A male Valentine's day dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='Kayden'][quote name='evilmax17']Alright, so you're an annoying loser, and your girlfriend is a nutcase. Why is this thread still open?[/quote]

Why is your mouth still open? :p[/quote]

He's waiting for his boyfriend to come home and shove some cock down his throat.[/quote]

Runner up.

Gamer's Girlfriend wrote:
Kayden wrote:
evilmax17 wrote:
How can you be a college grad at 19?

Two year college. And shes smart... and she only went to culinary school.

I had enough college credits before I left high school to have completed my freshman year.

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
lol...he had his steak and potatoes, the icecream is in the freezer and when next he gets hungery he can help bake the cookies (the dough is in the fridge)
I'm sure we'll watch a movie tonight and have lots of fun :)

real smart...did great in high school...college grad...culinary school....can't spell "hungry?"

not to mention the millions of other grammar/spelling issues that have crowded every post that she has made :?

Well I'm happy for you two, she's very pretty and hope you two have a wonderful evening together. Oh and one more thing if you could make her call out my name during sex I'd apperciate it. Been so long....

r1s3n

[quote name='RichD1'][quote name='JSweeney']
That's another 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.[/quote]

You read fast.[/quote]

'bout time you showed up....i believe cheapy was bad-mouthing ducks earlier

This thread is still going? I hope that girl gave (removed) to her man or something cause v-day is almost over. i wonder how many boys drooled over this.... sigh.
edit: oh wait, i went back, someone is the boyfriend, this thread is utter garbage now... i cant imagine myself without "gamer's girlfriend" i thought she was mine, nooo!

also, if you use 2 browsers (IE and Firefox for example) you can have to logins going at once on a site.

Kayden why are you still posting... or wait, are you getting head right now... ya, that'd make more sense.

Oh and for evilmax... HELO THAR BUTSECHS!

[quote name='Kayden']You spelt grammar wrong... :roll:[/quote]

You spelled spelled wrong.

AND CHEAPY MUST DIE IF HE DID INDEED MOCK DUCKS!

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='Scorch']I demand an IP check.
[/quote]
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck...its probably a duck.
Read the OP again and tell me if that sounds like something a girl would say when introducing herself.

EDIT: oh, of course I did the IP check.

mallard.jpg
[/quote]

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Kayden']Heres an idea for you.... be quiet :p[/quote]
Wait a sec, you 2 are in MN? where?[/quote]

In her first post, she already ruled out threesomes. Nice try though :wink:

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']Actually I believe it is acceptable to use "spelt" or "spelled"[/quote]

It's informal.

PS. I

Gamer's Girlfriend said:
I wanna do something special for him but I'm out of ideas right now...I've given him blow job while he's playing a game and sex while he's play a game.

I think you have all the main guy wants covered already. Sex, food, sex... \:D/

[quote name='tyecko']Minnesota is king! I'm guessing st. paul suburbs means cottage grove or woodbury or one of those?[/quote]

Seriously, MN people popping up everywhere yet we can't get a meetup going?!?!

make him about 10 pancakes, cover it in butter and syrup and fuck the hell out of him as he eats the pancakes, best day ever.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='tyecko']Minnesota is king! I'm guessing st. paul suburbs means cottage grove or woodbury or one of those?[/quote]

Seriously, MN people popping up everywhere yet we can't get a meetup going?!?![/quote]

Why would you want a "meetup"? I'm from MN, and I have no desire to meet all you guys at a Circuit City somewhere and talk about games. That's what this site is for.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']
Actually, I'm hoping (and knowing) you're not my girlfriend. Any woman who tries to use her sexuality to entice posters on an internet board such as you are would be of no interest to me. My fiance and I are both adventurous and eager to please each other in any way, without requiring Valentine's Day and definitely without shouting our exploits out to the world.

Anyhow, instead of using sex as either a gift, a bragging right or a special treat like you would use to train a dog.. give him something thoughful and useful. Come up with something he actually wants, something you may have heard him mention, and above all, something useful that won't just clutter the house.

I couldnt agree with you more.

[quote name='defiance_17'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='tyecko']Minnesota is king! I'm guessing st. paul suburbs means cottage grove or woodbury or one of those?[/quote]

Seriously, MN people popping up everywhere yet we can't get a meetup going?!?![/quote]

Why would you want a "meetup"? I'm from MN, and I have no desire to meet all you guys at a Circuit City somewhere and talk about games. That's what this site is for.[/quote]

That's alright, we'd probably prefer if you stayed up in Fargo. By the way, Fargo is actually in North Dakota, but close enough I guess.

Duluth MN represent!

Also, I'd like to say this thread was really funny. Especially when they kept posting here arguing, it was like watching an especially pathetic episode of Jerry Springer.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']somewhere in there kayden needs to smack her on the ass and say "Bake me a cake!"[/quote]

There was ass smacking a plenty :mrgreen:

And she made cookies and icecream \:D/

Even I know when a thread should die and this should have been dead two days ago...
But I bet there's a lot more ass smacking tonight seeing as I'm going to IL tomorrow morning and won't be back till sunday :wink:

[quote name='tyecko']Minnesota is king! I'm guessing st. paul suburbs means cottage grove or woodbury or one of those?[/quote]

Hey! I used to live in Woodbury!

Even I know when a thread should die and this should have been dead two days ago...
But I bet there's a lot more ass smacking tonight seeing as I'm going to IL tomorrow morning and won't be back till sunday :wink:

someone needs to glue your ass to your face so they can slap both at the same time :shock:[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

You'd need one of those for that to work

http://www.vh.org/adult/provider/anatomy/AnatomicVariants/OrganSystem/Images/39.html

(don't open at work)[/quote]

:?: I don't get it, or it isn't funny, which is it?

[quote name='moiety']
Seriously, you should've left it to die. Every post you make says less about you.

Oh it says plenty. For starters they're both starved for attention because they need the validation they feel are offered by their sexual exploits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back