A lot of Collector's Editions to trade! W: Dishonored

Yeah, I'm down to purchase one if I am able to apply the code on top of my already existing paid account with no issues at all.

Let me clarify some confusion some people may have-
these codes are from the LG Netflix promo
WHat happens is that when you redeem the code, about $94 of credit gets added to your netflix account. So every month, $7.99 will be deducted from that gift credit not your payment method (paypal, credit card, etc.). This gift credit added to your account may be beneficial as it may allow you to not make the 12 month period continuous. If you think you won't be using netflix for the next month you can cancel and then start the membership again and continue using the credit in your account. IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS ACCURATE THOUGH. Im just basing this on logic.

To check your gift credit in your account go to your account page on netflix and then click "change plan" under the streaming section. and then there is small link on that page that says "see plan details" you should then be able to see your gift credit amount. hopefully that clears some stuff up.

I don't know if that works with current membership, I just tried to check my balance and just says plan ends on 11/17. I'm just going to assume (and hope) that the balance will take over after that.

I'm interested in one for sure (and possibly a second but I have to wait to check with someone in the morning), If you still have any that are unaccounted for please pm me.

Hey does it work the same way if I cancel my account, since there is no way to pause your membership, will my gift balance still remain active if I plan to cancel for the next month?

[quote name='CaoPi']Hey does it work the same way if I cancel my account, since there is no way to pause your membership, will my gift balance still remain active if I plan to cancel for the next month?[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I want to know too. If I am a paid member now, can I use this to substitute my current payment mode for next 12 months.
Anyone successful with that so far?

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Thats exactly what I want to know too. If I am a paid member now, can I use this to substitute my current payment mode for next 12 months.
Anyone successful with that so far?[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% sure on this. My gut is telling me yes it should work but again no guarantees. If anyone has tried please let us know. Thanks

[quote name='CaoPi']didn't really answer my question, I guess you can cancel the next month, and still have the remaining gift balance in your account?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm guessing will happen. No guarantees though.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess you're farming out codes from LG TV purchases like they do on SD? And selling them for multiple times over what SD has them for?

Right here, that is:
http://slickdeals.net/f/5426706-1-Y...h-a-qualifying-2012-LG-3D-Smart-TVs-purchased[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell none of us bartering in Netflix codes have broken a rule and your ridiculously childish posts are just that. These codes are valid and directly from a major manufacturer. If you don't like someone's prices, shop. Otherwise, have a great day.

[quote name='shrike4242']I guess you're farming out codes from LG TV purchases like they do on SD? And selling them for multiple times over what SD has them for?

Right here, that is:
http://slickdeals.net/f/5426706-1-Y...h-a-qualifying-2012-LG-3D-Smart-TVs-purchased[/QUOTE]

I didn't know about that. My price here was based on the price I saw on eBay a few days ago which was around $50. Didn't know they dropped in value that much. People who bought from me rest assured that the keys are legitimate and were obtained in a legal way unlike the ones that were obtained by the people on slickdeals.

I'm kind of doubting these codes were obtained legitimately, I've counted 9 feedback on your account plus the one you sold me not including the extras you sold to others.

I purchased this from you under the impression they were obtained legitimately, I'm not trying to be a jerk by calling you out like this but the shear amount of codes you have sold tells me otherwise.

I would like a refund solely on the false pretense I was given unless you can prove to me or a mod here on CAG that they were obtained legitimately. I hope I don't have to go as far as to file a dispute with PayPal if you can't prove otherwise.

You guys got trolled so farking hard . The codes are all generated with fake serials and info. They are given away for free-$5 on slickdeals and for $10-$15 on ebay. I personally got mine for free and have given one away for free. I would shit bricks right about now

[quote name='b0mbsquad']You guys got trolled so farking hard . The codes are all generated with fake serials and info. They are given away for free-$5 on slickdeals and for $10-$15 on ebay. I personally got mine for free and have given one away for free. I would shit bricks right about now[/QUOTE]

at that point in time i was selling i was selling competitively with ebay. Wasn't until recently an exploit showed up. And recently this exploit was taken away so the value for the codes will skyrocket back up (look back on the SD thread if you think im joking) And to my buyers if something does happen to the code (nothing should happened but you never know) I have you covered.

Selling competitively with ebay and those ebay sellers had fees and chargebacks along with bad feedback on their wall as a RISK. Either way you enjoy the money for all the hard work generating fake info. Next time all cheap ass gamers should pay attention to slickdeals and fatwallet. You will save money and receive the truth information. Not a salesman tactic to justify the mad amount of profit made for absolutely nothing.

The codes will not SKYROCKET since they are all fake codes and buyers of the codes understand the risk if the code gets disabled. What do you think they are worth $7.99 x 12. Half, maybe a quarter of that and if that. I got all my codes for free and took care of all my family members and friends. Gave away codes for free and never made a penny of it. Traded games for codes and codes for games. IT was fun while it lasted and made some good friends. You made plenty of customers and lets hope all the sales are good.

I would personally file a paypal / credit card chargeback and just claim codes were fake and did not redeem. Selling codes are not allowed and you are suppose to physically deliver them via mail. No way any one can prove codes were redeemed by anyone. Have fun and enjoy the stress brah....keep rolling in the millions of $$$$

edit: JUST TO REPLY TO YOUR PM

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']first of all i was selling for cheaper than what they were on ebay. people were selling for $50+. Second i already said to everyone who bought a code i would refund them if there was any trouble at all. "Traded games for codes and codes for games"- you just said you were giving them away for free but then you said someone traded something of value to supposedly something that has no value (netflix code in your opinion has no value)????? stop being a hypocrite[/QUOTE]

Yes let me tell you about my deals.

I traded my own games in my own steam wallet which was supermeatboy that i paid $2.75 on steam sales for 1 code. The same member had 2 more codes and asked if he could have another game from me. I said sure since he was giving away tons for free on slickdeals. I let him get 2 games from me for 3 codes total. THe games were worth $2.75 and $7.50.

Then I finally got 1 code spare that I did not give away for free to friends and family. I traded that to a member who has a ps3 and has some 1 month codes for xbox live. He had no use for the xbox code and we traded.

You traded a free code for REAL HARD CASH that is atleast 10x the price of my trade. I really do not give 2 shits what you did but want your buyers to know what they received for their hard earned money.

Last edited by a moderator:
He told me through a pm, that 3-4 of the codes are from LG Televisions that his family purchased and that 10 other codes are from a third party that he purchased through some other means.

I'm sorry to call you out like this but I owe it to the members that purchased from you to know what was told to me. If you can show me proof from what you said that the code I received from you came from your personal televisions I will drop everything but you owe it to the members here to not be held accountable for your mistakes.

I'm being fair with you but the codes have been exploited in a such a manor that it is not fair with anybody else with the codes you received through other endeavors.

yo TC, the netflix gift subcription purchases is no longer viewable under my account, when I click on See gift subscription purchases. May have to to file a dispute as I'm beginning to suspect something. I was suspecting that this was too good to be true, especially from the recent comments on here. Good thing I didn't leave a feedback right away for him. I would also like a refund on this issue seeing that they are given away on slickdeals.net and now are going for $11.99 on ebay!

Also I clicked that link under slickdeals.net here's what I got

The page you are looking for has been removed. If you are getting this error from a link via Deal Alert, this means that the thread was considered to be spam or inappropriate for the forum and thus removed.

lol you guys tried to get a good deal on something you knew was risky and a promo.

Buyers beware. I bought PSN credit like this a few times on here and I can tell the user was obtaining them in a weird way as the prices were always so low. Like he was using code generators or something. I also thought my account would be at risk or the credit itself even after applying it. My PSN credit never got cancelled but I still think to this day something was fishy about it and not some retailers glitch like when target had those 1 year PSN plus subs for $15 each. This was something fishy.

Buy at your own risk. If a user keeps selling $20 PSN cards for $16-$17 dollars with many completed transactions you know something is up. Yeah he might have been able to get a deal on a glicth at a retailer but it goes both way when you buy digital promo codes like this.

I mean as far as I understand you guys were trying to purchase about $90 dollars in netflix credit for between $20-$50 . You should realize that not at TCs fault they can get cancelled by netflix.

[quote name='b0mbsquad']You guys got trolled so farking hard . The codes are all generated with fake serials and info. They are given away for free-$5 on slickdeals and for $10-$15 on ebay. I personally got mine for free and have given one away for free. I would shit bricks right about now[/QUOTE]

I think that there are a few users on this site that generate codes for all the digital stuff. All that is imporant though is the codes works and doesn't get cancelled at a way later date. You should have realized before when trying to get $90 dollars in netflix credit for half the price. It's exactly what I would call too good to be true. You'd be lucky to get that much credit to stick.

I came here to bump this up, it never showed anything working on my end or any kind of confirmation either. I asked the OP to give me some kind of proof and mentioned him getting codes from a third party.

What is the deal? I've given you a few days for some kind of response from our last pm, are you going to willingly give a refund or am I going to have to dispute this? If I don't get an answer by tonight I'm just going to dispute it through PayPal.

I opened a dispute through PayPal I suggest those of you who didn't gift do the same.

This guy is a douche and pretty much told me he doesn't care where the codes came from. I wish you were more honest through this whole thing and had some better morals but I guess not.

bread's done
Back