★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure-youre-ken.jpg

SRK -> FADC -> Bump

Oh! Yep! I did. Thanks for that! Have not had a chance to play it yet... As always... But hopefully I can get through Dragon Age someday and move into some others!

hey there! just wanted to let you know Cml i have a few (2-4 if i remember right) case/manual/art/boxes you are looking for! ps2 wise i remember you are looking for mgs3 (i have 2 of those) Disgaea 1, and i have a regular and a collectors tin case with manual of FFXII! thanks!

I am always happy to see dv8's thread fall to 4th or 5th page, just b/c it gives others a chance to shine.

With that said, I get sad b/c I miss his thread in the front page.

Gah... sooo confused! Help!

[quote name='dv8mad']
WANTS
(Sealed games/movies don't mean anything to me. I won't give more because I want to open them.)
:ps3:Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection
[/QUOTE]

Hope you're having fun!

[quote name='thelonepig']Shut up. The 80s were kinder to me than the 90s.[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, here in the far, far future where you have hit your 90s, you think the same thing. :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']If it makes you feel better, here in the far, far future where you have hit your 90s, you think the same thing. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Dude, that means you were born in, what, 2038?

EDIT:

[quote name='dv8mad']
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']:bow: To the most generous and coolest CAG. :cool: :whee:[/QUOTE]
:roll:

:bs:

:whistle2:\"O:)[/QUOTE]

I think that's as good a reason as any for me to open the seven packs of Transformers cards I currently have sitting on your GI Joe dvd set.

[quote name='thelonepig']Dude, that means you were born in, what, 2038?

EDIT:

I think that's as good a reason as any for me to open the seven packs of Transformers cards I currently have sitting on your GI Joe dvd set.[/QUOTE]

If you do that... I bet he puts a Sazh figure in your next box :lol:

[quote name='refusedchaos']hmm very tempted on your Valkyria Chronicles Limited Box[/QUOTE]

Please be tempted enough to buy it. :D

[quote name='thelonepig']A little part of me just died inside.[/QUOTE]

:booty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back