★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gears of War 2 DLC Code - All Fronts Collection (Flashback, Combustible, Snowblind and Dark Corners) Code will be sent via PM - 400 space monies
Book of a Dozen Disk Only Games - Most in like new condition, a couple with some wear, but everything 100% playable. 2400 space monies
Prison Break Season 1 - ¥200 space monies
Prison Break Season 2 - 200 space monies
Nikon Coolpix E4800 Digital Camera - Used, works perfectly - Will include a 512mb card, original battery and 2 extra batteries + charger as well- 1200 Japanese Yen

:360:Idol M@ster Faceplate - Japanese Exclusive - ¥5600
:360:The Idol M@ster: Live For You! Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Artbook and DVD - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥3200
:360:Memories Off 6: Next Relation Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Artbook, Soundtrack (sealed) and Drama CD (sealed) - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J- ¥3000

:cold:Saturn Christmas Nights - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥400
:hot:2 Unopened Gashapon - Clover Hearts - May remove from box for shipping purposes - ¥200 -
:hot:2 Unopened Gashapon - Neosphere of the Deep Blue Sky - May remove from box for shipping purposes - ¥400 -
:hot:Full Gashapon Set - Negima (Blue) - Each character has a second look/or accy - ¥600 -
:hot:Full Gashapon Set - Negima (Purple) - Each character has a second look/or accy - ¥600 -
:hot:Full Gashapon Set - Negima (Red) - Each character has a second look/or accy - ¥600 -
:hot:Full Gashapon Set - Negima (Yellow) - Each character has a second look/or accy - ¥600 -
:hot:Arin Pangya Golf Figure - Complete in Package - ¥600 -

:drool:Valkyria Chronicles Animation Fan Book w/DVD(unopened) - Japan Exclusive - 93 Pages- ¥3700 (to outbid Shaqmoo at 3600)

:drool:Valkyria Chronicles Trading Card Lot - 3 Cards (Special, Rosie, Selvaria) - ¥1000 -
:drool:Tora Dora 106x210cm Futon Sheet- ¥1500 -
:drool:Tales of... Cellphone Strap #3 - ¥300 -
:drool:Tales of... Cellphone Strap #4 - ¥200 -
:drool:Tales of... Cellphone Strap #5 - ¥300 -
:drool:Tales of... Cellphone Strap #6 - ¥300 -
:drool:Tales of... Cellphone Strap #7 - ¥300 -
:drool:Tales of... Cellphone Strap #9 - ¥300 -
:drool:Tales of... Cellphone Strap #10 - ¥200 -

:whistle2:sNikon Coolpix E4800 Digital Camera 1500

Special dv8mad Asian Hottie Blog of the Day Tactile Edition Lot! - 2 random bags of cards - ¥500 -
Special dv8mad Asian Hottie Blog of the Day Tactile Edition Lot! - 2 random bags of cards - ¥500
F.E.A.R. 2 - US Edition - Complete w/slipcover - ¥300
Saints Row - US Edition - Complete in Black DVD Case - ¥600 -

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']I have a student account and I don't have an option to choose currency. Can I still bid and it automatically converts it for you?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it will incur a small fee on this end, but as long as everyone isn't doing it, it's not really a problem.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']I can cover fees, how much would the fee be?[/QUOTE]

It's usually less than ¥100, so it's not a big deal. If I had to do it for everyone though, it would add up!

:360:Gears of War 2 DLC Code - All Fronts Collection (Flashback, Combustible, Snowblind and Dark Corners) Code will be sent via PM - ¥500 - iHaVEnOMMrS

:360:The Idol M@ster: Live For You! Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Artbook and DVD - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥3500 - elessar123
:360:Memories Off 6: Next Relation Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Artbook, Soundtrack (sealed) and Drama CD (sealed) - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥3200 - elessar123

:ps2:Omoi no Kakera -Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥500 - elessar123
:ps2:TriggerHeart Exelica Enhanced Limited Edition GoodSmile Nendroid Boxset Complete w/Game and Figure - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥7000 - elessar123

:drool:Tora Dora 106x210cm Futon Sheet Has never had sweet love made to it. You could be the first you giant sweaty Otaku! (It's new.) - ¥1600 - elessar123

:360:Idol M@ster Faceplate - Japanese Exclusive - ¥6000 -
:360:The Idol M@ster: Live For You! Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Artbook and DVD - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥3600
:360:Memories Off 6: Next Relation Limited Edition Complete w/Game, Artbook, Soundtrack (sealed) and Drama CD (sealed) - Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥3300 -

:ps2:Omoi no Kakera -Japanese Edition - NTSC-J - ¥600 -

:gc:Official White Controller - Japanese LE w/extra long cord! (about 30 inches longer) - Works perfectly - ¥1100

:whistle2:#Super Famicom (SNES) Final Fantasy IV - Japanese Edition - Complete - ¥1500 -

:hot:Minami Lucky Star EX Figure - New in Box - ¥400 -
:drool:Tora Dora 106x210cm Futon Sheet Has never had sweet love made to it. You could be the first you giant sweaty Otaku! (It's new.) - ¥1700
:drool:Lucky Star Konata Charm - ¥400

:whee:Special dv8mad Asian Hottie Blog of the Day Tactile Edition Lot! - 2 random bags of cards - ¥600 -
:whee:Special dv8mad Asian Hottie Blog of the Day Tactile Edition Lot! - 2 random bags of cards - ¥600 -

:cold:dv8mad's Negative Experience List:cold: (These people shouldn't bid in your lowballs.)
8bitwonder
alexxb
bls5555
CYRiX
DanteInferno
eliasmendoza
evanft
F34R
Gamingpro7089
japaki
k_dog
Legendary Gokou
NegativeZero
rick1000
SageBigly
starmask2k3
sum41rcks1
Taboner
y2jd

Just passing along the info, you should PM dv8 and ask him

[quote name='rick1000']what since when am i on you nega list[/QUOTE]

I received your PM rick. Until you are able to control yourself a bit more, you will continue to be on the list. If it makes you feel any better, people do come off if they are able to behave themselves. As to your question in the PM of why...

Bidders were clear with what they meant. $5 means $5. It is the sellers responsibility to understand that. Would it be fair for me to accept your bids for ¥100 in this sale and then, at the end, make you the high bidder for every item and send you an invoice? Telling him he didn't need to do a thing, well, that wasn't your choice to make. It was his and, luckily, he did try to work things out with bidders. Personally, I wouldn't have felt comfortable paying the extra $3 that I bid on a phantom bid due to a typo if no one else had really outbid me, but many people chose to.

Urging a dv8mad lowball seller not to listen to people in his thread with complaints.

Disrespecting a fellow member of the CAG community for expressing their thoughts on what was, all-around, considered dreadful lowball management skills, simply because a user was newer than you.

As above. Now, however, disrespecting everyone in the thread up to that point that had expressed concern over the way the lowball was managed.

Not to mention the fact that you spammed your lowball all over CAG. In the case that someone had a want of an item you had listed, it was fine. Going into the lowball of another user and stating that you were also having anyone is just a dirty move.
The "lowball community" here is a pretty good one. If you were contributing to CAG rather than, well, I won't add my feeling, I'll just say rather than doing what you were doing, I'm sure that many people would have linked your lowball in their respective lowballs.

Finally, you actually bumped your lowball often enough, even after a warning from the mods, that you were temp banned. Then you acted as if you were oppressed (the mods were riding your ass?) rather than having done something wrong that the mods held you accountable for.

So, until these types of issues are a thing of the past, you will remain on my list.
That just means you can't bid on my lowball for the moment. Every other CAG has a choice, some follow my list, others don't. You should check their rules before bidding as well.

Dr Horrible 500
Forbidden Kingdom 500
Tales Strap 2 300
Tales Strap 7 500
Tales Strap 10 300
Set of 2 unopened K-on voice dolls 800

[quote name='dv8mad'].

Not to mention the fact that you spammed your lowball all over CAG. In the case that someone had a want of an item you had listed, it was fine. Going into the lowball of another user and stating that you were also having anyone is just a dirty move.
The "lowball community" here is a pretty good one. If you were contributing to CAG rather than, well, I won't add my feeling, I'll just say rather than doing what you were doing, I'm sure that many people would have linked your lowball in their respective lowballs. [/QUOTE]

That was in my lowball. :roll:

[quote name='mistymayem']Is the lowball gone for good or are you going to do it later?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']He probably isn't going to do it later.

You can always come bid in mine. I won't cancel.

Whoops starting to sound like rick.... :roll:

:D[/QUOTE]

Oh wait I did it too! :rofl: ;)

rmb found that post of mine entertaining :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back