A male Valentine's day dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JamesM4321'][quote name='screwkick'][quote name='JamesM4321']I'd love it if I came home, and the power was all cut off, and there was a fire roaring in the fireplace...with candles all around, and a battery-operated radio playing quietly. we'd have a sleeping bad (extra large) layed out by the fire, and eat snacks and play cards or dice and just talk....all night. We'd spend hours massaging each other, and just TALK about our hopes and dreams...just really opening up.[/quote]

That almost sounds gay...[/quote]

since I am gay, I guess that's about right. LOL[/quote]

Heh heh, zing!

And anyway, that kind of thing can be nice for anyone. When my wife and I were in college it was sex all the time. Now I still love sex, but it's great to just play games and have really deep conversations sometimes.

A lot of guys won't appreciate anything romantic. But, I still think it's important that you do something to go all out. If nothing else, it will create a strong memory the 2 of you will have for life.
And, if you write the letter, and he doesn't read it....I bet he'll still realize how much of yourself you put into it, for him. And, eventually he will read it...after a big argument, or something. And he'll appreciate it. A lot of guys are just so dense.

[quote name='Garcia5Owens81']Play the Guy Game, Playboy Mansion, and Rumble Roses together.[/quote]

I wouldn't play those period... :? With or without a girl.

I second the animals, how about a walrus... huge weiners!

Here is a fun suggestion:

Find a racing game, like Burnout 3. Then each of you plays a single player race. While playing the race, the other person has to try and distract you, but without obstructing your vision or screwing with the controller. Try to distract each other with kisses, sensual touching, etc. Use your imagination. The person who crashes the least for the entire race is the loser. The winner calls the shots for the rest of the night, if you know what I mean.

You know why does it have to involve games?

Do something different with the night.

I mean every gamer here gets sex and video games everynight.

[quote name='moiety'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']
Well now you just sound like a slut.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

She said she prefered something non sexual... now you just sound like an ass.[/quote]

Not really, her first post pretty much indicated that.[/quote]

In my first post I was trying to get people to not mention the obvious 'dreams' of most male gamers by stating that they have already been done and I don't feel it's appropriate.
I almost didn't justify this with a response, however I feel that it might be in my best interest.
And I believe the most accepted meaning of slut is someone how has sex with a variety of other people on a casual basis. Talking about sex does NOT make me a slut.

can some of you guys describe your Valentine's fantacies?

Well now you just sound like a slut.[/quote]

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

She said she prefered something non sexual... now you just sound like an ass.[/quote]

Not really, her first post pretty much indicated that.[/quote]

In my first post I was trying to get people to not mention the obvious 'dreams' of most male gamers by stating that they have already been done and I don't feel it's appropriate.
I almost didn't justify this with a response, however I feel that it might be in my best interest.
And I believe the most accepted meaning of slut is someone how has sex with a variety of other people on a casual basis. Talking about sex does NOT make me a slut.[/quote]

You're quite right, atleast by the technical definition. But your posts and your attitude easily mark you as an attention whore. I do believe that's what he meant by slut.

You could have said "I'm not interested in sexual ideas, we're already adventurous enough" and that would have been fine.

You're going to give her flak for that when its 1/1523th as bad as the shit we talk about? Shes just being honest.

[quote name='screwkick'][quote name='JamesM4321']I'd love it if I came home, and the power was all cut off, and there was a fire roaring in the fireplace...with candles all around, and a battery-operated radio playing quietly. we'd have a sleeping bad (extra large) layed out by the fire, and eat snacks and play cards or dice and just talk....all night. We'd spend hours massaging each other, and just TALK about our hopes and dreams...just really opening up.[/quote]

That almost sounds gay...[/quote]
I command that you now eat raw meat, shoot something, and beat up small woodland critters. And to be safe you might as well grab your chainsaw and cut some trees down.

Feel better?

In most threads here its "did you hear about game y?" "Yea! I hope it comes with titties"

98% of the threads here have some kind of graphic sexual depiction... why is she bad for giving vague details about what she does with her lover?

[quote name='Kayden']In most threads here its "did you hear about game y?" "Yea! I hope it comes with titties"

98% of the threads here have some kind of graphic sexual depiction... why is she bad for giving vague details about what she does with her lover?[/quote]

I'm not saying it is right or wrong. But for some reason when a girl talks of these things assumptions are made. And when it gets openly brought up, it is no suprise it will dominate the conversation.

[quote name='Kayden']In most threads here its "did you hear about game y?" "Yea! I hope it comes with titties"

98% of the threads here have some kind of graphic sexual depiction... why is she bad for giving vague details about what she does with her lover?[/quote]

So you believe her comments regarding her prior sexual escapades were necessary to the conversation and not trying to show off and elicit responses from the community here (as obviously they were)?

_orgy.jpg

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Kayden']In most threads here its "did you hear about game y?" "Yea! I hope it comes with titties"

So you believe her comments regarding her prior sexual escapades were necessary to the conversation and not trying to show off and elicit responses from the community here (as obviously they were)?[/quote]

What I believe is taht she was merely trying to say shes already done something A LOT of people on here would recommend. Its equivalent to her asking what color car she should get, but shes adding the stipulation that shes already had a blue car, and doesn't want blue suggested.

She didn't say anything like 'I sucked him off for hours while he played Madden 2003, just as he scored a touchdown he blew his load in my face"

She simply said that sexual acts had been commited at a time and that they didn't need to be mentioned for that fact.

ALSO, why would she want to show off and how does stating simple facts constitute as showing off? The only way that would be considred showing off is if people around here all fit the never-get-laid stereo type of gamers.
Its not like shes handing out fliers for BJs.

Its not like shes handing out fliers for BJs.[/quote]lololol can girls do that lololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote name='xenoman80'][quote name='Kayden']Its not like shes handing out fliers for BJs.[/quote]lololol can girls do that lololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I've never seen the fliers... but I did know a girl with business cards. :rofl:

[quote name='Kayden'][quote name='xenoman80'][quote name='Kayden']Its not like shes handing out fliers for BJs.[/quote]lololol can girls do that lololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I've never seen the fliers... but I did know a girl with business cards. :rofl:[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

[quote name='Garcia5Owens81']You should eat out of a dog bowl and be naked. Then you should take a shit and eat it.[/quote]??? what the fuck that wasnt even funny thats just dirty!!!

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
lol....good question Kayden.
I never expect anything except for him to come home and occationally give me attention.

Then why should he expect anymore of you?

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
I'm a girlfriend of a member of this forum. (can't say who because then it would ruin all my fun)
I'm wondering what all the guys on this board think would be a perfect Valentine's day...

I wanna do something special for him but I'm out of ideas right now...I've given him blow job while he's playing a game and sex while he's play a game. I'm going to have dinner for him when he gets home...something I know he likes a lot...but as for the rest of the evening I don't know... So anyone have any ideas?

Oh yeah...a threesome is out...anything else is doable

um how about 2 blowjobs?

I've been talking my GF into a threesome for a while. She said she would do it just for me, but if she's not into it I don't want to force her.

If playing games is his favorite thing, then a good BJ while he was playing would probably be awesome to him I watch Sportscenter while getting head sometimes and that is awesome.

[quote name='bil4l']I've been talking my GF into a threesome for a while. She said she would do it just for me, but if she's not into it I don't want to force her.[/quote]

Really?

not if he's breaking into her e-mail account to varify that it is her...I don't think he's going to get his peanutbutter cookies or peanutbutter icecream with chocolate chips. Or anything that he didn't get yesterday.

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
not if he's breaking into her e-mail account to varify that it is her...I don't think he's going to get his peanutbutter cookies or peanutbutter icecream with chocolate chips. Or anything that he didn't get yesterday.

I didn't break into your email!

You gave me the password. Likewise, you have the password to mine. If you didn't want to investigate you should have been a little more covert.

Gamer's Girlfriend said:

:whistle2:k Did you just say that in the 4th person...

[quote name='Kayden']
Gamer's Girlfriend said:

You gave me the password. Likewise, you have the password to mine. If you didn't want to investigate you should have been a little more covert.[/quote]

So is this your gf or what.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='Kayden']
Gamer's Girlfriend said:

You gave me the password. Likewise, you have the password to mine. If you didn't want to investigate you should have been a little more covert.[/quote]

So is this your gf or what.[/quote]

Yep... I guess I'm in trouble because i ruined the surprise.

Her> "You get nothing, hows that for a surprise!?"

Me> Aww... :cry:

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Detective Horse cracks another case![/quote]

Uh... how do you figure?

I mean, if you wanna take the blame for reading her registration email... go right ahead... but I knew she was mine! :p

I remember giving you the password to my hotornot account...but not my e-mail....
You're lucky I just got that phone call about that job....otherwise I'd make the steaks right now and eat them before you got home. teach you to be a snoop

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back