9 MORE gaming auctions. Systems, games - Ninja Five-0, Double Dragon, Phantasia more!

[quote name='Roufuss']Document of Metal Gear Solid 2... worth keeping, or is it worthless?[/QUOTE]

Didn't open it yet or something?

[quote name='Chacrana']Didn't open it yet or something?[/QUOTE]

Have one on hold at an EB near my gf's parents house... it's $7.20 after discount.

[quote name='Roufuss']Have one on hold at an EB near my gf's parents house... it's $7.20 after discount.[/QUOTE]

I'd buy it for $15. it's worth something right now, but it'll go down until MGS4 comes out.

edit: oooohhhh look what i got today :)

MVC-018S.jpg

not gonna do anything with it..but now I can say my nocturne collection is complete.

[quote name='Apossum']I'd buy it for $15. it's worth something right now, but it'll go down until MGS4 comes out.

edit: oooohhhh look what i got today :)

MVC-018S.jpg

not gonna do anything with it..but now I can say my nocturne collection is complete.[/QUOTE]

You bitch bastard. I want one.

Nocturne was fucking awesome.

it's still available, chacrana is slacking.

okay...the internet is torturing me...can find gantz season 2 eps. 14-26 only. can't find the first half...arrghh...blue balls. need to know what happens.

yeah, I'm slacking... for now... I'll get one eventually, but I appreicate the link... at least I know it's not a one of the kind thing.... oh, and psst... dvdpacific, overstock, dvdplanet, DDD... anywhere... you weren't thinking of teh st33lx0rz, were j00?

it's about 14-16" x 5" great quality print, the paper is like regular poster paper. I never saw them before myself.

oh damn-- i just realized each season of Gantz is only 13 episodes! guess I already saw season 2 :lol: I guess the ending kinda makes sense, but with too many questions left unanswered of course.

[quote name='Apossum']it's about 14-16" x 5" great quality print, the paper is like regular poster paper. I never saw them before myself.
[/QUOTE]

The dude says they are pre-order bonuses, but from where? EB / GS didn't offer bonuses, and GC was still kinda small back then.

I have no idea...I didn't pay much attention to the game until a few months after it released. it has a copyright by Atlus at the bottom corner though. maybe it came from E3 or something?

guys like this make me wanna send bags of poo to people in packages:

so far this seller, who has taken about 20 days to ship has done everything but admit responsibility for his actions. despite how he tried to get out of a negative, he's still getting one from me:

--reamed me for not following his "policies" which include the following-- up to 7 days to ship (fine) BUT won't respond to email until 18 freaking days after the auction has ended. I sent a barrage of inquiries because it had been 12 days and he responds "well well, another person who thinks the terms don't apply to them." He's in Indiana, I'm in IL, it should've been there by now, since it was supposedly shipped priority. :roll:

--3 days later, and a couple more emails from me inquiring about my missing games along with a nice long letter about why his policy makes no sense whatsoever, he finally says "the game shipped today." this was last monday.

--on friday I write saying the items hadn't arrived. it's an angry letter because I had been lied to and bitched at by this guy... I get this in return:
"my name is rob. justin is my cousin he was in a traffic accident this week and is in the hospital. Your games look to be boxed and ready to mail there is a tracking number sticker on the box. ********

i will mail it out today for you. hes not in very good shape right now. im not too famiiar with this ebay or computer stuff but im helping him as i can right now"

--I send something back saying sorry and pointed out that the tracking number didn't work and if he could check it again, and get this:
"you know im not too familiar with all this stuff but it does say that it may take some time for the number to work on that website there [--lies. when you print a DC number, it says the P.O. has been notified--] i just got back from the post office and it is mailed priority. that sticker was already on the box. anyway i hope it gets there safely and thanks for not taking it out on us or nothin. my uncle- his dad- died in that wreck too so we're movin kinda slow on stuff right now"

--so I'm wondering why he even bothered to mention this now and not before. I should add that this guy "Rob" types EXACTLY like the account owner "Justin." i'm into psychology and notice these weird little things about people ;)
he uses the same words, the same lack of capitalization or punctuation, all in the same places. he didn't even try to cover it.

--Lo and behold, the account gets a negative from someone, which is responded to immediately and there are a bunch of new items up for sale, the very next day. Pretty good for a guy who just lost his uncle, whose cousin is in critical condition, and who doesn't know computers, eh? he must grieve fast...

--I write back, pointing out that he's a liar. I mention how I was at my brother in law's dad's memorial service this morning and that I think he's a sick fuck for lying like that. he sends me an email with a DC number that works and tells me he's a fast learner. doesn't even try to defend himself or anything...

fucking ebay.

That's why I don't care about feedback. Ebay is merely a way for me to get the games I need because I was an idiot and didn't buy them early enough... as soon as my backlog is finished (prolly only a couple more months), I'll hopefully not have to deal with Ebay except for in extreme circumstances.

you'll never finish your back log. it just gets bigger. pretty soon your backlog traps you in the corner of your room, blocking the exit. then you have to eat inserts and poop in NES slip covers. that's what happened to me.

[quote name='Apossum']you'll never finish your back log. it just gets bigger. pretty soon your backlog traps you in the corner of your room, blocking the exit. then you have to eat inserts and poop in NES slip covers. that's what happened to me.[/QUOTE]

It's possible if you just sell your backlog :p

And Apossum, I said it before, but you should have known better with that seller... even his positive feedback says he was slow to ship. I don't get why people will leave a positive if someone is slow to ship, that's a neutral at best.

[quote name='Apossum']you'll never finish your back log. it just gets bigger. pretty soon your backlog traps you in the corner of your room, blocking the exit. then you have to eat inserts and poop in NES slip covers. that's what happened to me.[/QUOTE]

Naw dude, I can see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. Yeah, there's been more and more games, but I'm getting there and I'm nearly finished. I dunno what I'm gonna do then. Probably cry. Or sell all my stuff.

[quote name='Roufuss']It's possible if you just sell your backlog :p

And Apossum, I said it before, but you should have known better with that seller... even his positive feedback says he was slow to ship. I don't get why people will leave a positive if someone is slow to ship, that's a neutral at best.[/QUOTE]

yeah, this is actually a different guy than the MGS novel guy (who finally gave me a refund.) I've had some bad ebay luck recently.

Naw dude, I can see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. Yeah, there's been more and more games, but I'm getting there and I'm nearly finished. I dunno what I'm gonna do then. Probably cry. Or sell all my stuff.

cool :) my goal is to catch up with a few current gen games so I can play games as they come out this fall (namely Valkyrie profile 2 and Twilight princess...)

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, this is actually a different guy than the MGS novel guy (who finally gave me a refund.) I've had some bad ebay luck recently.
[/QUOTE]

Geez, that's horrible.

never deal with justin-anderson. got the games after 18 days, they were scratched to hell. getting a refund. but I think i'll take another 18 days to send them back :lol:

Yo, the dude with the Atlus prints, I emailed him to ask them where they came from and he said they were preorder bonuses from Atlus themselves.

Good stuff...he might get more for them if he would auction them, but I'm not complaining :)

$10 price drop on MGS2. (protip-- i'm about to list a few in the trader forum for $30.)

I'm glad you liked my sig, I realized how stupid it was having 1000 games when I'd never play 700 of them.

Trimming it down to essentials, favorites, and one definitive version across all systems... for example, only having SFA Anthology for my SFA fix and only having VP on PSP for my VP fix.

right on. I have about 40 games and I still feel like I have too many...only had time to play my DS right before bed lately. can't even get into to any of the fighters I own right now.

I'm hoping to get a few more bids on my digi 8 track...

but it has been pretty slow. though I did finally sell a sealed MGS2 for $40. I figure I'll hold to 5 of them for later when the new game and movie come out and sell a few now :)

[quote name='Apossum']I'm hoping to get a few more bids on my digi 8 track...

but it has been pretty slow. though I did finally sell a sealed MGS2 for $40. I figure I'll hold to 5 of them for later when the new game and movie come out and sell a few now :)[/QUOTE]

Haha, yea, as soon as I wrote that, I sold about $50 worth of stuff in the span of an hour, so not bad.

Bump in case anyone other than roufuss or chacrana actually checks out this post ;-)

[quote name='Apossum']Bump in case anyone other than roufuss or chacrana actually checks out this post ;-)[/QUOTE]

Did sales pick up for you at all?

I got lucky, some guy bought Deception 1 - 3 and Medievil all in one blow, made about $48 from all four after shipping.

let's see....no BINs have sold, got a bid on tomba 2. plenty of watchers though!

[quote name='Apossum']let's see....no BINs have sold, got a bid on tomba 2. plenty of watchers though![/QUOTE]

I'm running three one day auctions that are almost over and I've got no or 99 cent bids on everything :(

Hey refresh my memory on Musashi, was it good or shitty, and why?

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm running three one day auctions that are almost over and I've got no or 99 cent bids on everything :(

Hey refresh my memory on Musashi, was it good or shitty, and why?[/QUOTE]

i think people generally like it. I remember liking it a looong time ago when it came out. tried it for a few minutes and didn't think too badly of it. it was pretty fugly though.

hey, someone bought zelda, yay!

[quote name='Apossum']i think people generally like it. I remember liking it a looong time ago when it came out. tried it for a few minutes and didn't think too badly of it. it was pretty fugly though.

hey, someone bought zelda, yay![/QUOTE]

Congrats on the Zelda, someone bought my DDR Konamix and DDR Disney has 3 or 4 watchers after only being up for 5 hours.

I remember getting it and remember Musashi moved REALLY slow and the save system sucked... I might sell it. How much is it getting on average?

[quote name='Apossum']around $15-20 for a complete version with the demo, i think.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'll try it and then dump it if I don't like it... I had to sell Rival Schools because it was so damn ugly (and Project Justice just eclipses it).

2-D is awesome forever, even early 2-D, but early 3-D is a total abomination.

yeah, a lot of people say graphics shouldn't deter you from good gameplay...which is true. but damn, those PS1 games can be really ugly. Musashi looks like a square with some blurry textures and stumps for arms :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']yeah, a lot of people say graphics shouldn't deter you from good gameplay...which is true. but damn, those PS1 games can be really ugly. Musashi looks like a square with some blurry textures and stumps for arms :lol:[/QUOTE]

Those people who say that are probably talking about 2-D... because early 3-D is bad enough to deter you from gameplay when it burns your eyes out.

I hope Konami is coming through on that supposed Silent Hill remake... now I see why so many companies love to do PS1 remakes.

a parasite eve remake would be nice too :)

no bids with 2 minutes left on BFM.

damn, my 8-track got snubbed :( I hope the buyer can't figure it out and decides to return it :)

[quote name='Apossum']a parasite eve remake would be nice too :)

no bids with 2 minutes left on BFM.

damn, my 8-track got snubbed :( I hope the buyer can't figure it out and decides to return it :)[/QUOTE]

Damn, did Parasite Eve age badly too? I remember it came out once they started doing better at 3-D.

It's one of the reasons I'm selling all my PS One RE's and going to rebuy them for the Cube... I heard they cleaned them up at least a little since they are based on the DC versions.

I sold a complete Megaman X for 99 cents ;) The label on the top is ripped and I think it scared away a ton of people, since no used the BIN to grab it for $4.99 after a week.

I'm just glad these N64 games are starting to move.. just sold a complete Yoshi's Story and a complete Ocarina of Time (Grey cart) for $20 a piece :D

it didn't age too badly. I'll still play through it.

added a bunch of BINs with prices a CAG may even be able to appreciate. or not.

Haha, Star Ocean Second Story has the worst voice overs ever.

Can't believe you're dumping River City Ransom though :(

I had to ship out 20 damn packages today >_

double dragon puts it to shame! i never really played much of SO...found it for cheap a little while ago and thought I'd just get it for the hell of it.

[quote name='Apossum']double dragon puts it to shame! i never really played much of SO...found it for cheap a little while ago and thought I'd just get it for the hell of it.[/QUOTE]

Just play the first hour or so of Star Ocean just for the voiceovers... it's literally the worst thing ever put into a game, nothing tops it, not even Capcom or SNK.

Alot of people swear by SO: Second Story... I never got into it, but I'm keeping mine just to give it a second chance.

And bah, Double Dragon dosen't even come CLOSE to RCR for GBA... that game had so much shit to do.

if only they could just take the DD characters and moves and put them in RCR. I like leveling, getting new moves and how everything is open endded, but I hate the fights.

bump!

kky.jpg

SNORT!

(apossum does not actually use drugs)

edit: another copy of MGS2 down! One more to go...then I'll go get more ;-)

bread's done
Back