*@_@* GET ALL YoUR LocKeRZ InViTeS HeRe *@_@* LoCkErZ InViTeZ CoNgA LiNe

I'm going to wait as well. I'm low on points and want to save up to get something good for an Xmas present.

Good luck to everyone trying to get something tomorrow!

I can't find the prize list on Facebook, anybody want to help?

Also, does anybody know when the restock times are?

EDIT: I found everything I needed.

Why is it every time I post a question, I find the answer myself 2 seconds later, but can never find it if I don't post.

EDIT: Wait, so I don't understand whether US Amazon Gift Cards will be available or not? On Facebook it says maybe, but its hinting toward no. Does anybody have anything definite?

Last edited by a moderator:
damn Lockerz has been around a bit longer than I thought (should have tried to join much earlier). anyway I would like to be added to the conga line. I do have one suggestion however. I think the line should move up once someone gets maybe 2 or 3 signups

[quote name='Gamer SDP']damn Lockerz has been around a bit longer than I thought (should have tried to join much earlier). anyway I would like to be added to the conga line. I do have one suggestion however. I think the line should move up once someone gets maybe 2 or 3 signups[/QUOTE]

Its moves every time someone get one invite.

Is the OP maintaining the list? I asked to be added several pages back & still havent been added. Regardless I think this is a lost cause since so many have their own referral posts.

So who's getting what today? I only have enough for a game. But if I get one I will be happy. It is kind of sad though to see the youtube videos of people getting thousands of points by cheating & getting their prizes. Hopefully they cracked down on them last night.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Is the OP maintaining the list? I asked to be added several pages back & still havent been added. Regardless I think this is a lost cause since so many have their own referral posts.

So who's getting what today? I only have enough for a game. But if I get one I will be happy. It is kind of sad though to see the youtube videos of people getting thousands of points by cheating & getting their prizes. Hopefully they cracked down on them last night.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's been a few days since I asked, and I haven't been added either...

I'm going to try to get the Ratchet PSP bundle. If I can't get it, I'll try for Halo ODST and wait for the next restock.

I haven't really seen Spida on lately, and it's hard when the list already has 30+ people, and more people want to be added, but only about 3 or 4 people have asked for invites. For the most part, 99% of the people on CAG are Lockerz members or don't care about it, and the other 1% comes sparingly.

Your best bet is to just tell your friends and stuff about it and get em to sign up.

[quote name='Technicolor']guys this happened last month don't worry the website is messed up from everyone refreshing just be patient[/QUOTE]

Do you know if they basically only have 1 item in stock for each prize they have on their site? If that's the case it's probably not even worth trying...

I'm only aiming for Mario Kart and Arkham, so hopefully I can pull it off tonight, since I'm working during the restock tomorrow.

bread's done
Back