A male Valentine's day dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I know when a thread should die and this should have been dead two days ago...
But I bet there's a lot more ass smacking tonight seeing as I'm going to IL tomorrow morning and won't be back till sunday :wink:

someone needs to glue your ass to your face so they can slap both at the same time :shock:[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

You'd need one of those for that to work

http://www.vh.org/adult/provider/anatomy/AnatomicVariants/OrganSystem/Images/39.html

(don't open at work)[/quote]
I'm blind, I'm blind! :puke:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
Even I know when a thread should die and this should have been dead two days ago...
But I bet there's a lot more ass smacking tonight seeing as I'm going to IL tomorrow morning and won't be back till sunday :wink:

someone needs to glue your ass to your face so they can slap both at the same time :shock:[/quote]

http://www.vh.org/adult/provider/anatomy/AnatomicVariants/OrganSystem/Images/39.html

:?: I don't get it, or it isn't funny, which is it?[/quote]

I think she saying that she would only glue her ass to her face if her bf have two dick. So she can have one in her face and the other in her ass.

[quote name='Redcar'][quote name='RedvsBlue']

I think she saying that she would only glue her ass to her face if her bf have two dick. So she can have one in her face and the other in her ass.[/quote]

:rofl: The hits just keep on coming, maybe now she finally regrets bumping this thread.

Edit- Confirmed in PM from Gamer's Girlfriend. What I don't understand is why she'd willing want to take it in the ( | ). But that's alright, you don't really need to explain for us Gamer's Girlfriend.

[quote name='Redcar'][quote name='RedvsBlue']

I think she saying that she would only glue her ass to her face if her bf have two dick. So she can have one in her face and the other in her ass.[/quote]

yes, that is what she was saying....but apparantly she has never heard of balls :x

On a side note, this guy is built for a threesome. I mean he could use that as a talking point to pick a couple ladies up for it too...

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Redcar'][quote name='RedvsBlue']

:rofl: The hits just keep on coming, maybe now she finally regrets bumping this thread.

Edit- Confirmed in PM from Gamer's Girlfriend. What I don't understand is why she'd willing want to take it in the ( | ). But that's alright, you don't really need to explain for us Gamer's Girlfriend.[/quote]

What are you getting loose down there? What your bf need a tighter hole?

yougonnagetraped7nw.jpg

[quote name='moiety']
Seriously, you should've left it to die. Every post you make says less about you.

So you think my being able to joke about, talk about, and admit to having and enjoying sex with one man on a regular basis reflects badly on my character as a whole? Then I take it you NEVER talk about sex and believe it is a taboo subject of which you have a lowered opinion of ANYONE, male or female, who would talk about it in the open?

I'm sorry but I'm not of the ultra conservative group, nor would I want to be. It is a rare thing for me to be offended by sexual humor because it's the kind of humor that I grew up with. I was constantly surrounded by intoxicated grown men who always talked about and joked about sex, so for me it is not taboo, nor is it wrong or inappropriate on a forum such as this one. You know the first time I did have sex I went to my mom that very night and told her? I'm very lucky to have such an open mind about sex and the ablility to talk about it. Being able to talk about it does not equate into me being a slut, whore, or even really permiscuous (sp).
As for being an attention whore...aren't we all? Isn't it in human nature to seek out the attention of others? I don't view that as a bad thing, and anyone who posts on this board can be considered an attention whore, so what? I continued posting because it was funny to me...my judgment might be impaired do to lack of sleep but oh well.
And for the link I posted...it was because it was a really funny image had popped into my head of a girl with her head right beside her ass trying to handle that.
All my posts were in good fun, I'm truely sorry if you can't take a joke and/or think less of me for making a joke.

Gamer's Girlfriend]Being able to talk about it does not equate into me being a slut said:
No.

When you attract that attention through sex, then that makes you a slut. It's really quite cut and dry.

I applaud you for limiting your sexual escapades to one guy. Bravo. Is it the business of the entire world? No. It's called decency, maybe you should try it some time.

Your sexual openess does not make you "open minded", and it does not make me "conservative" when I don't post a log of our sexual activity. It just means that I have self respect, and I don't get my jollies by telling the world that "OMG GUESS WHAT I JUST DID!!!"

White. Trash.

Seriously, you should've left it to die. Every post you make says less about you.[/quote]

So you think my being able to joke about, talk about, and admit to having and enjoying sex with one man on a regular basis reflects badly on my character as a whole? Then I take it you NEVER talk about sex and believe it is a taboo subject of which you have a lowered opinion of ANYONE, male or female, who would talk about it in the open?

I'm sorry but I'm not of the ultra conservative group, nor would I want to be. It is a rare thing for me to be offended by sexual humor because it's the kind of humor that I grew up with. I was constantly surrounded by intoxicated grown men who always talked about and joked about sex, so for me it is not taboo, nor is it wrong or inappropriate on a forum such as this one. You know the first time I did have sex I went to my mom that very night and told her? I'm very lucky to have such an open mind about sex and the ablility to talk about it. Being able to talk about it does not equate into me being a slut, whore, or even really permiscuous (sp).
As for being an attention whore...aren't we all? Isn't it in human nature to seek out the attention of others? I don't view that as a bad thing, and anyone who posts on this board can be considered an attention whore, so what? I continued posting because it was funny to me...my judgment might be impaired do to lack of sleep but oh well.
And for the link I posted...it was because it was a really funny image had popped into my head of a girl with her head right beside her ass trying to handle that.
All my posts were in good fun, I'm truely sorry if you can't take a joke and/or think less of me for making a joke.[/quote]
Why do u need to admit, joke, and talk about it with us though? All your doing is confirming that you are more of a slut than ever imagined and wanting to get brownie points for giving head and sex to a guy while he plays games. There was no reason to give any of us that much info, discuss it with your boyfriend all you want but please leave us out of your penetration exploits.

[quote name='evilmax17']
Gamer's Girlfriend]Being able to talk about it does not equate into me being a slut said:
No.

When you attract that attention through sex, then that makes you a slut. It's really quite cut and dry.

I applaud you for limiting your sexual escapades to one guy. Bravo. Is it the business of the entire world? No. It's called decency, maybe you should try it some time.

Your sexual openess does not make you "open minded", and it does not make me "conservative" when I don't post a log of our sexual activity. It just means that I have self respect, and I don't get my jollies by telling the world that "OMG GUESS WHAT I JUST DID!!!"

White. Trash.

I'm sorry, but you are being an ass here. Maybe you don't understand the definition of slut: a slut is someone who sleeps with a lot of different people. She is sleeping with one person here. Maybe it isn't appropriate to discuss it in a forum in front of other people, but it does not make her a slut at all. Maybe she shouldn't be talking about it here, but none of this makes her a slut.

Just because a girl likes sex does not mean she is a slut. Stop with the name calling.

[quote name='greendj27']I'm sorry, but you are being an ass here. Maybe you don't understand the definition of slut: a slut is someone who sleeps with a lot of different people. She is sleeping with one person here. Maybe it isn't appropriate to discuss it in a forum in front of other people, but it does not make her a slut at all. Maybe she shouldn't be talking about it here, but none of this makes her a slut.

Just because a girl likes sex does not mean she is a slut. Stop with the name calling.[/quote]

Eh, you're going by the strict formal definition. If a woman were to film her and her husband having sex, and post the videos online, would she be a slut? Sure, she's only doing it with one guy, but she's revealing her exploits for the entire world to see (and unabashadly at that). Same thing here, except its in text. I would considder both examples of slutty activity.

So is she a slut by webster's definition? Eh, up for debate. Close enough in my eyes to warrant the label.

yeah, talking about sex doesnt make her slut...it makes her a dumb a whore :lol:

seriously though, it doesn't make her a slut...it may not be "lady-like," but its the new generation where girls will pick their ass and flick shit at you, so what do you expect? i have no problem with a girl talking about sex and joking around about it.....many guys get on here and talk sex all of the time.....and then brag to each other about who they fucked, yet guys get pissed when girls do it and they're then called a slut....well its a double standard and its stupid....everyone likes a whore, no1 loves one....but shes not one from what shes said on here so far...that said, she might need to shower...'cause dirty comes to mind, if anything

second thought, IMO she may be considered slutty...but not a slut

[quote name='evilmax17']
No.

White. Trash.

Where in this entire thread did I related to you any sexual incounter beyond the simple saying of giving a blow job while doing something or sex? It's not like an entire or partial sexual encounter was related to you step by step...that is my business, not yours. Are you currently telling Defender that he's white trash and a slut and attention whore to relay that he got laid this afternoon? Is he too indecent for sharing his happiness of his relationship with others? I don't think he is. And if you aren't currently calling him those same names you were calling me I'd say that the only reason you are calling me that is because I'm a female...I think you should think twice about that double standard that gets a bravo for men and a slut label for women.

Being able to talk about it does not equate into me being a slut, whore, or even really permiscuous (sp).

I'd beg to differ.

No.

White. Trash.

Where in this entire thread did I related to you any sexual incounter beyond the simple saying of giving a blow job while doing something or sex? It's not like an entire or partial sexual encounter was related to you step by step...that is my business, not yours. Are you currently telling Defender that he's white trash and a slut and attention whore to relay that he got laid this afternoon? Is he too indecent for sharing his happiness of his relationship with others? I don't think he is. And if you aren't currently calling him those same names you were calling me I'd say that the only reason you are calling me that is because I'm a female...I think you should think twice about that double standard that gets a bravo for men and a slut label for women.
Well said.

Being able to talk about it does not equate into me being a slut, whore, or even really permiscuous (sp).

I'd beg to differ.

No.

White. Trash.

you're ruining your own arguement...quit while you're ahead...i haven't even finished reading half of this post and i already read that "this is my business, not yours"....you made it our business by posting it in a public forum....

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']

I'd beg to differ.

No.

White. Trash.

you're ruining your own arguement...quit while you're ahead...i haven't even finished reading half of this post and i already read that "this is my business, not yours"....you made it our business by posting it in a public forum....[/quote]

you just aren't paying attention. I said that the details are my business not yours. I don't care if you know that I have sex or give my boyfriend a blowjob...most couples have sex more than once a week and most women will give their guy a blowjob. You are still totally in the dark as to the details of anything of my sexlife other than I like sex with my boyfriend.
What you are saying is that I'm a slut for doing what most people do and saying it.

I think what the opposing poster is so eloquently attempting to state is that he is very happy for you that you are happy in your relationship and is really hoping that you can relay a greater sense of propriety.

I myself am happy that your sex life leaves you extremely fulfilled. However, please share that with close friends of the family. I am all for talking about sex with people I work with, people I drink with, people I generally know pretty well...

But to talk about my sex life in an anonymous forum is akin to writing it on the bathroom wall.

First there is the OP, but not even counting that.

I'll paraphrase:

Kayden: "Well i'm gonna get laid"
GG: "Why haven't you done it yet?"
K: "Why haven't you?"
GG: "Well i've been pointing my ass toward you"
*Time passes*
K: "Well i just got laid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
GG: "Yeah, you were slapping my ass!"

I think it's explicit enough when you say "Ok guys, we're off to have sex now!" And then you come back and tell us how it went.

In response to you and trust:

I don't agree with the double standard either, and I don't subscribe to it. I look down on all the guys who have half-naked women as their avatars, or anybody who openly boasts about what should be their own private lives (regardless of gender).

When I saw defender's post, I originally thought it was Kayden who posted it.
Was his thread the classiest? No, not by a long shot
Do I think he should keep his business to himself? You betcha

You've given us 10x more detail than defender did, so you're still currently the main offender. But don't get me wrong, I don't agree with either post.

Also, if you're so concerned about being a slut, yet your only justification is that you're doing it with one guy, and that talking about what you do DOESN'T make you a slut, then why not keep going? Let people call you up on the phone and sex talk with you. You're not having sex with the caller, so it doesn't make you a slut. Videotape a session and post it here. You're just showing us, so it doesn't make you a slut. Are we going to start argueing over varying levels of slutitude?

I think the arguement over words is hilarious. So you don't want to be a slut? Fine, choose whatever negative adjective. Low-class? No-dignity? Slutty? It's all the same to me, pick whatever word you want.

But you don't see me giving you guys a play-by-play. And you don't see me with an animated gif of a stripper in my signature. Why?

Because I have self-respect, and nothing to prove.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']All of these sex threads are stupid.[/quote]

Man, there's a whole series of these things available right here at CAG?! I've been seriously missing out. I'll have to pay more attention next time. (Heck with the reported experience of some of these "players," I might even be able to learn something.) :D

[quote name='evilmax17']
First there is the OP, but not even counting that.

I'll paraphrase:

Kayden: "Well i'm gonna get laid"
GG: "Why haven't you done it yet?"
K: "Why haven't you?"
GG: "Well i've been pointing my ass toward you"
*Time passes*
K: "Well i just got laid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
GG: "Yeah, you were slapping my ass!"

I think it's explicit enough when you say "Ok guys, we're off to have sex now!" And then you come back and tell us how it went.

In response to you and trust:

I don't agree with the double standard either, and I don't subscribe to it. I look down on all the guys who have half-naked women as their avatars, or anybody who openly boasts about what should be their own private lives (regardless of gender).

When I saw defender's post, I originally thought it was Kayden who posted it.
Was his thread the classiest? No, not by a long shot
Do I think he should keep his business to himself? You betcha

You've given us 10x more detail than defender did, so you're still currently the main offender. But don't get me wrong, I don't agree with either post.

Also, if you're so concerned about being a slut, yet your only justification is that you're doing it with one guy, and that talking about what you do DOESN'T make you a slut, then why not keep going? Let people call you up on the phone and sex talk with you. You're not having sex with the caller, so it doesn't make you a slut. Videotape a session and post it here. You're just showing us, so it doesn't make you a slut. Are we going to start argueing over varying levels of slutitude?

I think the arguement over words is hilarious. So you don't want to be a slut? Fine, choose whatever negative adjective. Low-class? No-dignity? Slutty? It's all the same to me, pick whatever word you want.

But you don't see me giving you guys a play-by-play. And you don't see me with an animated gif of a stripper in my signature. Why?

Because I have self-respect, and nothing to prove.

Well then in this case I am happy to leave it as we have a difference of opinion and in life style. And that is fine with me, as it does take all types.
I don't care if people call me a slut, but what makes me angry is believing it's simply because I'm a women who talks about things a 'women shouldn't talk of'

You were raised a lot different that I was, that is apparent and you are as entitled to your opinions as I am. I have a goodly amount of self respect that in my opinion is not destroyed by saying I have a sex life. (And that little excange the other night with the ass in the air bit...was because it was funny in my opinion. ) He was the one that came back a day or two later to say he got laid after someone else posted about it.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='dental_regurgitation']All of these sex threads are stupid.[/quote]

Man, there's a whole series of these things available right here at CAG?! I've been seriously missing out. I'll have to pay more attention next time. (Heck with the reported experience of some of these "players," I might even be able to learn something.) :D[/quote]

But none of these johnny-come-lately threads (pun intended :)) can compare to The Chronicles of Mr Anderson's Love Life

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
You were raised a lot different that I was, that is apparent and you are as entitled to your opinions as I am. I have a goodly amount of self respect that in my opinion is not destroyed by saying I have a sex life. (And that little excange the other night with the ass in the air bit...was because it was funny in my opinion. ) He was the one that came back a day or two later to say he got laid after someone else posted about it.

In his oh so opinionated way, evilmax was saying no one should talk about it in general. He goes on ethical tyraids quite frequently. While he could say he doesn't want to hear about such-and-such expliot, we really don't want to hear his full accounting of how we lack dignity and moral fiber for discussing such things. :p

As it generally goes with the internet, if you don't like it, stop reading it.

Also, while her sexual posting may not say much for her character, what does your re-returning to this thread to belittle and ostricize her say about your character? :whistle2:k

[quote name='greendc27']

I'm blind, I'm blind! :puke:[/quote]

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke::puke: :puke::puke: :puke::puke: :puke::puke: :puke::puke: :puke: WHERE THE HELL DO YOU PEOPLE FIND THIS SHIT!?!?!??!? :shock:

Wow, belated reaction.

If you want more of that, I would try www.rotten.com (NSFW)

There was also a website that had pictures of various strange diseases or disorders., (that one included) I can't remember the name though.

[quote name='Kayden']
Gamer's Girlfriend] You were raised a lot different that I was said:
Are there kids reading the CAG boards? Would CheapyD get into legal hot waters should some parent decide to sue him for "corrupting" their precious, innocent kids?

[quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='Kayden']
Gamer's Girlfriend] You were raised a lot different that I was said:
Are there kids reading the CAG boards? Would CheapyD get into legal hot waters should some parent decide to sue him for "corrupting" their precious, innocent kids?

Considering what some of the kids here write, I think the parents have other things to worry about. :twisted:

CAG Terms of Use & Privacy Policy
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/archives/000921.php

Use of General Content

Content on the Site may not be appropriate for children. The Site is not directed to children under the age of 18, and the Management does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. We strongly recommend that parents take an active role in the use of the Internet by their children, and that parents employ parental control software to limit the access of their children to inappropriate material on the Internet.

[quote name='evilmax17']
No.

White. Trash.

Actually you are the white trash for spewing this ethics shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back