A lot of Collector's Editions to trade! W: Dishonored

[quote name='skiizim']I opened a dispute through PayPal I suggest those of you who didn't gift do the same.

This guy is a douche and pretty much told me he doesn't care where the codes came from. I wish you were more honest through this whole thing and had some better morals but I guess not.[/QUOTE]

So you decided not to post the message I sent you this time on this thread when you did the other time? To the people who want to confirm the code is indeed applied to their accounts please go under account settings on Netflix and click plan details to see if the 12 month membership is there or not. Note:The promo will not show up if you are still on your last billing cycle or you haven't used any credit from the promo yet, meaning that if you paid $7.99 earlier this month than the promo will not show until your next billing cycle. Also just to confirm if you are still skeptical you can call Netflix who are available 24 hours a day. They will confirm for you as well.

Also note- if these codes are voided or if they for some reason don't work properly, then I WILL refund you. Skizzim is basically asking for a refund when he has already redeemed the code and basically expects to get a refund and keep the 12 month membership.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SpartenOmega117']So you decided not to post the message I sent you this time on this thread when you did the other time? To the people who want to confirm the code is indeed applied to their accounts please go under account settings on Netflix and click plan details to see if the 12 month membership is there or not. Note:The promo will not show up if you are still on your last billing cycle or you haven't used any credit from the promo yet, meaning that if you paid $7.99 earlier this month than the promo will not show until your next billing cycle. Also just to confirm if you are still skeptical you call Netflix who are available 24 hours a day. They will confirm for you as well.

Also note- if these codes are voided or if they for some reason don't work properly, then I WILL refund you. Skizzim is basically asking for a refund when he has already redeemed the code and basically expects to get a refund and keep the 12 month membership.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Far as I know no one from slick deals is reporting void codes. He's trying to dispute it with you because he's angry at how you obtained them and the amount you charged compared to other going rates. If anything skizzim is trying to rip you off.

No I am asking for a refund because I trustingly came to you with the story you omitted about having purchased a few tvs and have some codes to sell. It turns out there is a huge exploit on how these codes are being obtained basically stealing other people serials by manipulation of them.

I asked for proof that these codes were obtained legitimately and respond by telling me that you really can't and then tell me that you supposedly bought 10 codes from a third party that assured you they were obtained through legal means (BS). You have not shown any proof or remorse for what has transpired here, all you care about is that code has been used and it's everyone else problem and not yours. I have morals and I would have never approached you with this for $35 or $5 if that is your concern.

I've asked you repeatedly to show some proof, I've given you the benefit of the doubt and all you done is walked all over us.

[quote name='skiizim']No I am asking for a refund because I trustingly came to you with the story you omitted about having purchased a few tvs and have some codes to sell. It turns out there is a huge exploit on how these codes are being obtained basically stealing other people serials by manipulation of them.

I asked for proof that these codes were obtained legitimately and respond by telling me that you really can't and then tell me that you supposedly bought 10 codes from a third party that assured you they were obtained through legal means (BS). You have not shown any proof or remorse for what has transpired here, all you care about is that code has been used and it's everyone else problem and not yours. I have morals and I would have never approached you with this for $35 or $5 if that is your concern.

I've asked you repeatedly to show some proof, I've given you the benefit of the doubt and all you done is walked all over us.[/QUOTE]

lmao he doesn't have to show you proof of how he obtained them or even tell you for that matter. This isn't a pawn shop. Do you ask for a receipt every time you buy a used game in a private sale to make sure its not stolen?

You have no proof he obtained them illegally. He has zero obligations to proof it to you. You got what you paid for and that's final. He doesn't have to tell you anything.

[quote name='needler420']Exactly. Far as I know no one from slick deals is reporting void codes. He's trying to dispute it with you because he's angry at how you obtained them and the amount you charged compared to other going rates. If anything skizzim is trying to rip you off.[/QUOTE]

Rip him off how? Over a scammed code? I am pissed off because I came to SpartenOmega117 with all the trust in the world only to find out these codes are scammed. I don't want to be part of this, I asked him to show me proof if the code I received came from a legitimate TV that he owned and I would drop everything but instead ignored the whole situation. I gave him plenty of time to respond and he hasn't and this is what it has come to.

EDIT: If you believe all 16+ codes he obtained were legitimate then you need to take the bag off your head and breath a bit.

[quote name='skiizim']Rip him off how? Over a scammed code? I am pissed off because I came to SpartenOmega117 with all the trust in the world only to find out these codes are scammed. I don't want to be part of this, I asked him to show me proof if the code I received came from a legitimate TV that he owned and I would drop everything but instead ignored the whole situation. I gave him plenty of time to respond and he hasn't and this is what it has come to.

EDIT: If you believe all 16+ codes he obtained were legitimate then you need to take the bag off your head and breath a bit.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying whether or not he obtained them legitmate. It's a he says she says case. You have no proof he got them illegally as well has he has no proof that he obtained them legitmate. Not to mention there are no rules on the trading forum that he has to prove anything to you. You got what you paid for.

You got what you paid for and that's all that matters yet you still want a refund. Ill be sure never to do trades with you.

I was told these were legit, I have no choice but to open a dispute and I contacted everyone I sold one to and informed them

I can say Spartan refunded me on two codes I had that had not been used. I have sold seven of the the codes and so far I had to refund someone who bought one from me because they said it was bad, I have faith he will do the right thing and cover me. I also was contacted by another person who bought one and had heard about the situation and said he will call netflix to verify if his account has a credit, no word back yet

Lol at the butthurt going on. I bought a code but as long as it works and I got a good deal I won't be a bitch about it. Having said that if after next month I check my Netflix account and it's not showing that the code applied I hope that Spartan stays true to his word and refunds my money since it was a bogus code!

bread's done
Back