A Very Noir Birthday OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']What the hell is wrong with you?[/QUOTE]

While very cool, the last level can be aggravating as fuck -- if you slip up just a little bit on one of those final bosses, you're done. And if you want to try again? Go through the 15 minute stage again first. I tried it once.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Does he not watch TV because it doesn't appeal to him or because you don't want him to.

noyphh.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']While very cool, the last level can be aggravating as fuck -- if you slip up just a little bit on one of those final bosses, you're done. And if you want to try again? Go through the 15 minute stage again first. I tried it once.[/QUOTE]I hadn't played the game for ages, and then I started it over last night. I beat the last level without getting hit once.

There are really relatively very few things that attack you that you need to watch out for.

[quote name='Rocko']It would be sort of neat to fill in the hydrogen atom tattoo with UV ink. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

But then it'd just be a UV circle, mang. Maybe you could get the orbitals or something in UV ink.

[quote name='Moxio']Dogmeat stinks. I just stuck with Fawkes.[/QUOTE]

I just want him alive to find that alien gun for me in the UFO.

[quote name='zewone']Man, I'm tired of reloading Fallout because of Dogmeat.[/QUOTE]

You're trying to keep him alive?

EDIT: NM, I see why now.

I believe you can get the alien gun yourself...Dogmeat just finds you more ammo.

The gun the android gave me is making the game too easy for me.

Apparently Partition Magic doesn't work with Vista. Anyone have other suggestions? I just need to format it, then split it right down the middle.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Maybe a gparted linux live disc?

EDIT: What's wrong with Partition Magic? :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]
I've never had it work for me in the past.

Since it runs in Windows, you can't use it on the HDD that the OS is on.

I am legit upset I won't be able to make the gta: ballad of gay mickey OTT today cause of stupid AT&T and their DNS problems. :bomb:

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've never had it work for me in the past.

Since it runs in Windows, you can't use it on the HDD that the OS is on.[/QUOTE]I've been using it since XP came out and it's always worked great for me. :cool:

It's true that you couldn't make changes in real time, though. IIRC you gave it instructions then it would restart and boot into a weird mode where it would actually make the changes in.

[quote name='zewone']Vista has built in disk partition software.[/QUOTE]Disk Management?

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa cool, Virtua Tennis 2009 is actually worse than 3. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

But Virtua Tennis 2009 will support wii motion plus.

[quote name='Mojimbo']http://www.opendns.com/

There's still time![/QUOTE]
I like the idea of OpenDNS keeping the servers out of ISPs hands, but I see a lot of filtering buzz on their website.

Is that only for clients, or do they filter home users as well?

I'm not certain, but I think you have to go out of your way to enable filtering, aside from the anti-phishing thing they use.

[quote name='zewone']Man, I'm tired of reloading Fallout because of Dogmeat.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Moxio']Dogmeat stinks. I just stuck with Fawkes.[/QUOTE]

I never had a companion. *shrug*

[quote name='Liquid 2']I've never had it work for me in the past.

Since it runs in Windows, you can't use it on the HDD that the OS is on.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s

You used to be able to. If you made the boot disks, you could use it on anything.

[quote name='darthbudge']i have wanted to try out opendns for a while. Is there any downsides?[/quote]

aids

Zune HD is using a version of IE 6 for it's browser?

yuck.

There are times when i'd really like to kill my father. He was outside trimming some plant down with some tree trimmers and somehow cut the cable that goes from the satellite into my room.

He seems to think they should come fix it for free.

[quote name='Liquid 2']But then it'd just be a UV circle, mang. Maybe you could get the orbitals or something in UV ink.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I mean, inside of the circle, fill it in with UV ink. I'd get the large circle and the two solid circles in black ink.

Just donated blood since I won't be able to for a year after the tattoo. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back