can tell which end of the argument I was on in grade school.[/QUOTE]

But that 10% sure is good times ;)

Hurry up and play GG DS already, and post about it in the fighters thread.

[quote name='Roufuss']But that 10% sure is good times ;)

Hurry up and play GG DS already, and post about it in the fighters thread.[/QUOTE]

alright, about to pop it in and half play/half watch adult swim

[quote name='Apossum']well that was quick. GG is on at a $10 BIN[/QUOTE]

That's kinda low, you could get $14.99 easily.

Sucks that bad, huh?

[quote name='Apossum']can't see myself playing it past the 5 minutes I tried :lol:[/QUOTE]

That's actually what I like about this CC clearance though... you can get a game you're on the fence about, try it out, and if it sucks, sell it at a profit.

[quote name='Apossum']can't see myself playing it past the 5 minutes I tried :lol:[/QUOTE]

What's your major complaint about it? I mean, I know going in it's nothing like Guilty Gear the fighting game series, but is there something worse?

Hey, hey..a cartridge only Shining Force 2 for $30 minimum?

On a good day, I can get box, book, cart for $40..

I definitely think you should change it to $20 minimum..I'd buy it now for $20

[quote name='sarausagi']Hey, hey..a cartridge only Shining Force 2 for $30 minimum?

I definitely think you should change it to $20 minimum..I'd buy it now for $20[/QUOTE]

He already had one person buy it before... chances are someone else will snatch it up again.

Cart only has actually been sold a bit higher then $30 recently, as well.

[quote name='Roufuss']He already had one person buy it before... chances are someone else will snatch it up again.[/QUOTE]

Ah, well, I guess if it's worked out for him at that price..I'd just feel wrong charging $40 cart only..especially when I got one at gamecrazy cartridge only for $12.99

[quote name='sarausagi']Ah, well, I guess if it's worked out for him at that price..I'd just feel wrong charging $40 cart only..especially when I got one at gamecrazy cartridge only for $12.99[/QUOTE]

This is Ebay, you leave your conscience at the door if you expect to make any money ;)

[quote name='sarausagi']Hey, hey..a cartridge only Shining Force 2 for $30 minimum?

I definitely think you should change it to $20 minimum..I'd buy it now for $20[/QUOTE]

ah, I see what you did there...but I know ebay too well ;)

prices are erratic for the game-- sometimes cart only gets up to $50, sometimes complete gets as low as $25-$30. but someone will definitely bid on it at $30. if I started it at $.01, it would get like $20-25.

[quote name='Roufuss']What's your major complaint about it? I mean, I know going in it's nothing like Guilty Gear the fighting game series, but is there something worse?[/quote]

Imagine playing guilty gear, except every time you jumped high, you landed on a platform and had to wait for the enemy to get there so you could keep fighting-- it'd be boring as hell, right? well, that's dust Strikers for ya. the controls are sluggish too...and the whole items thing is just tacked on. It's still kinda like guilty gear's engine, except cut and pasted into this party style set up and it fails to be fun at all.

[quote name='Apossum']
Imagine playing guilty gear, except every time you jumped high, you landed on a platform and had to wait for the enemy to get there-- it'd be boring as hell, right? well, that's dust Strikers for ya. the controls are sluggish too...and the whole items thing is just tacked on.[/QUOTE]

Time to sell it and put the profits towards Slash or Melty Blood.

Thanks! Sorry you had to be the guinea pig ;)

bread's done
Back