★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valkyria Chronicles Trading Card Lot - 6 Cards - ¥600
Valkyria Chronicles Animation Fan Book w/DVD(unopened) - Japan Exclusive - 93 Pages - ¥3600
:drool:Valkyria Chronicles Trading Card Pack - New/Sealed - 9 Cards - ¥900
:drool:Valkyria Chronicles Trading Card Lot - 3 Cards (Special, Rosie, Selvaria) - ¥900

No one takes the shaq's cards

[quote name='elessar123']Want it, but not $165 want it =P[/QUOTE]

The artbook is actually sitting at a bit above $80 currently, courtesy of shaqmoo.

FFXIII DLC Code - Chocobo Code will be sent via PM - ¥1000

FFXIII DLC Code - Male Avatar Code will be sent via PM - ¥1000 ONLY if it is the "Male Yaag Rosch Outfit". If it is the "Male Psicom Outfit", do not take this bid into consideration (only the chocobo one)

Thank you :)

Edit: I would appreciate a PM to let me know about the male avatar code. Thanks a lot

Btw I love your rule that prevents sniping. I despise that :/

[quote name='Tidus755']FFXIII DLC Code - Chocobo Code will be sent via PM - ¥1000

FFXIII DLC Code - Male Avatar Code will be sent via PM - ¥1000 ONLY if it is the "Male Yaag Rosch Outfit". If it is the "Male Psicom Outfit", do not take this bid into consideration (only the chocobo one)

Thank you :)

Edit: I would appreciate a PM to let me know about the male avatar code. Thanks a lot

Btw I love your rule that prevents sniping. I despise that :/[/QUOTE]

Check this link:
http://www.xboxresource.com/viewavatars.php?t=2206

These are the codes from the FFXIII bundle that you can only get if you buy the bundle.
They are not the ones you get for registering your copy of FFXIII

[quote name='telepathy']Check this link:
http://www.xboxresource.com/viewavatars.php?t=2206

These are the codes from the FFXIII bundle that you can only get if you buy the bundle.
They are not the ones you get for registering your copy of FFXIII[/QUOTE]

Alright then. My offer of 1000 Yen each for the Chocobo and Male Avatar outfit stand then :)

Thanks for the info

[quote name='dv8mad']
6) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).

:cold:dv8mad's Negative Experience List:cold: (These people shouldn't bid in your lowballs.)
8bitwonder
alexxb
bls5555
CYRiX
eliasmendoza
evanft
F34R
Gamingpro7089
japaki
k_dog
Legendary Gokou
NegativeZero
rick1000
SageBigly
starmask2k3
sum41rcks1
Taboner
y2jd
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rick1000']100 yen laptop ram[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that means you can't bid. I took the spoile out so it was more obvious.

[quote name='rmb']Pretty sure that means you can't bid. I took the spoile out so it was more obvious.[/QUOTE]

I can totally see why his bid is not welcome by the way he bid....

You know... maybe it's time for an addendum to the dv8mad lowball rules.

Something about not accepting bids from people who's only feedback is negatives across other lowballs, yet not actually on the person "do not trade" list.

[quote name='Saratinous']You know... maybe it's time for an addendum to the dv8mad lowball rules.

Something about not accepting bids from people who's only feedback is negatives across other lowballs, yet not actually on the person "do not trade" list.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when you don't pay three other people from their lowballs, I think it's safe to say the person should have limited or no bidding abilities. If they have the funds to bid in other lowball sales, they should have the funds to pay the other sellers.

Death Note Chibi Light Gashapon - New in Bag - ¥250
Cid Final Fantasy Mini Trading Arts Gashapon - ¥150

[quote name='Vulgarism']Yeah, when you don't pay three other people from their lowballs, I think it's safe to say the person should have limited or no bidding abilities. If they have the funds to bid in other lowball sales, they should have the funds to pay the other sellers.[/QUOTE]

Who is this now?

[quote name='Vulgarism']I won't name names, but just scan the feedback of the bidders on this page. ;)[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for that. Has someone PM'ed dv8 to let him know? Things sometimes get shuffled around here.

Also, I love the 'ill repute' remark on one of the feedbacks. That is too awesome.

Preferably not, thank you. I can't quite wrap my head around what could be stimulating about said act... but, anyway, that's besides the point, is it not? ^^;

In truth, I'm sorry if you are a good, fair-trading cheap-ass. On the other hand, anyone with a hint of sanity would understand that it's just in bad taste to bid on a lowball while only having 3 negative ratings involving... yep yep, lowballs.

I'm confused as to why it's showing over 500 people in this section of the forums. Did this Lowball just start or is something going on? And sorry I'll bid on something in awhile.

[quote name='Saratinous']
In truth, I'm sorry if you are a good, fair-trading cheap-ass. On the other hand, anyone with a hint of sanity would understand that it's just in bad taste to bid on a lowball while only having 3 negative ratings involving... yep yep, lowballs.[/QUOTE]

He's not, so no need to feel sorry. ;)

[quote name='DanteInferno']Assmuncher[/QUOTE]

Okay, I was going to hold off remarks, but saying "assmucher" twice just really shows you should be banned from the trading forum from now on. If you feel like you've been wronged, show us you have paid all three of the traders and I'll take back all I've said. I'm glad DV8 took care of it, though. We have too many people getting screwed over here, even if it is only one or two people every five or six months.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Okay, I was going to hold off remarks, but saying "assmucher" twice just really shows you should be banned from the trading forum from now on. If you feel like you've been wronged, show us you have paid all three of the traders and I'll take back all I've said. I'm glad DV8 took care of it, though. We have too many people getting screwed over here, even if it is only one or two people every five or six months.[/QUOTE]

Ive been willing to pay but they wont let me

Lol. As one of the three amigos you stiffed, I'd like to stand up and say I was never offered payment.

Can dv8 get back to his sale now? Please?

[quote name='DanteInferno']Anyone want a free Code for Bioshock 2 ps3 characters[/QUOTE]

Don't insult us by trying to save face by offering something up for free. It DOES NOT change the fact that you are non-paying piece of crap.

So get the hell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back