A male Valentine's day dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take him out to see Ong Bak. It is one mind blowing awesome film. Me and my g/f went out to see it yesterday and she laughed, got nervous, and cheered on the main lead.

Muy Thai never looked so good in the movies.

Someone sent you a funny email and instead of forwarding it to me you just told me your pass and told me to read it there...

And... if you eat my steaks I'll be forced to... ... ... microwave leftovers adamently! I'll pull the cover off hard, thow it in the mic and then stir it vigorously... and I wont cover it! bwhahahah.... er... ... :dunce:

Or I'll just look at you sternly, not talk and refuse to put out... then we'll see who's in trouble... yea...

[quote name='doubledown']Does that mean your BF just checked your E-mail? That's just wrong[/quote]

I do it all the time. It's good to know what they're up to, because 9 times out of 10, she's up to something no good.

[quote name='Kayden']Someone sent you a funny email and instead of forwarding it to me you just told me your pass and told me to read it there...

And... if you eat my steaks I'll be forced to... ... ... microwave leftovers adamently! I'll pull the cover off hard, thow it in the mic and then stir it vigorously... and I wont cover it! bwhahahah.... er... ... :dunce:

Or I'll just look at you sternly, not talk and refuse to put out... then we'll see who's in trouble... yea...[/quote]

I think you forgot about my mechanical friend...that threat doesn't scare me. :D I've used it before I can use it again.

Would I ask myself to pick up heavy cream in public?

And I'm sure someone could check the IPs... right now I'm at work. Shes at our appartment.

AND I don't check her email all the time. This is the ONLY time I have ever done it and it was because she was being sneaky.

I'd like to say I have better things to do than talk to myself... but I don't. I do however, have better things to do that type to myself. Like going to the bathroom...

[quote name='Kayden']I'd like to say I have better things to do than talk to myself... but I don't. I do however, have better things to do that type to myself. Like going to the bathroom...[/quote]

What about working....like you're suppose to be doing?

[quote name='Drico']This is getting a little weird.

Are we sure that Kayden and Gamer's Girlfriend aren't actually the same person?[/quote]

We're not the same person....but can you see why we love each other?

Gamer's Girlfriend][quote name='Kayden']I'd like to say I have better things to do than talk to myself... but I don't. I do however said:
Hahaha... working is for suckers. I'm doing that lame ass computer learning. Every few minutes I read a slide. Each lesson is like 70 pages... screw that. I know how to work on a PC. *gets out the hammer* :twisted:

So, now you know she's trying to make your Valentine's Day perfect, why don'tt you tell her YOUR idea of a perfect Valentine's Day. (And, I'd probably start thinking of how you'll make her's perfect, also. considering the e-mail break-in and all...LOL).

:shock: NOOOOOO

I don't know what it actually contains... I just figured it would be a good idea because it said kama sutra... I'm not dumb enough to actually look at work.

I demand an IP check.

One of my friends had sex with his girlfriend while playing Madden. From what she said, it was hilarious, they're sitting there going at it, and all of the sudden he pushes her off of him and yells "TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!".. now that's.. uh.. well, different.

I was playing guild wars. I was doing really good too. I was in the arena with 10 strait wins befor she dragged me to the bed.

Gamer's girlfriend.. you gotta get back to the planning and stop wasting time here, make whatever you are doing a surprise.

[quote name='h2dk']sleep with his buddies on CAG... and let him watch:)[/quote]

I would suggest this only to those whom wish to die...
:twisted: :twoguns: :drool:

[quote name='bil4l']Ha ha I'm getting head right now, my GF is the best.[/quote]

I would like to argue that point! :wink:

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=BQGROQO&key=DNR

those are the only pictures I currently have...he could take more when he gets home and post them...

not bad, yes see if he will take some ones of you while hes playing games (if u catch my drift)

Oh man, this has been one great thread. I kept laughing through all of it. :lol: I nominate this for next year's Cheapy awards for best non deals thread. Oh yaeh some nice pics there.

[quote name='Scorch']I demand an IP check.
[/quote]
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck...its probably a duck.
Read the OP again and tell me if that sounds like something a girl would say when introducing herself.

EDIT: oh, of course I did the IP check.

mallard.jpg

Let me tell you something: you're suspect. Yeah you. I don't know what your reputation is, in this town, but after the shit you tried to pull today, you can bet I'll be lookin' into you. Now, the business we have here to fore, you can speak with my aforementioned attorney. Good day gentlemen, and until that day comes, keep your ear to the grindstone.

The best thing a woman can do for a guy is to do work for him, but make sure he can watch you do it. For example, do all the dishes in front of him, clean the floor, make dinner, etc. but make sure he is there to watch you do it.

[quote name='Backlash']Cute. And you look sassy.[/quote]

If by "sassy" you meant she looks like a 14 year old boy with long hair then you'd be right.

I should link to that pic and convince people s/he's the 4th Hanson.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So I'm confused, is Cheapy saying that the girlfriend and kayden ARE the same person?[/quote]

Yes. He is saying Kayden is a liar.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']So I'm confused, is Cheapy saying that the girlfriend and kayden ARE the same person?[/quote]

no, i believe that Cheapy is saying that the girlfriend and kayden are the same DUCK :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back