A Link Between Worlds poster set - Available Club Nintendo

Lol, just tried to enter in my code for Dragon Quest VI and was told it was expired, back of card says you have until Feb. 14th 2015 before it expires. :(

Thanks for the heads up! Ive been waiting so long for these to come back in stock haha. Grabbed em as quick as I possibly could.

can't wait to frame these puppies. 

Thanks OP! Now I just have to choose three older Nintendo posters to sell to make room in my poster frames. The man cave/game room can't fit any more posters now.

Realistically I'm not going to hang these, and don't really want to spend the coins on something I'll only try to resell years down the line. I wish the Zelda 3DS Card Case would come back though

Thanks OP, I just redeemed the Mario utensil pouch (blue) and have about 600 coins left. Probably gonna pickup a set of these posters as well.

I am fairly new to this whole Club Nintendo thing, as I only got my first 3DS XL about a year ago and haven't done much on CN except redeem codes and do surveys for games I have purchased. I believe I signed up last May, which completely screwed me over because I only had two months to reach platinum (I was 25 coins short or so when the cycle ended). I have a ton of games to redeem for this annual cycle, but I am waiting for it to reset as I am currently only 5 coins short of platinum. Any suggestions of something that is worth only 5 coins so I don't have to redeem one of my newer game codes?

I also heard someone in this thread mention that gold coins expire if not used within a certain time period. Does that mean they reset once the annual cycle is over? Thanks in advance for the help guys.
Sometimes a survey comes along for an extra ten points or so, so keep an eye out. You could just pick up a 99-cent copy of America's Test Kitchen at Gamestop for a quick 20 or so coins as well.

Coins expire after 2 years without use, if memory serves. Go to your account, and check under "coins and status". It will tell you if you have any coins set to expire soon.

Also, whatever you do, don't let yourself miss Platinum by a measly 5 points; if you have to, just use one of you newer codes just before July. Chances are, you'll find plenty of new deals and buy new games this year to make Plat next time as well.

Sometimes a survey comes along for an extra ten points or so, so keep an eye out. You could just pick up a 99-cent copy of America's Test Kitchen at Gamestop for a quick 20 or so coins as well.

Coins expire after 2 years without use, if memory serves. Go to your account, and check under "coins and status". It will tell you if you have any coins set to expire soon.

Also, whatever you do, don't let yourself miss Platinum by a measly 5 points; if you have to, just use one of you newer codes just before July. Chances are, you'll find plenty of new deals and buy new games this year to make Plat next time as well.
Thanks, appreciate the info. Right now I still have the codes for my Zelda XL and Mario & Luigi XL, as well as 17 new games that I am saving for the next annual cycle. Only downside is, I totally forgot about the free pokemon X or Y so I may have to waste one of those console codes and game codes to get in on the promo.

Back in the days of Blockbuster I would have recommended checking out their rental selection for some Club Nintendo codes as they were usually not redeemed. 

Thanks, appreciate the info. Right now I still have the codes for my Zelda XL and Mario & Luigi XL, as well as 17 new games that I am saving for the next annual cycle. Only downside is, I totally forgot about the free pokemon X or Y so I may have to waste one of those console codes and game codes to get in on the promo.
Gunman Clive is a $2 game worth 5 points. Also looks to be a pretty good game (a bit of Contra gameplay, plus the art style looks amazing) and the reviews are solid.

Also, for anyone else looking for some points: Free version of Steel Diver was mentioned, that's 5 points +10 post play. Pokebank got me 5 points even though I couldn't get past the title screen without a Pokemon X or Y save (I assume a 10 point survey will come in a week).

Last edited by a moderator:
got the set. don't want it though. have to find a way to sell/trade them.

i wish club nintendo had as good a selection of rewards as disney movie rewards does. 

Gunman Clive is a $2 game worth 5 points. Also looks to be a pretty good game (a bit of Contra gameplay, plus the art style looks amazing) and the reviews are solid.

Also, for anyone else looking for some points: Free version of Steel Diver was mentioned, that's 5 points +10 post play. Pokebank got me 5 points even though I couldn't get past the title screen without a Pokemon X or Y save (I assume a 10 point survey will come in a week).
Can you please tell me directions how to get the club nintendo points for steel diver please.

I downloaed the game and I see on the top screen something keeps blinking like it wants to give me 10 club Nintendo points and the gift Icon appeared and when I clicked on the on the gift icon it asked for a system update and then it dispearred uhhh

Can you please tell me directions how to get the club nintendo points for steel diver please.

I downloaed the game and I see on the top screen something keeps blinking like it wants to give me 10 club Nintendo points and the gift Icon appeared and when I clicked on the on the gift icon it asked for a system update and then it dispearred uhhh
All i did was download the 'demo' free game from eshop, play the game online multiplayer for 15-20minutes, and within one day (maybe immediately?), logged into club nintendo website which had a +10 post-play survey for steel diver.

I just placed my order. Anyone else notice that the order status is "Order Accepted Backordered"? Hopefully it doesn't take a million years to get it.

On a side note: I noticed that the status on the Luigi's Mansion figure has changed to "Preparing Order" so that's cool.

I wouldn't worry too much about it being backordered as they're still accepting coins for the posters. Hopefully it doesn't take too long of course.

Wow that was very fast... I placed my orders like 3 or 4 hours ago and I already got shipping confirmation for them. Didn't expect that at all considering the order confirmation page said something about 1-2 weeks before it leaves the warehouse.

Wow that was very fast... I placed my orders like 3 or 4 hours ago and I already got shipping confirmation for them. Didn't expect that at all considering the order confirmation page said something about 1-2 weeks before it leaves the warehouse.
Weird I placed mine last night and still shows back ordered.

Weird I placed mine last night and still shows back ordered.
Yeah my apologies, I just noticed that I got shipping confirmations for all my orders except the posters. None the less, I am still pleasantly surprised at how fast they ship the stuff they have in-stock.

I also need to keep a closer look on my to-do list, in the last three months I let 6 surveys expire :/.

Put off getting this the first stock am glad to see it is back just ordered mine.

And my Luigi's Mansion figure has shipped out today as well :)

Down to 880 coins I always save them for the good stuff. Got a bunch of game codes and Wii U code and 3DS XL code ready for when the new Nintendo club year starts to hit platinum asap :)

Ordered mine yesterday, but never received an email and it doesn't show up in my orders, points show deducted in my history for the poster set. Prolly have to call them, kinda lame.

Hmmmm, I was keeping some points around to snag a 3ds xl cradle if they came back in-stock. I don't even have a XL, but I was going to get a cradle just to have if I decide to buy one. Might cave and get this instead though.....

Are the 3ds xl cradles for sale somewhere that I am missing? So far it looks like CN is the only place to get them?
Yes. Store Nintendo.
But, they are not available now on there. Says April.

In for this poster set. Missed it the first time!

Ordered early yesterday. but not before the backorder. considering the posters are backordered but also on the main page still I'm guessing they will be having tons more to ship out. anyone have any ideas on when that might be?

I only want the cradle, and it'd probably be smarter to just sell the poster and buy a cradle if they ever sell them :(

So are we supposed to receive an email order confirmation?

I ordered it early yesterday and still haven't received an email.
When checking ny ClubNintendo account I seen it there:

Mar 5, 2014 Ordered - A Link Between Worlds poster set -500 155

I ordered mine March 4th and got an email almost immediately. The subject reads "Confirmation for Club Nintendo Reward Order #0123456789"

Click on the order inquiries tab and if you do not see your order there, then it did not go through, call the support line and they'll fix it for you.

Click on the order inquiries tab and if you do not see your order there, then it did not go through, call the support line and they'll fix it for you.
Thanks. It looks like mine is backordered as well. :(

LEGEND OF ZELDA:LBW POSTER SET-CLUB Mar 5, 2014 1556459 0 Order Accepted Backordered

I'd never have enough for that Luigi statue, so this is my best bet. Really wanted to grab these, thanks a lot OP! I'll be framing and hanging the sword one! 

Edit: Oh, now I see you guys are having trouble with it lol...well, whatevs. As long as I get my coins back I'm good with not getting it. 

I still don't know how Nintendo could sell out of preorders on that Luigi figurine. Isn't the point of accepting preorders to give them an idea of how many they will need to manufacture?

It just seems crazy that Nintendo would put a hault on something that people were willing to spend 1500 hard earned coins on when probably costs them as little as 50 cents worth of molded PVC to produce. Nintendo has been making some bad decisions when it comes to keeping their dedicated fans happy lately. :(

I'm a bit mad because getting an additional 160 coins from a Zelda 3DS XL to help reach the 1500 coin goal was my plan and they shut it down the day that I would receive the thing... argh!

I ordered mine early and in the "order inquiries" it does say order accepted, back ordered. Do I need to do anything?
Doesn't sound like you need to do anything if you got an order confirmation email. I read other forum posts about the same 'backordered' topic where others have said they still got their item in 7-10 days. Shouldn't be any different? "Backordered" for Nintendo doesn't seem to mean 'we don't have enough, so we need to make more' but more 'we got enough supplies to fulfill these orders, but have yet to begin preparing shipments'.

Free downloads for Club Nintendo Coins...

I've seen some posts in this thread (I think) offering some free games to DL that will trigger surveys and thus free Coins.

Is there a list or website of these games? Or do all free games trigger points survey? How does that work. I tried googling it but couldn't find why I was looking for.

Thanks!

Free downloads for Club Nintendo Coins...

I've seen some posts in this thread (I think) offering some free games to DL that will trigger surveys and thus free Coins.

Is there a list or website of these games? Or do all free games trigger points survey? How does that work. I tried googling it but couldn't find why I was looking for.

Thanks!
Pokemon Bank/Pokemon Transporter give you 5 coins each, I think. They are free to download.

Just FYI, just got email from Nintendo that my posters shipped out today (ordered mine 3/4). My order was also 'backordered' to quell any concerns.

bread's done
Back