*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

[quote name='Rocko']I got in, but everything is fresh out.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I have no idea if they even restocked, since everything will be out in a hurry.

Loads are over a million right now. Working as fast as we can to bring even more capacity up. Next update in 10 minutes.

jesus

I just don't get how they get mad at their users who are refreshing to get a prize? I mean yes I understand people should let them get the site up, and then of course if you are not one of those people who refresh every 5 sec, most likely you do not get a prize.

This is why I sent them a letter suggesting to restock when they get items in, rather than setting a specific date for their servers to be spammed.

[quote name='Rocko']You'd think they would have done something after last month. They knew what to expect.[/QUOTE]

They made the stupid decision to make it available world wide. They couldn't even handle users from just the US... how are they supposed to handle the whole world...

[quote name='Technicolor']Rocko they updated the bandwidth and made in known that excessive refreshing will get you temporally banned[/QUOTE]
...I meant do something useful. How much is this website paying you, by the way?

[quote name='Crimsonscyes']That's what they're doing...[/QUOTE]

Its not really random if they tell you ahead of time though, at least in my opinion.

[quote name='Technicolor']Rocko they updated the bandwidth and made in known that excessive refreshing will get you temporally banned[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, lets make up things

[quote name='Crimsonscyes']That's what they're doing...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it would be better if rather than putting prizes up on the site at a specified time/day, they just restocked items as they got them. This would save everyone a lot.

LOCKERZ As promised update: Loads getting a little bit better but still too high to have fair access for everyone. We'll keep working it til we get it. Next update in another 10 minutes.

[quote name='Rocko']They're kind of stupid to repeat a failing method and post updates like they didn't expect it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but I can't say they didn't expect it. They just realize they don't have the resources.

Yeah it should be through word of mouth, like this thread getting updated with "prizes are up" and people rushing in and getting whatever, then spending the next few days wondering what exactly was available.

Lots of people (reportedly, through FB) getting banned for excessive refreshing. Not like my ancient computer can take 30 refreshing tabs anyway. :)

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Yeah it should be through word of mouth, like this thread getting updated with "prizes are up" and people rushing in and getting whatever, then spending the next few days wondering what exactly was available.

Lots of people (reportedly, through FB) getting banned for excessive refreshing. Not like my ancient computer can take 30 refreshing tabs anyway. :)[/QUOTE]

Are people really getting banned? I have a feeling it's just a way to deter others from refreshing...

They said that they are tracking refresh numbers and if yours is past a certain number you will be banned from the prize event today and tomorrow. I don't think their actually doing this though probably just to scare people

[quote name='hmbtnguy']Are people really getting banned? I have a feeling it's just a way to deter others from refreshing...[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. If I get banned I will let you guys know tho.

too much ppl to track man.... they cant do that. they proab can but i dont think they would want to track all those millions ppl and just bann them like that. too many ppl.

Well, I can get through repeatedly now....shouldn't that mean they can soon? :D

Also, this scares me, because I was refreshing at first :X
[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']"Adding more servers and banning more than 2000 bad refreshers in past 10 minutes. Next update in 8 minutes." -Lockerz twitter

oh crap?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='doubledown']LOCKERZ Adding more servers and banning more than 2000 bad refreshers in past 10 minutes. Next update in 8 minutes[/QUOTE]

Pfft, that would explain it.

I honestly think Lockerz is just saying they will ban to ease up their servers for now. I don't think they'd actually ban anyone. They probably just saw the hoax on Facebook and went with it.

So with all these small updates they are doing, have any prizes been put up yet? Or are they preparing to put the prizes up by doing the updates?

bread's done
Back