999$ raised in charity lowball!!!! Check OP for totals and PMS for payment info.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I'm just so happy I got Sex Medusa and Night of the Comet... I wish I could have put down more, but I dried up the rest of the funds I had... Success, though!!!! Nsahene just made a lot of kids happier... What a damn good guy, and I can say that to everybody who donated. If this goes down next year, I'll find some unique items I can throw into the mix.[/QUOTE]

No joke, I wish I had found out about it sooner so I could have helped, next year I am going to donate as much as I can. :D

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']No joke, I wish I had found out about it sooner so I could have helped, next year I am going to donate as much as I can. :D[/QUOTE]

Perfect! At least now Nsahene knows he would have some people who would donate items for another if he would end up doing another!

[quote name='Izod517']Oh how did I miss Sex Medusa![/QUOTE]

I'm surprised I didn't really have to fight for any of those DVDs... Sex Medusa though, I dunno if I am going to open it or not, that thing is gonna be a collector's item man! That is bad ass!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Glad to see my 2 items earned some money for the kids. plus I was happy to spend some of my leftover lowball money for some stuff for charity.

I see dv8mad won my bioshock for the PS3. Enjoy the game sir.[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining but I did a 12.50 bid on it but he still won it? It was before the ending as well. I don't really care I just don't understand how this auction went..maybe I did it wrong? lol:roll:

[quote name='Funions']I'm not complaining but I did a 12.50 bid on it but he still won it? It was before the ending as well. I don't really care I just don't understand how this auction went..maybe I did it wrong? lol:roll:[/QUOTE]

That is interesting. He had a XBOX 360 and a PS3 version of Bioshock on the low ball auction. Wonder how this is handled since your bid didn't specify which system it was for.

OP is updated with all the winning bids! I'm now finding out who won what and getting a master list together. I'll post how much money was raised as soon as I know!

[quote name='kklems']That is interesting. He had a XBOX 360 and a PS3 version of Bioshock on the low ball auction. Wonder how this is handled since your bid didn't specify which system it was for.[/QUOTE]
OH wow nice I got the Xbox 360 verison. BAH! I don't even have a 360. I didn't notice there were 2 different versions. My bid was for the PS3 version. There goes 12.50 down the drain lol. Now I'll only participate with lowballs with item numbers ha. Oh well its all good. Next time I guess I better look at the other system list or just put PS3 version lol. Its kinda funny though after looking at the bids I only saw dv9mad put the verson of bioshock and there was another 2-3 bids. I wonder if they put the bid on the right version as well. I was mainly just looking at everyone elses bids to tell you the truth since you can't go by the OP lists sometimes. Just send me the bill. Anyone want Bioshock 360 $11 SHIPPED? LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend has been giving me a hard time for all the lowball packages I've had arriving, so losing out on the games I bid on is probably a good thing (plus more money for the kids). Ironically, I still won the Snorlax plush which was for her, so she should be placated. Women. :D

fuck I got snipped at the end and didn't even notice till I just saw the OP updated and had the winning bid for all two weeks lol fuck solid ending times and the snipers who profit from it...would have been nice to have it bid up before had so more money went to charity but whatever...alright rant over...Nsahene awesome job on putting together and running this charity lowball...I'm sure that the kid's will appreciate it...I look forward to the 2nd annual!

awesome my donations made over $150 and I apologize for not sending you the second package of games nsahene. My brother was suppose to take it to the post office, but he was never free. I'll send it to you for your next charity auction though.

[quote name='bvharris']My girlfriend has been giving me a hard time for all the lowball packages I've had arriving, so losing out on the games I bid on is probably a good thing (plus more money for the kids). Ironically, I still won the Snorlax plush which was for her, so she should be placated. Women. :D[/QUOTE]

haha I was trying to get it but with all the other auctions I am doing, I must have forgotten to place another bid! Oh well, for the children, eh? ;)

Better your girlfriend get it than me I suppose. xD

(Damn, this post put me at 445 posts, I liked having 444. >.

[quote name='Banjora']fuck I got snipped at the end and didn't even notice till I just saw the OP updated and had the winning bid for all two weeks lol fuck solid ending times and the snipers who profit from it...would have been nice to have it bid up before had so more money went to charity but whatever...alright rant over...Nsahene awesome job on putting together and running this charity lowball...I'm sure that the kid's will appreciate it...I look forward to the 2nd annual![/QUOTE]

If you are talking about me, in my defense, I did start bidding on it a few hours prior to the end of the auction. I will admit that I didn't think that the auction wouldn't end at the exact time stated (no offense to Nsahene) and it would have likely gone higher in value.

To stay on track, I just wanted to say thank you to Nsahene and the other donators for creating and successfully running the 1st Annual Charity Auction. I may not have been here that long but I can say that it was very exciting and I hope that the children will be happy with your generosity.

[quote name='guinaevere']I really wanted him, and didn't want to be outbid. And it's for the children.[/QUOTE]

Nice! i did the same on a book i wanted.

no cybolt you were fine...I fully expect the last few hours to be busy...and what I was referring to really does not matter this was all for the children after all

Hey everybody I have a quick update. So with the help and generosity of everyone we managed to raise.................................................................................................................-----999$!!!!! Granted that's before shipping. I got everyone totalled up and I'll get the OP updated soon to show who won what. Thanks again to all who participated in any capacity!!!!!!!

[quote name='5of9']Nice! i did the same on a book i wanted.[/QUOTE]Heck yeah, that's how it's done.

Impressive. When I had glanced over the [low ball] bids, it didn't look as if they would amount to too much. Well done, folks!! :applause:

The front page is updated with totals. Please check it over and make sure there are no mistakes. If there are please let me know so I can fix it.

My CAG id is mis0 not misO. Not a big deal at all, but I don't want you running into trouble if you try PMing me. :D

Verifying my total is correct. Send me an invoice whenever you get everything sorted and I'll paypal. Thanks and good job.

Invoice received and paid. Included DC, paid paypal fees, and added a small direct donation to the fund. Thanks!

Paid! If I had more than like $.67 in my paypal account, I would have donated a few dollars as well, but I'm just glad this did as well as it did!

$999? Surely somebody can throw in a dollar and make it a even $1000? Curious, is the money going to be donated as a lump sum or spent on toys, consoles, games, etc. to be donated?

Payment sent!

Payment sent. Don't forget to provide your shipping address if you send a personal payment, because it isnt provided by PayPal when doing so!

Well I've gotten 25 paypal payments today so damn near everyone is paid! This worked awesome. I have no idea how to do multiple quote replys so I'm gonna reply and you'll know what response is for you. Gene, pay whenever you want, I know you're good for it so I'll send yours out once your HDDVD's get here whether you've paid yet or not. Ryoga79 I sent your PM to the wrong person. My bad. I'll resend it in a second. For the question about whether the total was 999 on it's own. It was..can't make that up. Haha! It will be donated as a lump sum to the charity and they can distribute it and buy with it what they wish. How cool is it that the small group of us were able to give that much money to charity. I think we all did an awesome job! I'm gonna try to get everything packed over the next few days and get your packages on their merry way as soon as possible.

nsahene - Thanks for that. I'll send off paypal payment as soon as I get the PM.

Wait, I got Kiss Kiss Bang Bang from you during the last mass Lowball sell. Stil the same paypal addy?

[quote name='nsahene']For the question about whether the total was 999 on it's own. It was..can't make that up. Haha! It will be donated as a lump sum to the charity and they can distribute it and buy with it what they wish. How cool is it that the small group of us were able to give that much money to charity. I think we all did an awesome job! I'm gonna try to get everything packed over the next few days and get your packages on their merry way as soon as possible.[/QUOTE]

We rock. :D haha

bread's done
Back