A lot of Collector's Editions to trade! W: Dishonored

cml for infamous 2. I have a nice 3 for 1 deal going on right now, but I'm also open to some other trades/combos! Very interested!

NEVER send first if you have 15+ more feedback than the other person. only exception is if you both have 100+, and agree to same time ship. what were you thinking? i hate how people get mad when you ask them to send first when they have no feedback. do it, or no trade, simple!

very sorry you got scammed, bud. you NEED to let Shrike4242, sp00ge, or pookymeister know, so the user's name can go into the bad trades thread, for the safety of other CAGs. i wish i could help, but i'm 2+ years unemployed myself. take care, bud.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']not yet. I dont really know any mods maybe Ill contact pookymeister[/QUOTE]
you don't have to be buds to contact them, man. that's what they are there for. if you don't do it for yourself, do it so other CAG's won't get taken by the same user or method. please.

free bump.

EDIT: just read the update. thanks, and congrats on at least stopping dude from screwing others, bro. really sorry you got screwed, man. it had been a bit since anyone i had talked to on CAG had gotten got, but now you get smarter dealing with scammers. that's all you can do unless he wants to trade on CAG again & sends you your stuff, you know?

[quote name='twztid13']you don't have to be buds to contact them, man. that's what they are there for. if you don't do it for yourself, do it so other CAG's won't get taken by the same user or method. please.

free bump.

EDIT: just read the update. thanks, and congrats on at least stopping dude from screwing others, bro. really sorry you got screwed, man. it had been a bit since anyone i had talked to on CAG had gotten got, but now you get smarter dealing with scammers. that's all you can do unless he wants to trade on CAG again & sends you your stuff, you know?[/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks man. Hopefully that guy isnt on here screwing other people over.

bread's done
Back