★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
geez #211 went from 150 to like 238 in just a few hours X_X there goes the value :( (this is not a bid)

also: the bidding might not even end until late tomorrow. its a random time anywhere within 15/16 of his choosing. so you might as well go to bed.

[quote name='Rasen']244. Metroid Prime Hunters - $13.00

Also, dv8, a question: Back in post #942 (page 48) I placed a bid for item:

94b. Comic 2-Pack #2: BLOODRAYNE Special Preview Issue + The Adventures of SLY COOPER Issue #2 - $1.00

But I notice that on the phase 1 section, it appears to have gone un-won?[/QUOTE]

Making updates now - this is just to ask you to remind me to get this worked out for you at the end Rasen (too many posts to speak about it now - sorry!). I think I actually remember trying to make that update in mid node error.

[quote name='AllahBomber']also: the bidding might not even end until late tomorrow. its a random time anywhere within 15/16 of his choosing. so you might as well go to bed.[/QUOTE]

actually dv8mad said he would end phase 2 during his break, and even a few posts ago said in about an hour or longer from that post (meaning ending at 11:59pm cst, but thats obviously long since past, lol. (CST currently = 1:32am).

which brings the question of why it hasn't ended yet, lol.

Geez... I'll never get through this with bids still being tacked on. Everytime I work through a page, another goes up so....

Phase 2 OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED

Bids for Phase 3 are still being accepted.

I will be updating the Phase 2 results, so please son't consider them final unti lI get caught up to this post.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']lol Zohar the price of that is way higher than that.[/QUOTE]

Oops, my bad :)

160b. :dvd: The Place Promised in Our Early Days - zohar - $12.50

[quote name='GogetaSS4']too late Zohar the bidding already closed...[/QUOTE]

That's kind of ridiculous. :( I'm not mad, but it's kind of frustrating when the OP isn't updated.

Sweet I won all the items I wanted. Thanks dv8. Also you should have been following the posts like I was.

Are you still updating the winners for Phase 2 because I should have won a couple more than are listed in the list.

won Brain Age 2 for more than I wanted but my mom should be happy. And if nothing else, even if My Sims sucks, I should be able to recoup the cost of it

[quote name='iPhone']@Gogeta: He was at work while the bid frenzy began. I believe he still is.[/QUOTE]

You're exactly right iphone, and I still have almost 4 hours to go. :cry:

Today is a really rough day.

The good news is that I am off the next two days and will be working hard to get the lowball information organized and posted nicely.

Also, expect an earlier finish for Phase 3 as I can actually hit the mystery time I have planned. :cool:

Thanks for the bids everyone! I know there have been some issues through the sale, but things seemed to have worked out in the end for the most part.
I like to think that we are all above the squabbling, but sometimes the excitement of a lowball can create a bunch of steroid freaks that like to flipout on each other! :lol:

Anyway, now to finally weigh in on the shipping receipt issue. I also will not be including a receipt, simply because I have purchased my shipping supplies long ago and no longer have the receipts. I usually don't have much extra cash, so (sadly) the first thing I do when I get extra money is stock up on boxes, bubble mailers, bubble wrap and even cheap doujin for packing. :cold:

I'm also fairly certain that this will have all been for nothing as I believe you will find yourself very satisfied once you get your packages. ;)

I am back... I am glad I won a lot of items for phase 2! :D

[quote name='Rave Child']It's ok, I'll bail you out of this one. I'll bid $.50 over you on 169. Black Gundam Laser T-shirt M (New with Tags).

Next time, you should at least check the first post. It was updated to my bid of $21 :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Rave Child... heh...

371. Futurerama (Complete) - refusedchaos - $14
474. Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad (Complete) - refusedchaos - $17
#421a. Triggerheart Excelica Enhanced Limited Edition (Complete w/Figure Set & Rare promotional flyer - Japanese) - refusedchaos - $52

379. Final Fantasy XII (New/Sealed) - $9.00

@zohar, if you look into the instructions more then you'll see that it states to look at the latest pages for the most recent bids and to not rely on the first post because it might not be updated to speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back