A male Valentine's day dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Backlash']Cute. And you look sassy.[/quote]

If by "sassy" you meant she looks like a 14 year old boy with long hair then you'd be right.

I should link to that pic and convince people s/he's the 4th Hanson.[/quote]

:rofl:

i think people were just trying to be nice to her...assuming she was really who she said she was....i know that if the person behind the name wasn't lying, i for one expected worse...sideburns or no sideburns :shock:

Facts:

Cheapy is saying that the IP is the same.

I'm saying that some of their posts are 3 minutes apart. I find it hard to believe that they are logging in and out each time, that quickly, all to post on the board. I mean look at that 6669 guy/girl sharing an account.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

I'm saying that some of their posts are 3 minutes apart. I find it hard to believe that they are logging in and out each time, that quickly, all to post on the board. I mean look at that 6669 guy/girl sharing an account.[/quote]

It takes like 20 seconds max to log out and in.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

I'm saying that some of their posts are 3 minutes apart. I find it hard to believe that they are logging in and out each time, that quickly, all to post on the board. I mean look at that 6669 guy/girl sharing an account.[/quote]

As always, you amaze us with your masterful deduction skills... did you neglect to think that we may have more than one computer?

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

It takes like 20 seconds max to log out and in.[/quote]

Yeah but who the fu(k would go thru all that when the topic was started as a "secret" to surprise him.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

As always, you amaze us with your masterful deduction skills... did you neglect to think that we may have more than one computer?[/quote]

than take a picture of yourself with the girl in the hot or not pic :^o

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

As always, you amaze us with your masterful deduction skills... did you neglect to think that we may have more than one computer?[/quote]

than take a picture of yourself with the girl in the hot or not pic :^o[/quote]

I'm working on it, but neither of us can agree on a picture.... shes a woman...

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

Yeah but who the fu(k would go thru all that when the topic was started as a "secret" to surprise him.[/quote]

"Secret" my ass. He knew it was her within 5 posts.

[quote name='JimmieMac']P.S. We're playing Burnout3, room "cag" pass: yyyy[/quote]

I need to get Burnout 3 through a trade or used. PM me anyone if availible. :D

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

If you had more than one computer you'd have different IP addresses.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

If you had more than one computer you'd have different IP addresses.[/quote]

nice presentation of your masterful deduction skills :lol:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

Yeah but who the fu(k would go thru all that when the topic was started as a "secret" to surprise him.[/quote]

"Secret" my ass. He knew it was her within 5 posts.[/quote]

that's because he got into my e-mail and saw that registration thing for the board

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts:

If you had more than one computer you'd have different IP addresses.[/quote]

nice presentation of your masterful deduction skills :lol:[/quote]

Not if we used a router...:roll:

We're home right now, I'm at the desktop, shes on her laptop. Both computers have ips, but those are private, the reason we both have the same IP now is because the router has the public IP.

However... we should have had different IP's because I was infact at work and she was at our appartment. I don't know if it logs the IP every post or just when you're creating the account...

Gamer's Girlfriend][quote name='zewone'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts: Cheapy is saying that the IP is the same. I'm saying that some of their posts are 3 minutes apart. I find it hard to believe that they are logging in and out each time said:

that's because he got into my e-mail and saw that registration thing for the board[/quote]

I knew before that.

[quote name='Kayden']
Gamer's Girlfriend][quote name='zewone'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='JimmieMac']Facts: Cheapy is saying that the IP is the same. I'm saying that some of their posts are 3 minutes apart. I find it hard to believe that they are logging in and out each time said:

that's because he got into my e-mail and saw that registration thing for the board[/quote]

I knew before that.[/quote]

Well you were suppose to be WORKING!

So.. what are you saying Cheapy? Heres proof that were not the same person...
proof0cg.jpg

[quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

Why is your mouth still open? :p

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

Why is your mouth still open? :p[/quote]

I'm still gawking at your ugly girlfriend.

This is getting interesting. However, I'm failing to see why the two of you, if it is really two, would carry on an argument in a public forum.

I can only deduce that you are both attention whores.

And, she looks older than 14, but I'd guess 16.

[quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

to solve the mystery of his head being double the size of his gfs :whistle2:#

[quote name='fanskad']This is getting interesting. However, I'm failing to see why the two of you, if it is really two, would carry on an argument in a public forum.

And, she looks older than 14, but I'd guess 16.[/quote]

Well... she is a college grad, so.... either she very smart for her age or very young looking...

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

to solve the mystery of his head being double the size of his gfs :whistle2:#[/quote]

I'm 6'4", she's 5'4"... I'm willing to bet a lot of my body parts are twice the size of most peoples... :joystick:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

to solve the mystery of his head being double the size of his gfs :whistle2:#[/quote]

I'm 6'4", she's 5'4"... I'm willing to bet a lot of my body parts are twice the size of most peoples... :joystick:[/quote]

:shock:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='fanskad']This is getting interesting. However, I'm failing to see why the two of you, if it is really two, would carry on an argument in a public forum.

Well... she is a college grad, so.... either she very smart for her age or very young looking...[/quote]

Somehow, you make a statement attempting to answer the question inherent in my observation and yet still fail to alleviate my confusion.

Thank you for your help.

[quote name='fanskad'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='fanskad']This is getting interesting. However, I'm failing to see why the two of you, if it is really two, would carry on an argument in a public forum.

Well... she is a college grad, so.... either she very smart for her age or very young looking...[/quote]

Somehow, you make a statement attempting to answer the question inherent in my observation and yet still fail to alleviate my confusion.

Thank you for your help.[/quote]

I can't help your perception, but if it makes you feel better, she is 19.

[quote name='evilmax17']How can you be a college grad at 19?[/quote]

Two year college. And shes smart... and she only went to culinary school.

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']How can you be a college grad at 19?[/quote]

Two year college. And shes smart... and she only went to culinary school.[/quote]

I had enough college credits before I left high school to have completed my freshman year.

wow, this thread went from love in the first page (and sex) to hate on the 9th (I only read those two pages) and now people are making fun of the couple? Wow, you guys (every1 but kayden and who ever that girl is) are the odd ones... She was just trying to do something special for him, god.

[quote name='help1']wow, this thread went from love in the first page (and sex) to hate on the 9th (I only read those two pages) and now people are making fun of the couple? Wow, you guys (every1 but kayden and who ever that girl is) are the odd ones... She was just trying to do something special for him, god.[/quote]

This is why you read the whole thread before you post. :p

lol...he had his steak and potatoes, the icecream is in the freezer and when next he gets hungery he can help bake the cookies (the dough is in the fridge)
I'm sure we'll watch a movie tonight and have lots of fun :)

[quote name='Kayden']Thats what I'm wondering... I hadnt even planned on using the computer... wheres my sex damnit?![/quote]

you want sex :shock:
:roll: then seduce me!

[quote name='moiety'][quote name='help1']wow, this thread went from love in the first page (and sex) to hate on the 9th (I only read those two pages) and now people are making fun of the couple? Wow, you guys (every1 but kayden and who ever that girl is) are the odd ones... She was just trying to do something special for him, god.[/quote]

This is why you read the whole thread before you post. :p[/quote]

hmm, read all 9+ pages or just post my first thought and be corrected? I think ill go with method two.

[quote name='help1'][quote name='moiety'][quote name='help1']wow, this thread went from love in the first page (and sex) to hate on the 9th (I only read those two pages) and now people are making fun of the couple? Wow, you guys (every1 but kayden and who ever that girl is) are the odd ones... She was just trying to do something special for him, god.[/quote]

This is why you read the whole thread before you post. :p[/quote]

hmm, read all 9+ pages or just post my first thought and be corrected? I think ill go with method two.[/quote]

:lol: I chuckled at that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, America's Youth!

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

He's waiting for his boyfriend to come home and shove some cock down his throat.

Wow... I can't believe I just read through that entire thing. Oh, and evilmax, you're being a shaq-fuing douche (can I say that cheapy? Or will I get a ban/edit/slap on the butt?). While they maybe should move this conversation to a chat, or a phone, or something else, it's more entertaining than any OTT in recent memory.

Anyways, after 10 pages of posts, this is the information I've gained:
1. Many people seem to have sex while playing games. Maybe I'm just odd, but the idea never occured to me. I'm just glad I've got a wavebird.

2. We really are immature. Seriously. Some of these posts reminded me of chats I had in the middle school boy's locker room.

3. Nothing else really, I just feel wierd listing only 2.
P.S. My gf gets my p3n0r!

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

He's waiting for his boyfriend to come home and shove some cock down his throat.[/quote]

omg helo thar butsecks! *I'm so witty and clever whenever I say that, i truely am the king of kings!*

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

I'm still gawking at your ugly girlfriend.[/quote]

Funniest post of the year, easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back