A lot of Collector's Editions to trade! W: Dishonored

[quote name='jr233270']CML for Arkham City and Dead Space 2[/QUOTE]

didn't see much I wanted, sorry. I am mainly interested in games like Deus Ex, naruto, etc.

DUDE, I have some items that would go perfect with the pc parts you have listed (including a like-new Hyper 212 EVO cooler). We ought to list each others items by our own, as it may interest someone that's doing a 'from scratch' build, or something.

Let me know if you want, and I'll put a link & description of your pc parts if you'll do the same for me. If not, that's cool. I'm just always trying to find a better way ;). Thanks, bud.

Also, what does a Starcraft 2 CE go for? I understand some peeps don't like to list prices, but is it anywhere close to what the reg edition cost at launch? What does it come with?

Just so everyone is clear-
these netflix codes are 100% legit. LG is giving out a promotion where if you bought a smarttv you can get free netflix for one year. It just so happens my family bought several lg tvs throughout the year. This can work with old/new netflix account.

Note: There will be an $8 authorization charge placed by netflix but that will go away in a few days! I myself redeemed a code and can verify it is working.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Bought a Netflix code and it all went well, thank you![/QUOTE]
np! glad it worked out. if anyone is still interested i may be able to get more (calling family to see if they have lg tvs)

bread's done
Back