A dedicated OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Sure, SeanR.
image.php

Shoulda made Better Than Sex Cake.

Or, as I like to call it to make my mom giggle, "Better Than Gay Sex Cake".

[quote name='Brak']Shoulda made Better Than Sex Cake.

Or, as I like to call it to make my mom giggle, "Better Than Gay Sex Cake".[/QUOTE]

what is this cake and how is said cake made?

this is what I made but I used a graham cracker crust instead.

It's like one of those wet cake, or whatever... Layers of different stuff.

It has something like a layer of brownie, a layer of vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding... whipped cream and crushed heath bar in the pudding.

Or something.

I think there might be more to it.

[quote name='Brak']It's like one of those wet cake, or whatever... Layers of different stuff.

It has something like a layer of brownie, a layer of vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding... whipped cream and crushed heath bar in the pudding.

Or something.

I think there might be more to it.[/QUOTE]

interesting. please investigate.

Sometimes I watch Tony Little HSN programs when I'm piss-bored at work... and he seems like a completely oblivious ego-maniacal douche-pickle.

Mix broken up brownie in white chocolate pudding. (The inch-thin slightly hard, crunchy brownie works best.)

(In a bowl.) Layer of that mix, layer of white chocolate pudding, another layer of brownie / pudding mix, another layer of pudding, and top it off with whipped cream with Heath bar crumbled on top.

Oh- and put crumbled Heath in between layers.

Serve cold.

I called my mom and asked.

[quote name='Brak']Mix broken up brownie in white chocolate pudding.

(In a bowl.) Layer of that mix, layer of white chocolate pudding, crumple up heath bar, another layer of brownie / pudding mix, another layer of pudding, and top it off with whipped cream with Heath bar crumbled on top.

Oh- and put crumbled Heath in between layers.

Serve cold.

I called my mom and asked.[/QUOTE]

awesome, thanks! it sounds delicious:drool:

Following is going to be released in the Criterion Collection?

That is great news if it is true... maybe some more people will finally watch it.

I love hanging out with my Grandpa. He's so smart, but hasn't been to school in 60 years. I mentioned that problem from my hw about the grains of sand and how the sand had a radius of 45x10^-6 and he had to stop me because he couldn't believe we were working with numbers that small.

Yes. The baked spaghetti is unreal. Plus free super delicious breadsticks for dine in.

~~~

Budge, go get some cheap frozen veggies and mix it in to make some lo mein.

Dealing with autistic people can be such a maddening experience.

My sister's birthday is this week, so I took her to a sushi buffet.

As we leave, she complains that she doesn't like the place(after she ate 7 plates of food mind you).

I ask her why she didn't mention that BEFORE we went there, and she give me a 'I dunno'.

:wall:

[quote name='flowery']

Budge, go get some cheap frozen veggies and mix it in to make some lo mein.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I mixed in a bunch of the Asian blend vegetables with it.

[quote name='Eviltude']I love hanging out with my Grandpa. He's so smart, but hasn't been to school in 60 years. I mentioned that problem from my hw about the grains of sand and how the sand had a radius of 45x10^-6 and he had to stop me because he couldn't believe we were working with numbers that small.[/QUOTE]
And the he handed you some money? :cool:

Been trying to find my mom's recipe for chocolate mayo cake, but have been unsuccessful. I wanted to try to make that for my birthday, but ended up taking the easy way out with some box mixes...

This lady on Cops has a big bag of vikes :drool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Ramen Noodles for dinner here. :/[/QUOTE]

That's what I had too. I was wishing I had some beef or shrimp and chinese vegetables to throw in.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I mixed in a bunch of the Asian blend vegetables with it.[/QUOTE]

Is that like a pre-packaged thing?

[quote name='Maklershed']

Is that like a pre-packaged thing?[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine. There are tons of steam in bag veggie blends

I can't believe I'm finally going to have a day off Monday. :bouncy:

[quote name='Maklershed']

Is that like a pre-packaged thing?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is just a bunch of frozen mixed vegetables. It has like Broccoli, mushrooms, sweet peas, carrots, onions, squash, baby corn and water chestnuts.

Some lady just called asking what the mascot for some school Id never heard of was, and then got all huffy when I didn't know the answer. I told her that sadly, we aren't google and hung up.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, it is just a bunch of frozen mixed vegetables. It has like Broccoli, mushrooms, sweet peas, carrots, onions, squash, baby corn and water chestnuts.[/QUOTE]

That sounds good.

[quote name='Rocko']I can't believe KotH is getting the boot for the fuckin' Cleveland Show.[/QUOTE]

I know. That really blows.

-----

Why the HELL is it still raining?

[quote name='DarthPuma']Some lady just called asking what the mascot for some school Id never heard of was, and then got all huffy when I didn't know the answer. I told her that sadly, we aren't google and hung up.[/QUOTE]

Snap! DP's got some attitude.
======
I never understood the baby corn. It is so much crappier than if they just used regular corn kernels. Damn azns.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

New season of CYE starts next week. :) :) :)[/QUOTE]

Can't wait. Particularly looking forward to the Seinfeld reunion stuff.

That Bored to Death show looks like it's gonna be pretty good. Anything with Jason Schwartzman and Zach Galifiniakis can't be bad.

They just finished Season 5. I am just about finished with that season. I watched all the first 4 seasons for the first time last semester.

i was flipping through my psp book thing and was disappointed to learn that there is no system in america to take advantage of the tv tuner.

well, i'm heading back to the states in about 5-ish hours.

taking care of some last minute stuff, going to try to find some melon soda locally and hope it doesn't explode in my luggage. gotta pick up a copy or two of SQ Monthly. and i need to get a memory stick.

I don't like Jimmy Fallon's show but its cool that he has gaming people on as guests. Tim Schafer is going to be on an upcoming episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back