A Link Between Worlds poster set - Available Club Nintendo

The NA club nintendo offered it in August of 2012, randomly put very few up one day in November 2012, and again in January of last year. After returning three times it's an unfortunate safe bet they won't be returning.

I'm hoping they'll go down in price on ebay. :/ No way I'm paying $80 for a used bundle to get that remote then $100 for just a nunchuk..
oh man, i didnt even check regularly for rewards then. no luck in hoping they will come back in stock now.

Still haven't received my posters. 7 days after receiving the shipped email. Only 5 business days, so I guess I shouldn't be worried they were sent to my old address as the refurbished controller I bought from the Nintendo store was. I'm a little surprised since I got my LOZ game case in 2-3 days after the email. On a Saturday no less.

oh man, i didnt even check regularly for rewards then. no luck in hoping they will come back in stock now.
I feel you...that has since taught me to watch the site like a hawk now.

Posters received. Overall tube condition was excellent. Both ends had slight dent where cap meets edge. If I'm not mistaken as I didn't get a lot of time to inspect, the posters came wrapped in thick white paper that seemed a little longer then the posters. The ends of the white paper were wrinkled up a little, but not the posters themselves. That is, if that 'white paper' wasn't one of the posters... :shock: 

sold my poster set on ebay for 28bucks
You should have waited. They go for $60 when they're not in stock.

I sold my 25th anniversary poster set a little while back for close to $100. These things definitely go up in value the longer you wait.

I would pick up this set but I'm 20 points shy. D'oh!

Posters received. Overall tube condition was excellent. Both ends had slight dent where cap meets edge. If I'm not mistaken as I didn't get a lot of time to inspect, the posters came wrapped in thick white paper that seemed a little longer then the posters. The ends of the white paper were wrinkled up a little, but not the posters themselves. That is, if that 'white paper' wasn't one of the posters... :shock:
Thankfully that white sheet of paper is longer than the posters. I almost freaked out when I saw the white paper's ends all wrinkled, but the three posters were safely wrapped in between.

Yay, Club Nintendo has shipped my replacement posters! My last set was wrecked being shipped by USPS. This time it's being sent UPS. so we'll see if the carrier change does anything...

Yay, Club Nintendo has shipped my replacement posters! My last set was wrecked being shipped by USPS. This time it's being sent UPS. so we'll see if the carrier change does anything...
For anyone who cares, Nintendo got back to me as well apologizing for the delay in response and for how the posters came in. They are sending out replacement posters to me through UPS as well. This is the type of customer service that will make me continue to support Nintendo. Continuing to put out quality games like LOZ: ALBW helps that cause as well.

although the poster can be flipped they look awesome and compliment the 25th anniversary posters on my wall. only am putting up the hyrule lorule one graffiti one looks shit and the other one is ok

The new set of LoZ posters just came in through UPS and they are flawless 
clap2t.gif

Got my replacement Animal Crossing poster today. I should probably open the first shipment to see what was wrong with it in the first place. 

Got my LOZ posters on Saturday. First time getting posters from CN. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw their size & quality. Looking for 2 decent frames everywhere now lol (one of 'em is staying in the tube).

I have yet to receive my posters that were shipped on March 13th. Those of you who are contacting Club Nintendo, are you calling the 1-800 number or is there also an email I can use to reach out to them?

bread's done
Back