★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='EarthBoundX5']touché...but in all fairness it look like it was....just a box?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, went for a tight fit so that they wouldn't get bent up. ;)
Good thing you didn't start smashing the box up! :shock:

[quote name='dv8mad']Yeah, went for a tight fit so that they wouldn't get bent up. ;)
Good thing you didn't start smashing the box up! :shock:[/QUOTE]

Worst case scenario, it would have ended up in the pile of boxes never to be seen again....

Anyways, do you still have the pictures (with numbers) of the posters. I think one or two of mine got mixed up, cause there is one or two I don't remember getting and one I swear I got missing. The total = total I won, so I could be wrong, but its gonna drive me crazy if I don't figure it out, lol. Regardless, if a poser did get mixed up, I'm not gonna care (unless whoever got mixed up with does), I just wanna know if I am crazy or not, lol.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Worst case scenario, it would have ended up in the pile of boxes never to be seen again....

Anyways, do you still have the pictures (with numbers) of the posters. I think one or two of mine got mixed up, cause there is one or two I don't remember getting and one I swear I got missing. The total = total I won, so I could be wrong, but its gonna drive me crazy if I don't figure it out, lol. Regardless, if a poser did get mixed up, I'm not gonna care (unless whoever got mixed up with does), I just wanna know if I am crazy or not, lol.[/QUOTE]

There was a poster in my bunch I don't remember bidding on either, but I have no idea if I'm missing any I did bid on... =P

I don't have the pics anymore, sorry. Had to make some space, plus photobucket deleted a bunch of them on their own. :roll:

There were about 10 posters that didn't have winners and I tossed some in packages randomly which would be why some of you may think you got someone else's stuff. Rest assured, you got at least what you paid for. ;)

EDIT FOR BELOW: Possibly, I can't really remember who got the extras. I used random.org and assigned numbers to everyone with a flat package. LOL
I do remember packing up CheapyD's head for you though. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dv8mad']I don't have the pics anymore, sorry. Had to make some space, plus photobucket deleted a bunch of them on their own. :roll:

There were about 10 posters that didn't have winners and I tossed some in packages randomly which would be why some of you may think you got someone else's stuff. Rest assured, you got at least what you paid for. ;)[/QUOTE]

should I be expecting an extra poster then? :lol: I did win at least one

hopefully my package will show up soon

[quote name='dv8mad']I don't have the pics anymore, sorry. Had to make some space, plus photobucket deleted a bunch of them on their own. :roll:

There were about 10 posters that didn't have winners and I tossed some in packages randomly which would be why some of you may think you got someone else's stuff. Rest assured, you got at least what you paid for. ;)
[/QUOTE]

Well I won 18 posters and the figure, and I have 18 posters and the figure, but I am about 80% one of the posters is not there and also about 80% one of the posters is one I didn't win. So they kinda cancel each other out I guess, lol. Regardless, the poster not there (If I'm not crazy) was one I won for $1, so its not a big deal. Like I said, I just wanted proof I wasn't crazy, lmao.

A bit over 4 hours left. I won't be updating anything as the end time is 4am here. But, if any other offers are made (which I doubt) before the cut-off, they will be reviewed in the morning and the final result will be posted.

I'll be adding the next HIGHball item very soon.

[quote name='KillerRamen']I have never heard of the game and I can't play it, but I think it looks pretty cool...

$5 paypal (plus fees)[/QUOTE]

I think we all know that any offer w/o any kind of candy will not be accepted!

$5 paypal in Japanese currency
Marukawa - Seven Pack Bubble Gum Sampler from amazon~

[quote name='dinobot']I think we all know that any offer w/o any kind of candy will not be accepted!

$5 paypal in Japanese currency
Marukawa - Seven Pack Bubble Gum Sampler from amazon~[/QUOTE]

700 yen + a baggy of yummy red fish candy made at a local candy shop

[quote name='KillerRamen']700 yen + a baggy of yummy red fish candy made at a local candy shop[/QUOTE]

You've got me beat for now~~~ I'll be back!

[quote name='dv8mad']You can remove the question marks from the Excel Saga gashapon, that's correct. ;)[/QUOTE]

got it, thank you sir!

*sigh*

Trying to figure out what to offer out of the following (THIS IS NOT the offer) =P

Robotech Remastered Vol 1-6 (5&6 sealed) and 2x VF something or another 4" figure
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 guide
Final Fantasy VII (no manual)
Final Fantasy Tactics (no manual)
Lunar Eternal Blue case+disks
Tales of the Abyss (complete)
Folklore (sealed)
Disgaea 3 (complete)
Mana Khemia (disc only)
God of War Collection (sealed)
Little Big Planet GOTY (sealed)
:ps3:Dante's Inferno (complete)
...custom made amigurumi dog...
Twinkies

Ok, I'll start off with 1000 yen and a twinkie to start =P

Lunar Dragon Song..... Nintendo DS complete (excellent shape)
1 pack of February Playboy Trading Cards.
1 pack of The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Trading Cards (tattoos inside)

Heeey... where is the lowball exposure love? ^^"

btw... this is my current offer!

3 - Marukawa - Seven Pack Bubble Gum Sampler from Amazon (that's 21 packs of samplers!!)
$20 in paypal (Jap Currency of course!)

:D

[quote name='c_web7']What's the likelyhood of you get moring of those Peace Walker shirts. I love the Che Guevarra style but really like the red one.[/QUOTE]

Not likely at all. I got there less than a week after they came out since I checked online and everything seemed to be sold out. In the store, I found about 20 shirts, and only 4 different designs. I picked up these three and left the 4th terrible design. Seems like they have sold out most everywhere, sorry!

[quote name='dv8mad']Not likely at all. I got there less than a week after they came out since I checked online and everything seemed to be sold out. In the store, I found about 20 shirts, and only 4 different designs. I picked up these three and left the 4th terrible design. Seems like they have sold out most everywhere, sorry![/QUOTE]

No worries thanks man. I looked it up on ebay and found what I was hoping for an extra 4 bucks. I had no idea about these shirts.

phew, you scared me back there. I know the postal service is unreliable, so there was a doubt in my mind.

hahah still interested in the kasumi faceplate though, so try the cml thing again or i'll pm you an offer

haha i do too, it's just i get them and have them on backlog. Once I get to it, I open the game and play it. I collect, but no point collecting if i can't play it

[quote name='elessar123']Why does it look like you're talking to yourself? Did I accidentally ignore someone?[/QUOTE]

It's best to just let it happen (ask dv8 about the last time someone brought it up).

I think they're responding in their respective trade threads.

[quote name='buckythekat']my lowball package showed up yesterday :) I haven't had a chance to go through it yet

which release of No Country For Old Men is it dv8?[/QUOTE]

Didn't know there was more than one, so I'll just say... regular?

[quote name='dv8mad']Didn't know there was more than one, so I'll just say... regular?[/QUOTE]

well there was the initial release and then later on they put out a new edition

left is the initial and the right is the later release, so it'd have one of those two covers

51RmQg09%2BvL._SS500_.jpg
51WUS%2BwCpPL._SS400_.jpg

[quote name='buckythekat']well there was the initial release and then later on they put out a new edition

left is the initial and the right is the later release, so it'd have one of those two covers
[/QUOTE]

Closer to the one on the left, but not an exact match. Here's a pic I found online that matches.
654_front.jpg

dv8 sorry I have been out of communication. My home & work computers both took a shit on me. Home computer is fixed (needed to buy a new video card). Work computer needs new fans and I have been unmotivated to put new ones in but will do so tomorrow.

I will PM you tomorrow sometime :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']dv8 sorry I have been out of communication. My home & work computers both took a shit on me. Home computer is fixed (needed to buy a new video card). Work computer needs new fans and I have been unmotivated to put new ones in but will do so tomorrow.

I will PM you tomorrow sometime :D[/QUOTE]

It's OK. tlp said;
[quote name='thelonepig']I think he can't type anything to you right now because he hurt his wrists doing a little "extra-curricular activity" related to chuplayer's latest blog.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but I figured you'd get back to me once you were all healed up.
Maybe downloading whatever it was you were downloading is what caused the PC problems as well?

[quote name='dv8mad']It's OK. tlp said;

I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but I figured you'd get back to me once you were all healed up.
Maybe downloading whatever it was you were downloading is what caused the PC problems as well?[/QUOTE]

Hey, it's called a "private message" for a reason. ;)

oh man slipcover heaven:

Up
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Gremlins
Monsters Inc. (UK)
Snow White
Gladiator
Braveheart
Star Trek
Fight Club
Coraline