911 Video Help

Sockey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey,

Im doing a school project and I need a fairly highquality video of one of the planes crashing into the WTC, so far Ive had no luck.

Any Help would be appreciate.

Thanks in Advance.

[quote name='Sockey']Hey,

Im doing a school project and I need a fairly highquality video of one of the planes crashing into the WTC, so far Ive had no luck.

Any Help would be appreciate.

Thanks in Advance.[/QUOTE]

unless you were taping the news that day, your best bet is Ebay , but be prepaired to shell out some major bucks for it :|

[quote name='ITDEFX']unless you were taping the news that day, your best bet is Ebay , but be prepaired to shell out some major bucks for it :|[/QUOTE]

huh?!
people are actually trying to make a profit from a past public broadcasting of a national disaster.
this is sick.

Wow, I really haven't looked at footage of 9/11 in over 4 years... watching that video made me a little sick to my stomach.

Ok thanks everyone for your help I definatley am not looking at paying. I may use that google video or just not have the crash at all.

i forgot the link but somewhere I saw a link or something on CAG about a week ago with someone who had a 4 view video with the actual time of the attacks. For example in one window you would see someone video taping normal stuff happening in nyc, near the WTC..in the other window you would see bush going to that school and so on... then it goes to 4 diffrent channels covering the event with ground coverage and so on. After awhile of watching it, i felt a bit distrubed. The videos were near synced so you saw the building collasped from a distance, another window showing people on the ground seeing it fall and running like hell to get out of there, people in the buildings NEXT to it reacting to the droppings :O and so on. im like holy shit.

yes there are people who try to sell video of this event but either ebay kills it or probibly the government steps in and takes it away from them as part of there invesitgation.

bread's done
Back